Mann's Work

Mann

Prisna said:
Mann, that is a very cute and beautiful banner! Thank for sharing. :w000t:
[post="81341"][/post]​
awww thanks prisna again you should hurry up and make more i wanna see

sweet_azn said:
awww its cute!! can u teach me how to make one?
[post="81339"][/post]​

ok first do you have adobe or something to use w/ ??

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
awww thanks prisna again you should hurry up and make more i wanna see
ok first do you have adobe or something to use w/ ??
[post="81469"][/post]​
yea i have adobe photoshop 7.0!!! but i need help on how to make those nice banners~!!

Mann

sweet_azn said:
yea i have adobe photoshop 7.0!!! but i need help on how to make those nice banners~!!
[post="81518"][/post]​
Lol i don't know where to start i get my background picture first at http://www.freefoto.com then i go to file new and it shows you i put 300X100 i paste my background picture then i put paste the pat picture on then i start erasing and cutting and then all i do is use my downloade brushes sorry if you don't get it :mellow:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a new one i made for leila

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and thanks for the comment xxGREENxx

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
but how did u get pat's picture to fit well in the background like that? and can i get my background from somewhere else? or do i have to use the foto website one? if u can, can u help me through the whole process of how u did it? thanx in advanced! i tried making one by following the steps u gave me, but it didnt come out like how i wanted!!!
heres how it looks like!

Mann

also what did you do to the may bunita pic was it gray like that??? or white?? :huh:

You also need some brushes