Mario Maurer NEW ACTOR

Sophie

sarNie Elites
What do you think about this new actor in the movie "Love of Siam" ?
Mario play as a GAY ! and in the movie he kissed a real guy on the lips o_O
First time I saw it on the screen .. LOL

Here some piix

WOOOW <3

He also has his album " PSYCO " with his brother Marco

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Mario is real HOT he was featured in Susupada 26 hot guys mag. I feel in love with Mario in Love of Siam that's when I knew about him although I didn't watch that movie yet I just got info/pics and noticed Mario is too hot.. haha. I want to see him in lakorns as praek. I think he is really young probably only 18? He looks like it. Mario has a HOTass body! *drools* He reminds me of Alex Rendell, also a younger actor =D Is he a real singer? The album looks like an fan artwork only. They sing in english or thai? Anyone got his 411? I would love to know! Are you serious he's gay Love of Siam, that's a big turn off there and he even kissed a guy. How gross, I just hope he ain't gay in real life coz alot of thai actors are rumored to be gay O_O

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Mario is real HOT he was featured in Susupada 26 hot guys mag. I feel in love with Mario in Love of Siam that's when I knew about him although I didn't watch that movie yet I just got info/pics and noticed Mario is too hot.. haha. I want to see him in lakorns as praek. I think he is really young probably only 18? He looks like it. Mario has a HOTass body! *drools* He reminds me of Alex Rendell, also a younger actor =D Is he a real singer? The album looks like an fan artwork only. They sing in english or thai? Anyone got his 411? I would love to know! Are you serious he's gay Love of Siam, that's a big turn off there and he even kissed a guy. How gross, I just hope he ain't gay in real life coz alot of thai actors are rumored to be gay O_O
haha look at this piix Alex with him

some information about him :

Name : Maurer Mario
nickname : Oh
DOB : 4 december 1988
Ethencity : Chinese - Thai - German
Movie :
- Love of Siam
Lakorn :
- don't really remember Freshy somethin like that
MV :
- Mila - Park dee kee ngao aow tae jai
- Dunk - bauk hai roo wah ruk tur
- Endorphine - dai yin mai
Album :
- Psyco http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1pt9mzmww&...feature=related

it's rap/hip-hop song they sing in english it was composed by his brother Marco

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I could have guessed the German part, but I didn't know he was Chinese too. That's even better!!

icebé

sarNie Egg
555 i've watched the movie already, u should really watch it too!!! it's more of a family movie, and yes, he plays a gay person - but his love is really innocent!!!!

bout the album - i heard it's more hiphop/rap, i don't think he can sing that well, but i heard he can rap well... but i dunno, i haven't listened to one of the songs of his album yet... he raps with his older brother, right? i think his name's marco or so...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ohhhhh he said in interview hes not thai just his mom lived there buh she chinese haha buh yh hes really sweet guy in the interviews so far hes gor ma respect haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey! i juz heard a preview of Marco & Mario's rapping..hey it's not bad...i thought it might end up sounding HECKA wannabe..but prettie good...but i'm just disappointed cuz i disapprove of wat he's promoting....it very awkward to hear him cuz...