Mark-Kim World

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Im sad that MK dont do many events. People always make news so they dont go in public. I love this event. It was for just some time but I was finning sooooo much. Love you MK :love: :love::love::love::love::love:
I am actually happy they do not do too many events together.. sometimes too many events together..people grumbled seeing them together too much... even as of now.. still there are people complaining .. and also due to less event together..we get to see more sweetness offscreen..where we know no matter how busy they are and where they are.. they will make time to spend together...but we dun get to see it unless they post it..

Haha but that my view.. :)

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Translation of mark's words to his little brother and sister..
Now we do not know why we need to train but when we look back, we will know and we will feel proud of ourselves. Is because of judo that we know who we are, where we are from and what we have now..

End of translation...
As usual.. this is not an accurate translation... pardon me if is incorrect..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Translation of mark's words to his little brother and sister..
Now we do not know why we need to train but when we look back, we will know and we will feel proud of ourselves. Is because of judo that we know who we are, where we are from and what we have now..

End of translation...
As usual.. this is not an accurate translation... pardon me if is incorrect..
thank you knitty for helping us constantly really appreciate don't worry you translation make sense and give us the meaning , mark has grow much in this last few years he is easily misunderstood due to hs news and scandals peopel can't see him in light angle but this guy know what he want and he is strong and loving to people who he care for sure ithink being a judo player helped his personality

Knitty

sarNie Adult
thank you knitty for helping us constantly really appreciate don't worry you translation make sense and give us the meaning , mark has grow much in this last few years he is easily misunderstood due to hs news and scandals peopel can't see him in light angle but this guy know what he want and he is strong and loving to people who he care for sure ithink being a judo player helped his personality
Yes for me..i feel he matured alot and grown up... haha of corse i think kim also play a part beside judo..
Just like in the lakorn when a man loves a woman.. wat wrote in the letter to noot.. because of her..he aim to be a better person... i think this is the same for mark too..hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes it's taking today kim was wearing that today aaaaaaaa i'm satisfied to see mk being in their real life no need for event if they can feed us with this real sweetness :D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
yes it's taking today kim was wearing that today aaaaaaaa i'm satisfied to see mk being in their real life no need for event if they can feed us with this real sweetness :D
Yes that what i mean too.. just be sweet off screen will do..hahaha