Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when you find a love like this fight for it :icon12:

nothing gonna change my love for you , my happiness find it's way to you and i will take you with me to complete our journey through good and bad through storm and rainbows cause nothing gonna change my love for you

best part of me, the best part that made me explore the great part on me made see how i can be a better person through you best part that completed me and made me stronger best part that i can support on it best part that shine up my world it's you the best part of me

i miss them like no words can describe it

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
i think mk themselves sometime call each other like that in some funny old clips i'm sure of the tortoise but not sure of the rabbit where it was mentioned
Actually,there is a fan who drew a tortoise and a rabbit as her watermark and some fans were calling Kim rabbit on Instagram.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Actually,there is a fan who drew a tortoise and a rabbit as her watermark and some fans were calling Kim rabbit on Instagram.
yes i saw it , it's funny of them :) for the tortoise mk themselves taged one of their chilling trip "turtles trip in ..." i forgot the name of it , and many time in cap kim tease mark with "the old turtle"
talking about that makes me miss them more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MK will join the Ch3 calendar session this 27th

finally we will see MK baby again *crying*
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH finalllyyyyyyyy i will cry with you i lost hope that we will have updates of them for the rest of the month i'm soo happpyyy please i hope nothing bad happen please :angel10:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this year CH3 set 2 version for 2 different size
all ch3 stars separated to 2 teams
thanks god MK are in same page same team
*phew* i'm sooo happy that gave mk fans this chance it has been soo long since last event together with fans presence cause people say that mk always togther but we don't have stalker :lol: we need fans presence for some love birds clips and pix and that's possible only when fans are around , i'm supper eager here