Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want a dose of mk love , it just touch my heart and makes me believe real love can exist and can be this beautiful and meaningful

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok i guess this staff is in love with mk , or maybe she saw us writing "love birds" here :lol: jk , but for sure they are mk fans's love birds :icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i'm wondering the hair stylist is teasing MK by what in her cap :p

twister02

M♥K
MK are busy filming these days. It's fortunate enough they have a drama filming together coz we get to see some moments of them. I miss their dates. ❤

twister02

M♥K
I miss how they like each post in IG.
Lately it seems that they're interactions are merely just for work. I'm too greedy to ask for more. I wish them to date already but I know Kim needs to catch up with work. I hope there are no problems between the two of them coz Kim always likes quotes about someone lying :fighting3: it seems cryptic or am I just paranoid?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I miss how they like each post in IG.
Lately it seems that they're interactions are merely just for work. I'm too greedy to ask for more. I wish them to date already but I know Kim needs to catch up with work. I hope there are no problems between the two of them coz Kim always likes quotes about someone lying :fighting3: it seems cryptic or am I just paranoid?
just give them sometime until they can be free again kim is filming 7/7 for 2 weeks so i thnk thy have no time to post something special in their ig about them
and about the likes of kim i thnk is not about mark i think is more about kim lesson she learned in this industry
anyway better we wait patiently for the love birds when they feel they want to share some sweetness :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
always leave it to time to prove things , mk need time to heal this end of the year was so chaotic but i believe they can make it through :icon12:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
my boy is rock
his caption:its ok losing temper but don't take too long..miss you
he will back to thailand tomorrow since he has a event on Monday

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my boy is rock
his caption:its ok losing temper but don't take too long..miss you
he will back to thailand tomorrow since he has a event on Monday
he is a man , that's how a real man should be , take the temper of your woman well cause not everyday can be full of flower , they are soooooo real haha he will do fine he will find a way to makes her happy again or he just need to keep wait until she calm down :lol: