Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
simple translate form MKCF_Secretgarden in weibo
https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gg...t_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1526086887527

using google translation ( and modify it a little ) .

【Live Streaming simple translation】
Kim had to go to remove the mole again. After that, she went to Mistine to record for advertisements. She got sick before, she was still a little hoarse; Mark also went out to talk about things today, and then he learned from Kim to play guitar, saying that there were videos , but he was shy so not to show everyone, because he thought that he didn't do it good.
Mark has AIA events at IMPACT Challenger from 13:40-14:20 tomorrow;
Kim has a Slim Concept event in Nakhon Ratchasima at 15:00 tomorrow. Please support us.
Finally, thank you for your support of #Kom Faek 2018# and wish everyone a happy weekend.
【Translate Thai to Chinese : Fiona】
Thanks so much :).

twister02

M♥K
simple translate form MKCF_Secretgarden in weibo
https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gg...t_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1526086887527

using google translation ( and modify it a little ) .

【Live Streaming simple translation】
Kim had to go to remove the mole again. After that, she went to Mistine to record for advertisements. She got sick before, she was still a little hoarse; Mark also went out to talk about things today, and then he learned from Kim to play guitar, saying that there were videos , but he was shy so not to show everyone, because he thought that he didn't do it good.
Mark has AIA events at IMPACT Challenger from 13:40-14:20 tomorrow;
Kim has a Slim Concept event in Nakhon Ratchasima at 15:00 tomorrow. Please support us.
Finally, thank you for your support of #Kom Faek 2018# and wish everyone a happy weekend.
【Translate Thai to Chinese : Fiona】
Nice one! Thank you :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@koadadai yes so very nice of you :clap::clap: so kim had o do multiple session to remove it and for the guitar kim herself doesn't always post about it i wish she do post more often

thank you girl for this share :) :icon12:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Lips Magazine March issue
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg268NfB_ae/?tagged=lipsmagazine

[Using google translation translated Chinese to English. edited some by me]

From MKCF_Secretgarden in Weibo

[Original article]

https://weibo.com/3252511854/Ga4etheKW?filter=all&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1526626923427

[Translated]

2018.04.01 Lips Magazine March issue: Summer Time Romance: Prin Suparat & Kimberley Ann Voltemas talk about their journey to limelight and the sweetest moments they cherished [Heart] [Flowers]

[Internal page interview translation] [Tai Translation: Xiao Ning [love you]]

1: Impression of each other

K: P'Mark is a person who doesn't think too much and doesn't care too much, so I feel that I myself should think less.
M: Out of the girl's nature, Kim is also a person who thinks a lot. She is a little younger. Because I am a little older, I know more and want to tell her, for example, how to feel happy or to calm down. Having a person that can persuade and stop us is a good thing and can make us grow. Before, my temper was too impulsive and self-willed, now become calm. For me, Kim is a lovely person. She is very sunny, and it makes me sunny. I feel comfortable when we together. No matter what is meaningful or meaningless, I can do it with her at any time.

2. The "nickname" that lovers call each other
"Fat" answered in unison with laughter.

3. Looking to the future
Love for us is- understanding, yes, don't think too much, don't do it if the other person doesn't like it, and you can secretly do it without letting the other person know (laughing). With regard to the future, we support each other and slowly accumulate. When it is ready, it is the time! Go slowly together, think slowly, and don't hurry!

4. About the forest
K: Of course it's nervous. I don't know what I'm going to meet. Of course I have to be prepared and fully armed. P'Mark said we would meet wild boars and bisons because they have seen their footprints. We walked for about 4 kilometers, the adhering mountain leech, the natural scenery is very beautiful, and very adventurous, so I went on my own to know why he would like, and know that it was like this. Why did he love the forest so much, why did he want to become a "Tarzan of the Apes" and like to live in the forest?
M: Being able to bring a loved one to my favorite place, I feel good! Because I believe she hasn't had that kind of experience yet. As for what she likes or dislikes afterwards, that is a future matter, it's better than nothing.

twister02

M♥K

[Original article]

https://weibo.com/3252511854/Ga4etheKW?filter=all&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1526626923427

[Translated]

2018.04.01 Lips Magazine March issue: Summer Time Romance: Prin Suparat & Kimberley Ann Voltemas talk about their journey to limelight and the sweetest moments they cherished [Heart] [Flowers]

K: P'Mark is a person who doesn't think too much and doesn't care too much, so I feel that I myself should think less.
M: Out of the girl's nature, Kim is also a person who thinks a lot. She is a little younger. Because I am a little older, I know more and want to tell her, for example, how to feel happy or to calm down. Having a person that can persuade and stop us is a good thing and can make us grow. Before, my temper was too impulsive and self-willed, now become calm. For me, Kim is a lovely person. She is very sunny, and it makes me sunny. I feel comfortable when we together. No matter what is meaningful or meaningless, I can do it with her at any time.

3. Looking to the future
Love for us is- understanding, yes, don't think too much, don't do it if the other person doesn't like it, and you can secretly do it without letting the other person know (laughing). With regard to the future, we support each other and slowly accumulate. When it is ready, it is the time! Go slowly together, think slowly, and don't hurry!

4. About the forest
K: Of course it's nervous. I don't know what I'm going to meet. Of course I have to be prepared and fully armed. P'Mark said we would meet wild boars and bisons because they have seen their footprints. We walked for about 4 kilometers, the adhering mountain leech, the natural scenery is very beautiful, and very adventurous, so I went on my own to know why he would like, and know that it was like this. Why did he love the forest so much, why did he want to become a "Tarzan of the Apes" and like to live in the forest?
M: Being able to bring a loved one to my favorite place, I feel good! Because I believe she hasn't had that kind of experience yet. As for what she likes or dislikes afterwards, that is a future matter, it's better than nothing.
Thank you veeeeeery much for translating it. They really make each other better. :love::icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

[Original article]

[Translated]

3. Looking to the future

4. About the forest
Thank you very much for translating it :). They are really make each other better. :love::icon12: