Mark-Kim World

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
why do i feel like there is trouble in paradise between mk. i saw the event and it was obvious that there is so tension. its sad to say but i dont see these two lasting past next year. i pity them because they are still bound together due to their koojin status.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think its the koojin status itself that tears these couples apart. The pressure of always having to smile and act like the perfect couple in front of all the cameras and fans probably puts a lot of stress on the couple and strains the relationship a lot. And also the fact that they are almost always together probably makes them get tired of one another. I feel quite sad for them but i hope they work everyhing out of there is problems in their relationship. I could see Mark and kim lasting but not yaya and nadech. Those 2 have the most pressure on their shoulders

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I think its the koojin status itself that tears these couples apart. The pressure of always having to smile and act like the perfect couple in front of all the cameras and fans probably puts a lot of stress on the couple and strains the relationship a lot. And also the fact that they are almost always together probably makes them get tired of one another. I feel quite sad for them but i hope they work everyhing out of there is problems in their relationship. I could see Mark and kim lasting but not yaya and nadech. Those 2 have the most pressure on their shoulders
I hope so too..it will be such a waste if these two dont last..they started as bff then eventually become a couple..i would cry a river if MK broke up

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
why do i feel like there is trouble in paradise between mk. i saw the event and it was obvious that there is so tension. its sad to say but i dont see these two lasting past next year. i pity them because they are still bound together due to their koojin status.
Its soooo obvious and to be honest its hurt to see them like that

Ele

sarNie Adult
I hope they solve their problems . I wonder what they are sulking about?If they break up, hopefully, they will be best friend.

twister02

M♥K
For me,every relationship is not perfect..I don't believe in perfect relationships because it's boring and relationships are composed of totally different individuals who decided to be together and flaws are part of it..I don't think there's tension but sulking and awkwardness are there because they have issues (which fans doesn't know) that needs to be resolve first..I do think it's normal to act awkward to someone you have some issues with.

As for how long they will stay together, I'll just hope they'll last. I don't think they think too much about being a koojin because they don't fake everything. Even fans notice that they are not sweet yesterday and on socmed..If they think about the koojin status, they'll fake it til they make it..

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
For me,every relationship is not perfect..I don't believe in perfect relationships because it's boring and relationships are composed of totally different individuals who decided to be together and flaws are part of it..I don't think there's tension but sulking and awkwardness are there because they have issues (which fans doesn't know) that needs to be resolve first..I do think it's normal to act awkward to someone you have some issues with.

As for how long they will stay together, I'll just hope they'll last. I don't think they think too much about being a koojin because they don't fake everything. Even fans notice that they are not sweet yesterday and on socmed..If they think about the koojin status, they'll fake it til they make it..
True!!!!lets just hope they able to make it through

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i am a kim fan so i biased. if mark doesnt make her happy no more, i would rather she becomes single and happy.
mark is just so broody and moody these days.

twister02

M♥K
i am a kim fan so i biased. if mark doesnt make her happy no more, i would rather she becomes single and happy.
well, it takes two to tango :) so if indeed both of them can't make each other happy, then they should become single and happy.
Is it really Mark who is broody and moody these days? It's not the other way around? :confused12:

I'm just asking tho.. it seems that you know a lot about them. :)

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
even I am a mark fan,I am not bias,since kim reply that hater “thank you” they both stop liking any mk pics,kim keep liking posting love quote,its not just mark in a moody sulking,she start it.Mark was sick when he back from hongkong.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Why are u guys keep blaming mark or kimmy? We never knows what is the reason of their arguments..fyi, i think both MK has stopped liking each other pic ever since mark went to HK..but mark started to like kimmy pics few days ago..most probably he is in the middle of mend their relationship..but from the events we knew both parties hurted their feelings:crybaby2:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Why are u guys keep blaming mark or kimmy? We never knows what is the reason of their arguments..fyi, i think both MK has stopped liking each other pic ever since mark went to HK..but mark started to like kimmy pics few days ago..most probably he is in the middle of mend their relationship..but from the events we knew both parties hurted their feelings:crybaby2:
not blaming them,relationship always not perfect,they sulking moody are so normal,but if kim fan think mark cant make kim happy,as a mark fan I think Kim cant make him happy too,look all the time she reply hater “Thanks”look all the bashing insulting he got from kim fc even his family got attacking too ,Can I say Kim is using her fc to punish mark all the time?Can I say her way is so bitchy?As a woman I support her to exposure Mark if he really did cheat on her.but if she just moody about some little issues to keep leading her fc go attack Mark,she just lose my respect.