Maw Pee Cyber (Cyber Excorcist)

cheercheer

sarNie Egg
der052 said:
I think Jieb and Human Cheer and Ghost Cheer has a crush on Tle.

Although we know Tle likes/loves Ghost Cheer.

Banana tree ghost only adores Tle, not love love. She really likes him but would not kill him if she sees him with another girl, she would not cry either if that occurs. More like a friend deal.
[post="54475"][/post]​
yep, that is what i think too!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
From reading everyones comments i want to watch this lakorn.. . . but no one is uploading it :( at sarnworld :(

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder what's going to happen at the end. Is ghost of human cheer going to get with Tle. Or will the ghost cheer get reborn and Tle get with the human cheer.. I'm not really clear on who Tle like. THe ghost or human cheer.

natty

Chubs
vilasaeng said:
I wonder what's going to happen at the end. Is ghost of human cheer going to get with Tle. Or will the ghost cheer get reborn and Tle get with the human cheer.. I'm not really clear on who Tle like. THe ghost or human cheer.
[post="55142"][/post]​

i think tle should forget about human cheer cus she's so darn annoying and fake.. and the ghost cheer cus um.. just because.. lol and get with the banana tree ghost!!! she's so cute! lol..

so i root for the banana tree ghost..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
vilasaeng said:
[post="55142"][/post]​
easy question ghost cheer of course :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
so sad.. i watvhe depi 1-6 and it was sad.. the movie is really funnie.. and sweet tle and cheer are so cute.. lol... and that one bad guy he so crazy.... he likes ghost cheer... so sad... the human cheer died....

cheercheer

sarNie Egg
she says, it's the first time dancing like this, she don't really feel comfortable at all and especally in front of a lot of people.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahhaaa.. well i haven'y been able to watch the next epi's at all.. because no one is updating in the lakorn download section so.... iono in that section they only have up to epi 6 that is all of what i got ot see.

handicap

sarNie Egg
this movie is alrite.... i only like a little,but why do tawan had to be so weird in this moive. i think he looks funny when he do his voodo thingy hahha

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn was so funny... sometimes it scary so watch with a friend...

myx

sArNieZ
i love this lakorn. this is the first lakorn i see tle and cheer in, and i think it's their best lakorn too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
mango said:
From reading everyones comments i want to watch this lakorn.. . . but no one is uploading it :( at sarnworld :(
that is why i usually rent them at the rental place... but all these years it sure adds up to alot of money... lol...