[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
zaizai_f4_only said:
yeah i saw it.ahahahaha it was so funny..kim ki bum as shin ryt?!ahhahah :lmao:
[post="86968"][/post]​
i know i was like AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID SHINN.. i fell sry for the brother..(the guy with the smaller face).. hahaha.. gosh i cant wait for the next episode

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I feel sad for Yul. If his dad didn't die, he would have been the next crowned prince and he would have married Chaegyung too!! At least he likes her more than Shin... well as of for now...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh gosh...just watched the latest episodes with subs...gosh know that i know what yul said! ahhh...i am so a yul camper...my heart just melts at what yul says to cg...awww...that he'll be by her side...that his heart is open to her...gosh...all the things we want shin to say...but yul says it! oh...oh..i am so leaning towards the yul camp now! even when cg says she is uncomfortable he takes back what he says...that he'll wait for her...ahhhhh...yul is just killing me with the words and sweetness...why doesn't a real yul exist!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
yaso said:
oh gosh...just watched the latest episodes with subs...gosh know that i know what yul said! ahhh...i am so a yul camper...my heart just melts at what yul says to cg...awww...that he'll be by her side...that his heart is open to her...gosh...all the things we want shin to say...but yul says it! oh...oh..i am so leaning towards the yul camp now! even when cg says she is uncomfortable he takes back what he says...that he'll wait for her...ahhhhh...yul is just killing me with the words and sweetness...why doesn't a real yul exist!
[post="87297"][/post]​
i noe how i really hope tat the real yul is exist ><

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG... i just finished watching 13 and 14 with subs.. it's sooo sweet!!!! Shin is trying to find ways to keep them in touch or together if they were ever to break up.... because he loves her so much... but doesn't want to admit it... geesh... JUST TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!!!

sisii

I see alot of Yul camper here lol I'm a Shin camper all the way! I like my guy to plays hard to get hehe He's super sweet inside. My heart melted when he hug CG and said "Can we...can we stay like this for now. Just for this moment?" awwwwwwwwww sweeett and then when he helped her with her shoe and then he kissed her cheeks! Then then that beach vacation scenes and supermarket scenes ooowwwiiee^^

Hugging scene :wub:

Beach scene :wub: :wub:

Supermarket :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
sisi yeah i noe ay..ahahhaha that moment when they cook together aswell is so cute..eheheh my best scene is ur siggy ^ ^ ahahhahah when he pull her towards him..OMG so sweet..ahahahhaha

eventhough i am a yul camper i want shin to b with CG..ahahah

so i can b with him..**kidding..**^ ^

btw i make this wallies a couple days ago ^ ^so i tot i want to share it with u guys..since most of the people like their beach scene..such a romantic thing ay hehe

Hiatus

Super Momo
did I tell you I dont like Yul??!?!?!?! LOL he's nice but I don't know hahaha Shin all the way!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sunstar love your banner...love the incorporation of the bear pics...awww...can't wait for this weeks episodes...will i become a full blown yul camper or will i be retreating to the shin camp? ahhh...what to do...hehehehe... :D

sisii

yaso said:
sunstar love your banner...love the incorporation of the bear pics...awww...can't wait for this weeks episodes...will i become a full blown yul camper or will i be retreating to the shin camp? ahhh...what to do...hehehehe... :D
[post="87725"][/post]​
*cough* Shin...Shin Goon *cough* :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just watched episode 14 and Yul looks hot with his dark hair. ^_^ Shin is so stupid and mean to CG, so she should go to Yul instead and make Shin suffer hehehe :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i've only seen goong to episode 14. so far, to me its like full house except it has a royal family involved. shin went to thailand too...and SHK and Bi had their honeymoon in Thailand too. then theres that bed scene fight in Goong that so reminded me of Full House. Jealously plays a big part in both series too. I rather watch Goong though. Full House was a one time thing for me...only good for one ride. Goong...its funnier and the actors and actresses are new to me so i enjoy drooling over new faces...like Joo Ji Hoon. :D i think i'll rewatch it...but only the parts that are good. I had to fast forward some parts because they kinda bored me.