[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
^season 2 is in next year? i thought episodes 21-24 is considered as season 2? :huh: because i read it at soompi stating that... maybe it changed. :unsure:
[post="91745"][/post]​
it was like tat..but they change it now... :(

jaitee

sarNie Egg
have they decided if they are going to have the same actors/actressess to play the roles? i really wish shin and cg stays the same.
i think that it would be best if they keep the same actors b/c the viewers are already attached to Eun Hye as Cg and Ji Hoon as Shin, so it would really change everything if they replace the main characters. and the ratings wouldn't be so high.

so, let's all root for Eun Hye and Ji Hoon!!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
So that means Season 1 will have 24 Eps and Season 2 which will be film in 06-07 will have I dont know how many episode... im already hating this it's going to be dragging and the manga isn't even completed yet... just imagine how long it can be -___- since it takes forever until a manga releases...

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
jaitee said:
have they decided if they are going to have the same actors/actressess to play the roles? i really wish shin and cg stays the same.
i think that it would be best if they keep the same actors b/c the viewers are already attached to Eun Hye as Cg and Ji Hoon as Shin, so it would really change everything if they replace the main characters. and the ratings wouldn't be so high.

so, let's all root for Eun Hye and Ji Hoon!!!
[post="91804"][/post]​
as far as i noe yes its going to b the same characters ^ ^

So that means Season 1 will have 24 Eps and Season 2 which will be film in 06-07 will have I dont know how many episode... im already hating this it's going to be dragging and the manga isn't even completed yet... just imagine how long it can be -___- since it takes forever until a manga releases...
wat i noe so far is tat season two will b airing jan 2007 and its going to b 6 eps :)

yeah i noe its kinda dragging i recon.. -_-

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
wait people..i'll take my words back about the season two..i dunno i get really confused..
some people say this
there will be 4 more episodes it will end on the 30th of march so there will be 24 episodes in all after the last episode on the 30th there will be a special 90min show at 11.05pm going over season 1 and giving insights into season 2 and season 2 wont be until january 2007.
and another people say this

MBC SAID THAT THERE ONLY 20 EPISODE TA DA ^- ^ NEXT YEAR SECOUND SEASON STARTS ^- ^ 4 EPISODE ONLY
so i dont noe which one is the ryt one..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey guys ... i wonder can anyone upload episode 20 in MQ size? like 130-200MB.. not 80MB that soompi has.... :( even i can't d/l it from clubbox.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
aww.. i wish they just had season 2 nows ..we have to wait soo many months before we get to watch a couple epis only..

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
lil_beckie said:
aww.. i wish they just had season 2 nows ..we have to wait soo many months before we get to watch a couple epis only..
[post="92466"][/post]​
Yes u r ryt..now tat it is confirmed tat season 1 is 24 and season two we still dont noe but airing next yr. :(

kitkat i will do it for u ^ ^ i have like 15... sumthing MB for eps 20.. just wait ^ ^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
kitkat i will do it for u ^ ^ i have like 15... sumthing MB for eps 20.. just wait ^ ^
[post="92504"][/post]​
thanks!!! i'm looking forward to watch it. :D

jaitee

sarNie Egg
maijune said:
whoever have epi 21 to last epi...please upload...i finished epi 20 and really want to continue...
[post="92672"][/post]​
episode 21 didn't come out yet.....this drama airs every wednesday and thursday.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
Kitkat here u go..hope u enjoy it..ahahah coz i spend my time like nearly 1day to upload it ahhahahahha....

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34G52N1ARDN2F1OUDSG2HI0NPK
[post="92793"][/post]​
omg thank you so much!!! i dont' even know what happen in this episode even i'm tempted to d/l LQ one but i didn't. so now i got to see this one in MQ. once again THANKS TON!!! :w000t: wow one day to upload it? :unsure: i felt bad...........

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
omg thank you so much!!! i dont' even know what happen in this episode even i'm tempted to d/l LQ one but i didn't. so now i got to see this one in MQ. once again THANKS TON!!! :w000t: wow one day to upload it? :unsure: i felt bad...........
[post="92842"][/post]​
heuheueh no worries kitkat ^ ^ aslong as GOONG-ERS is happy is okay..im happy to do it aswell..ahahha
i think its just the yousendit its too slow tat time..ahahahaha :lmao:

sisii

they better not have a open ending at the last episode cause boyy that will effing piss me off. I always repeat Perhaps Love hehe and Parrot by Howl. This song is not in the soundtrack though. It's the song they played all the time like when Shin saved CG when she fainted :wub: