Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada tysm its a v long update n everybody has their story told, great job uve done ! im going 2start wif yadech im tearing in their last convo...my poor yaya...why is nadech doing this ?? so sad after she invested time n efforts no i wont call it invested but she does her best 2win nadech, his moms love but her best isnt enough 4nadech !! hard 4me 2accept !! sorry she suffered a miscarriage i'd love 2know da situation tat caused it ! i wonder if kim was da cause or mark tat cause nadechs jealousy tat he initiated d ! i just feel nadechs love 4yaya isnt as strong as hers 4him ! i hope u'll b kind n sweet n let them remain a couple im sad 4 my yadech ! next i worry 4sara but tah is da exact opposite of nadech, hes so full of love n protection, even in a tough situation a girl can handle if her man was there 4her lucky sara ! margie n boy theyre playing a hot game, each wanting 2b da winner but who will suffer more ? c is so lucky 2 hv yayas forgiveness, yaya is really so kind she doesnt keep past misdeeds but forgive easily ! hope c-j will end up together, they deserve ! n-m-b mark claiming his gf will b difficult 4bie 2do much more towards his feelings 4n esp she loves m ! ill wait up 4yr next update n tyvm 4this1 ! take care n all da best falada, wif appreciation key ! x

Your welcome, and thanks, key! :D You'll find out in the next chapter why Nadech ask for a divorce. You will find out more about the miscarriage later in the story. And now, Kim and Mark didn't cause it. It was a family problem that only includes Nadech, Yaya, and the parents. That was why Nadech's mother was sorry. And also later on, you guys will ask read about why Nadech acts cold, and not love Yaya like in the past. Margie and Boy, LOL I don't really know, but you'll just wait and see who suffer more. Your welcome, again, key. :D Also take care, and have a good day.

Sovatana said:
Hi Fahlada. Thank you so much for this long chapter 13! This is one of the greatest FF, I've ever read. I really appreciate it. Yep, take your time Fahlada, I'll be patiently wait for your next update! :thanks: you so so so so much! :heart:

Your very welcome, Sovatana. Thanks. :D Also really love your FF, too.

vorleak said:
Thank you falada for a long update, but y nadech have to do this to yaya, my poor lovely girl

Your welcome, vorlek. :D It's going to be in next chapter, so wait and see. :D 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada tyvm 4answering my qs i appreciate it ! i most definitely m dying 2find out abt yadech, cant wait 4yr next update but pls take yr time ! it has been my pleasure reading mcol i love it alot ! wif appreciation, key ! lolo

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14
"Margie, I don't understand it. Why does Nadech want us to get a divorce?!" say Yaya
"It's ok Yaya," say Margie, comforting Yaya
Yaya keep on crying Margie's shoulder.
"I don't get it," say Yaya
"It's ok Yaya. You still have me," say Margie
---------------------------------------------
"Huh?! You want to get a divorce with Yaya?" ask Boy, not sure if what he heard Nadech say was right
Nadech nodded, and Boy was confused again.
"I re-think about all the problems. I wasn't really being fair like what you say. I just got marry without finding out the truth before I marry Yaya. I'm willing to give Kim a chance, also," say Nadech
"But what I say, I didn't mean you have to do this," say Boy
"Too late. I already sign the papers," say Nadech, giving Boy the papers
"Hey. You're that serious. I thought that you were just kidding around," say Boy, serious now
"I'm forreal," say Nadech
"Nadech, but what about Yaya. Have you though about her feelings? She's going to cry, and be in pain," say Boy
Nadech ignore Boy, and walk out of the room.
----------------------------------------------------
"Where are you going?" ask Tah
"To the store," say Sara
"Let me go with you," say Tah
"It's ok," say Sara
"Please let me go, Sara, please," say Tah
"Fine," say Sara
Tah smile, and they walk to the car. They drove to the store.
Sara look at the stuffs, while Tah waited for her. Than suddenly, one guy walk up to Sara, and hold onto her hands and starts to pull her out of the store.
"Let go!" yell Sara
Tah her the yelling, and walk up to Sara and the stranger.
"Hey, what are you doing with her?!" say Tah
"Taking her to my boss of course. She owes her body to me boss," say the guy
"You can't," say Tah
He punch the guy, and took Sara's hand.
"Come on, let's go," say Tah
They run out of the store, and try to find a place to hide. They run to the parking lot, and hide between the cars.
They heard the guy coming, and stay as still as they could. Finally the guy was gone.
"Are you ok?" ask Tah
"I'm fine," say Sara
"I say let's go home," say Tah
Sara nodded her head, and they got out of the place.
--------------------------------------
Boy call Marie.
"Hello," answer Marie
"Marie, can you come see me. I have something to talk to you," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie
After that, she hurried to the place she and Boy always go to. When she got there, Boy was already sitting, waiting for her. Marie sat down.
"What is it?" ask Marie
"I'm getting marry in 2 months," say Boy
"Really," say Marie
"Marie, I sorry. Sorry for everything I say and promise," say Boy
"It's ok, Boy. I understand you. You're a grateful child. And a person far nicer than any other I've been in love with. Thanks for your beautiful love," say Marie
Boy walk to her, and give her a hug.
"I want to hold like this forever," say Boy
Tears starts to come down their cheeks.
"No matter what, I still love you," say Marie
"I love you, too," say Boy
Margie is sitting with her and Boy's mother discussing about the wedding.
"What about you, Margie, what will you like?" ask Boy's mother
"I'll go with everything that you choose," say Margie with a fake smile
"Ok than," say Boy's mother
"Margie, I was wondering if you and Boy will like to go on a little vacation before the wedding," say her mother
At those words, Margie suddenly change into happy mode, and accept.
"Ok, that's what I though," say her mother
"When will you want to go?" ask Boy's mother
"As soon as possible," say Margie
"Ok, than I'll do it for you," say her mother
"Mom, don't. I'll take care if it, myself," say Margie
"Are you sure?" ask her mother
"Yes, I want to do it myself," say Margie
"Ok than," say her mother
"Thanks," say Margie, smiling at them
------------------------------------------
"May I take you home?" ask Bie, as Noona was about to leave the shop
"Um," say Noona, not sure of what to say
"Please, let me take you, ok," say Bie
"Ok," say Noona
"This way," say Bie pointing to his car
"Yes," say Noona. 
They walk to the car, and Bie open the door for her. Bie drove her home.
"Thanks," say Noona, when they got there.
"Your welcome," say Bie
Noona got out of the car, and got into her house. Bie stay outside for a bit, and studied her house.
----------------------------------------
Yaya came home, and found Nadech waiting for her.
"Here," say Nadech, handing her the papers.
Yaya took the papers and read it.
"Nadech, I don't," say Yaya
"Just sign it. And when you're done, just leave it here," say Nadech. After that, he leaves the room. 
Yaya read the paper again, still not believing that Nadech wants a divorce with her.
"Nadech wants a divorce with Yaya?!" say Kim
"Yes. Boy told me that," say Marie
"That's great than. I can finally have my chance with Nadech," say Kim
"Kim, don't you worry about Yaya? She loves Nadech so much," say Marie
"What about me? I love Nadech. Why do you alway have to put others before me?!" say Kim
"Kim. I'm sorry," say Marie
"Don't. Don't say it anymore, I'm tired of that word," say Kim
Marie obey, remain silent. Than Kim walk to the door.
"Where are you going?" ask Marie
"To Nadech," Kim simpily reply
"Why? What for?" ask Marie
"To be in my right place of course. I'm pretty sure that they reason Nadech wants a divorce is because he wants to be with me," say Kim
After that she walk out the door.
Marie shook her head.
"Kim," say Marie to herself
----------------------------------------------------
At the dinning table, Tah and Sara were sitting uneasy, wanting to ask questions. Sara's mother notice and ask them.
"What's wrong?" ask her mother
"Mom, today when we went to do some shopping, a guy came up to me, and force me to go with him. Do you think that it might be them?" ask Sara
Sara's mother stare at her for a minute, than simpily reply,"I think that's it's nothing, Sara. Maybe it's a mistake."
"But, he know my name, Mom, and he says that he is going to take me to his boss," say Sara
"Really?! Sara, I think that we need to talk about this matter later. Just the two of us," say her mother, eyeing Tah
"But Mother, Tah is not anyone else. He can also hear it, too. He wants to help us," say Sara
"Sara, this is our problem, not his. We shouldn't get him invovle," say her mother
"But," Sara protest
"No buts," her mother say
Sara obey, and for the rest of the dinner, they all remain silent. Each thinking the next day. What will happen the next day, week, month, or year?
----------------------------------------------
Yaya and Nadech are sitting in the dinning room having their dinner. They are both very uncomfortable sitting together alone.
"Nadech, I," say Yaya
"What is it?" ask Nadech in a worry tone and face
"I don't want to get a divorce," say Yaya, finally
Nadech's worry face seem to be gone that instant.
"If it's about that, don't say it. I don't want to hear it," say Nadech
"Nadech, sorry," say Yaya
She walk over to him, and stare into his eyes. Than she bent down, and put her knees down, and knelt to Nadech.
"What are you doing, Yaya?" ask Nadech in a confused tone
"Nadech whatever you do, please, don't ask me for a divorce. I rea;;y can't take it. Please Nadech. You can do whatever you want, but please let us remain as husband and wife," say Yaya
"Yaya, get up," say Nadech, pulling her up. But Yaya stay strong on her knees.
"Not until you say yes," say Yaya
"Yaya, don't you know that you're," say Nadech, but was interrupt by Kim. Kim came into the dinning room, and was surprise that Yaya was on her knees, begging Nadech.
"What are you doing, Yaya?" ask Kim
"Kim, let's go somewhere else," say Nadech
"Yes," say Kim, still staring at Yaya. But this time with pity. She pity Yaya.
Nadech walk over to Kim, but Yaya was pulling/tugging at him.
"Don't go, Nadech," say Yaya
Nadech pay no attention, and walk right out with Kim. 
Yaya sat on on her feet, and starts to cry. She have never known Nadech was that heartless, that cruel to just walk away. But why does she love him so much, even after this.
-------------------------------------------
"Nadech, what happen?" ask Kim
"Nothing," say Nadech
"Come on tell me. Is it because she doesn't want to get a divorce with you?" ask Kim
"How do you know?" ask Nadech
"Boy told Marie, and she told me," say Kim
Nadech stood still, and didn't reply.
"Nadech, anything wrong?" ask Kim
"No, everything's fine. I'm going to get divorce with Yaya as fast as I can," say Nadech
Kim nodded.
"Why do you want to get divorce all of a sudden?" ask Kim
But before Nadech can answer, Kim's phone rang.
"Excuse me," say Kim. She walk away, and answer her phone. After she was done, she walk back to Nadech.
"Sorry, Nadech, I have to go," say Kim
"Yes," say Nadech
Kim left, and Nadech stay outside.
------------------------------------------------
Boy walked in, and found his mother, Margie's mother, and Margie waiting for him.
"Hello," say Boy, paying his respect
"Hello," say Margie and her mother
"Where have you been all day?" ask his mother
"At work," answer Boy
"At work?! we call your secreatary, and she say that you were there. Tel me right now, where did you go," say Boy
"Ok, I went to Nadech's company to help him with work," say Boy
"Ok, fine, whatever, but you know what. You made Madame Rasri and her daughter wait for you," say his mother
"I'm sorry," say Boy
"It's ok," say Margie and her mother
"Boy, come sit here. We shouldn't waste time anymore, come, let's figure this out," say Margie sweetly
Boy obediently do so, and sat next to Margie.
"Our mothers and I plan that you and me should take a vacation before our marriage. But we don't know where to choose, so we need you to help us," say Margie
"I'm fine with any," say Boy
"Ok, than, we're going to the beach," say Margie
"Fine," say Boy
"We're going to next month, and we will spend one month there," say Margie
"What?! One month. That's too long," say Boy
"That's too bad," say Margie
"But," say Boy
"Mom, I think that we should get going," say Margie, ignoring Boy
"Yes," say her mother
"Good night," say Margie and her mother. Than they left.
Boy turn to his mother.
"Mom, what is this?" ask his mother
"It's their plan," say his mother
Boy put his hand on his head, and than walk upstairs. He didn't want to go for that long.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After that, Yaya got up, and when the bathroom, and wash her face and took a shower. After that, she lay on her bed for a while, than fall into a deep sleep.
---
Nadech came back and was surprise that Yaya was asleep. He took his shower, and lay down next to her, his back to her. He couldn't stand looking at her.
-------------------------------------
Nadech wok up early, and went out to work. He quietly sat in his room, and think. He try to think hard about the events that had happen.
-----
Yaya woke up, and went downstairs to have her dinner alone. Everything was quiet, and awkward. 
Tah called Yaya, and she pick up.
"Tah?!" say Yaya, trying hard not to cry
"Yaya, how are you?" ask Tah
"I'm fine," say Yaya
"That's good," say Tah
"And you, how are you?" ask Yaya
"I'm also great," say Tah, feeling uneasy.
"That's great. How's Sara?" ask Yaya
"She's also great. What about Nadech?" ask Tah
"He's, he's great," say Yaya in a weak tone
"Yaya, what's wrong?" ask Tah
"Nothing's wrong. I'm just not feeling good," reply Yaya
"Oh okay, well, I hope that you're going great. I going to go now, so bye," say Tah
"Good bye," say Yaya
Yaya hang up, and went into the living room. She saw the papers again with a note on top.
She picked uo the note, and read it.
Please sign, and return it to me when you're done
-Nadech
Yaya sadly put the paper in her bag, and walk out of the house. She got into her car, and drove to the shop.
-----------------------------------------------
"So Nadech is really going to divorce with you," say Margie
Yaya sadly nodded, and say," I pretty sure. He sounded so serious. And plus, he already sign the papers." 
Yaya handed the papers to Margie. Margie pretended to read the paper, but was staring at Yaya's sad face instead. Noona and Mark walked in, and saw both of them.
"What's wrong?" ask Noona
"Nadech wants a divorce with Yaya," say Margie
"That's bad," say Noona
"That jerk. What does he see Yaya as? A toy that he can throw away when he doesn't want?!" say Mark, mad
"Mark, calm down," say Noona, putting her hands on his shoulder
"It's because of Kim, right?!" say Mark, ignoring Noona's words
"I'm pretty sure. That girl is really evil," say Margie
"Guys, look at Yaya. Don't you see how sad she is?" ask Noona
Mark and Margie look at Yaya.
"We're sorry, Yaya," say Mark and Margie
They all went, and left Yaya alone. They don't want to annoyed her anymore.
--------------------------------------------
"Nadech is really getting a divorce with Yaya," say Marie
"Yes, I know," say Kim
"How do you," say Marie
"I saw last night," say Kim
"And what did you think about it?" ask Marie
"I think that it's wonderful. That way, it won't be hard for me to get back with Nadech," say Kim
"But Kim, looking at your face, it doesn't say the same thing. You pity Yaya, right?" ask Marie
"No. I really want Nadech back," say Kim, getting up
"Where are you going?" ask Marie
"To tell his mother the good news," say Kim, than she close the door behind her, and went to the hospital.
Yaya stand up, and got her things.
"Yaya, where are you going?" ask Margie, Noona, and Mark at the same time. They worry so much about her.
"To the hospital. I have to visit Nadech's mother," reply Yaya
"Why?" ask all of them
"The last visit. I want to tell her the truth," say Yaya
"Do you want us to come with you?" ask all of them
"It's okay," say Yaya
She walk out of the shop.
Margie, Noona, and Mark stare at each other.
"We can't let her go alone.
"Mark, go. Follow her, and make sure nothing happens," say Margie
"Yes," say Mark
He got out of the store, and follow Yaya.
She got to the hospital, and walk right into Nadech's mother's room.
"Where are you doing here?" ask his mother
"Good morning, Mother. Why are you so scared seeing my face?!" say Kim
"Don't call me that. Only my real daughter in law could. And she's Yaya," say Nadech's mother
---
Yaya was also outside, and heard everything. She was so happy that Nadech's mother say that, but sad that she'll be leaving soon.
---
"Oh really, but didn't you know. Nadech wants a divorce with your daughter in law, Yaya," say Kim
"No it's not true," say his mother
"It's true. And me, and Nadech are going to get marry. I'm going to become your next daughter in law," say kim
"Nadech will never marry you," say his mother
"Yes he is. Nadech and Yaya are getting divorce. He's giving me a chance," say Kim
"No, stop. I don't want to hear," say his mother, covering her ears
"But you have to listen. Nadech and Yaya are going to get divorce!" say Kim, trying to uncover her ears
---
Nadech heard screaming in his mother's room, and rush there. He saw Yaya go in to the room, and Mark after her. He slowly walk up to the door, and stop, and look at them. He was surprise to see Kim also there with him.
----
Yaya couldn't listen to Kim's words anymore. She pushed the door open, and enter.
"It's not true," say Yaya
Kim turn around and stare at Yaya. Nadech's mother uncover her ear, and stare at Yaya.
"We're not getting a divorce. And we'll never get a divorce, because we love each other! Nadech is my husband, and therefore, you have no right to claim him," say Yaya in a loud voice
Kim was speechless. Mark stepped in.
"That's right," say Mark
Yaya turn around, and was surprise to see Mark
"Mark?!" say Yaya
"Sorry Yaya, I just have to follow you," say Mark
Yaya nodded.
"But you have him, Yaya. I have no one," say Kim
"Mark is only a true friend to me, nothing else," say Yaya
"That's right," say Mark, nodding his head
Kim was once again speechless.
Nadech open the door slowly, and walk in.
"Nadech?!" say Kim and Yaya, both surprise
"I think that you guys hould stop the drama right now, and leave my mother alone," say Nadech, half mad
"Yes," say everyone, walking to the door
"Yaya, stay. Wait for me outside of the room," say Nadech
Yaya nodded her head, and went out along with Mark and Kim.
When they got outside of the room, Yaya sat on one of the chairs. 
Kim and Mark walk to the parking lot. 
Kim got into her car, and try to turn the engine on, but it wouldn't turn on. Mark sees her trouble and walk up to her.
"Need any help?" ask Mark
"No," say Kim, looking at him
"Still acting tough, huh," say Mark
"So?! You want to laugh at me so much, right. Go ahead. I don't care. I've always lose to everything in my life," say Kim
Mark stare at her.
"Come on, let me take you home," say mark, taking her hand, and pulling her into his car.
"Hey, you. I don't need you," say Kim
"Don't be stubborn," say Mark
He drove, and they remain silent.
Bie came to the shop again. He was happy that Mark wasn't there.
"Hello, Bie," say Noona
"Hello," say Bie
"Bie, this is Margie. And Margie, this is Bie," say Noona
"Oh ho, so you're the singer Bie," say Margie
"Yes," say Bie, cheerfully
"Wow, so glad that I met you. I love your songs," say Margie
"Thanks," say Bie
Bie, Noona, and Margie sat at the table, and chat.
"Mother, are you okay?" ask Nadech
"I'm fine, but Nadech, you, you. It isn't true right?! About the divorce between you, and Yaya. tell me it isn't true," say his mother
"It's true," say Nadech, avoiding eye contacts with his mother
"Nadech, you can't get divorce. I really like Yaya. I mean it. Please do it as a request from me," say his mother
"Mother, you need to get your rest," say Nadech, putting the blanket over his mother
"No, Nadech, I won't," say his mother
Nadech stand up.
"Nadech, you're really going to leave me. You're going to leave me, just like your father?!" say his mother
Nadech walk out.
"Nadech!" say his mother
But Nadech didn't turn around. He walk to Yaya.
"Are you done?" ask Nadech
"With what?" ask Yaya
"Have you sign it. The papers," say Nadech
"Nadech, I don't think that," say Yaya
"You don't think. I know that you don't. But I do," say Nadech
Yaya and Nadech could hear his mother cried out for him.
"What about your mother?" ask Yaya
"The nurses will take care of her. Don't mind her," say Nadech
"Nadech," say Yaya
"I say don't mind her!" say Nadech, scaring Yaya, and also annoying her.
"But," say Yaya
"Stop! Can you stop it, and just sign the divorce paper already. And especially don't get involve with my family. You know something, I am tired of you being so nice," say Nadech
Yaya slap him hard. She couldn't believe his words. He was so harsh and mean t her. Nadech hold the cheek that was slap, and avoid eye contact with Yaya.
"Fine! Be an ungrateful child like that. Why are you so heartless?! Don't you know that you're hurting other people. I've bear enough. You know Nadech, I have never expect this from you, but here it is, I've seen it with my own eyes. You're just a ruthless and cruel person. I hate you! Hate you more than anything else," Yaya finally yelled back at him, her eyes with tears
Yaya turn her back on him, and walk out. She didn't turn back to look at him again.
Nadech stand there, and try to get all the words that Yaya just say. Tears start to come down his cheeks. He wish that he have never say anything to Yaya. Wishes that he have never say that to Yaya, never have been mean to Yaya. Now, the world has turn its back on him, and he regrets it.
-------------------------------
Mark and Kim finally got to her house, and the awkward moment ended.
"Thanks," say Kim in a small voice
"Your welcome," say Mark
Kim got out, and Mark stared after her.
"You're not that bad after all," say Mark with a smile
He than drove back to the shop.
----------------------------------
Yaya drove back to the shop, and try her best not to look depress.
"Yaya, are you okay?" ask Margie
"Yes," say Yaya
Yaya walk like a lifeless person to the kitchen. Noona, and Margie stare at her, and wonder what happened.
Yaya walk back and turn to Margie.
"Margie, may I stay at your house for a bit?" ask Yaya
"Of course you can," say Margie
"Thanks," say Yaya, and than she walk again into the kitchen
------------------------------
Nadech stay for a bit, and look after his mother. She was asleep, and he sat next to her.
"Sorry, mother. Yaya's really right. I am a ungrateful child," say Nadech
Nadech stay for a bit, and than went back to his office. He couldn't focus, and for the rest of the day, he thought about Yaya.
Kim got into the room, and Marie was surprise to see her home so soon.
"You're back already," say Marie
"Yes," say Kim
"Why?" ask Kim
"There were some troubles," say Kim
"What is it?" ask Marie
"Nothing that you should know of," say Kim
"Oh, ok than," say Marie
"Where are you going?" ask Kim, staring at Marie
"I have a date with Boy," say Marie
"Hey you. I thought that you're so nice that you're going to let him go to Margie," say Kim
"I know. But we're not doing anything that's wrong. We just go out, and eat lunch or dinner, than maybe watch movie or go see something," say Marie
"But. Ok never mind, just go," say Kim
Marie left, and Kim sat down on the couch alone.
Mark wasn't surprise that Bie was there, since he came al,ost everyday.
"Hey, dude, don't you have anything to do? Why do you come here every single day?" ask Mark
"What about you? Don't you have anything?!" say Bie
"You first. I ask first," say Mark
"No, you," say Bie
"You," say Mark, getting ready to punch him
"Mark," say Noona, stopping him
Yaya walk out of the kitchen, and walk to Margie.
"It's late. Noona, you can leave. I'll close the shop," say Yaya
"Yes," say Noona
"May I take you home?" ask Mark and Bie at the same time
"Um," say Noona, feeling uncomfortable
"I think that Mark should take her home," say Margie stepping in," and also they are dating." Margie put their hands together.
Mark smile, and Bie frown.
"Ok, fine," say Bie
Mark and Noona went out of the shop, and went home.
Yaya clear the shop, and turn off the lights, and lock the door.
"Let's go," say Yaya
"What about Nadech?" ask Margie
"Don't mind him," say Yaya
She walk to Margie's car, and got inside. Margie followed, and drive home.
Nadech drove home, and found a silent dark house.
"Yaya?!" Nadech shouted
But there was not answer. He walk up the stairs, and look into bedroom.
He called Margie.
"Margie, do you know where Yaya is?" ask Nadehc
"She's here. She say that she will be spending a few days with me," say Margie
"Thanks," say Nadech, than he hang up
He walked back to the silent dinning room. HE wasn't hungry anymore. He walk out of the house, and back to his office. For the rest of the night, he force himself to focus hard on work, but he couldn't. He kept on slacking, and crumble papers up into a ball, and throw it in his trash can.
"Who was that?" ask Yaya
"Boy," lied Margie
"What did he say?" ask Yaya
"We were just taking about our vacation," say Margie
"Really. That's cool, where are you guys going?" ask Yaya
"To the Huahin beach," say Margie
"When?" ask Yaya
"Next month," say Margie
"Well, I wish you luck," say Yaya
"Thanks," say Margie, feeling uncomfortable
Yaya walk away. Her phone rang, and she answered it.
"Hello," say Yaya
"Yaya?! I heard that Nadech and you are getting a divorce. It's not true, right?!" say Chailda on the other end
"It's true," say Yaya
"Oh no. It couldn't be. Yaya don't give up. I'll support you," say Chailda
"It's ok, Chailda," say Yaya
"Are you sure?" ask Chailda
"Yes," say Yaya
"Ok, but don't forget, I'm always there for you," say Chailda
"Thanks," say Yaya
They hang up, and Yaya smile. She's glad that lots of people support her, but a bit sad that her love story is coming into a end. 
------------------------------------------------
By the next morning, Nadech's trash bin was full of papers crumble into balls. His head was on the desk. Kim quietly walked in, and walk to him.
"Nadech," say Kim, gentlely waking him up
"Huh?" ask Nadech
"Are you okay?" ask Kim
"Yes, I'm alright," say Nadech
"Nadech, you are getting divorce right, say you are," say Kim
"Yes," reply Nadech lazily
Kim happily smiled that she still have a chance with him.
"You're giving me a chance, right?" ask Kim, her hopes high
"Yes," say Nadech
~~~~ 1 Week Later ~~~~
Yaya was working in her shop. Margie came into her shop.
"Yaya, we got to talk," say Margie
"About what?" ask Margie
"About your divorce. Are you doing to divorce or not. If yes or no, you better go, and cleared the news. Everyone knows about it already," say Margie
"Really?!' say Yaya
"Yes. Yaya, come on decide," say Margie
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech is sitting alone in his office, still thinking about Yaya, even though it have been a week. His father walk in.
"Nadech?!" say his father
Nadech didn't answer. His father have to call him a few times before he answer him.
"What is it, father?" ask Nadech
"I'm here to talk about work. What have you got?" ask his father
"Father, I didn't," say Nadech
"You didn't do it. I know," say his father
"I'm sorry," say Nadech
"It's ok. Ok, Nadech, I have something to ask you," say his father
"What is it?" ask Nadech
"Are you really divorcing Yaya?" ask his father
"Why? You're against it? I thought that you'll be happy" say Nadech
His father stare at him hard.
"Nadech, this is real. Stop making  a joke out of it," say his father," and your questions. No, I'm not against it. It doesn't make any difference if you divorce her of not. But I, I care about you happiness, my son. I don't want you to let the things you love go because of me."
"Why?! You sure that you worry about my happiness? What about that time. You lied about Kim. You try to stop me when I want to get marry. You force you me to do this and that! You make me act cold towards the people I love. You make me seem like I don't have heart," say Nadech, with tears
"Nadech, I'm sorry. I didn't know that my actions will hurt you. I've always thought that I was right and that I've always done the best for you, but now I know that I'm wrong. Forgive me," say his father
"Very well. You're my father after all. I should be grateful. Thank you, dad," say Nadech
"You forgive me. You're not mad at me," say his father
"No, I'm not," say Nadech
"Thank you," say his father
Nadech smile.
"What about Yaya?" ask his father
"I don't know, but I feel like I don't want to let her go," say Nadech
"If you don't, than don't," say his father
"Thanks, dad," say Nadech
Yaya look at the paper again. Reading it all over to herself. She slowly took a pen, and sign her name. She look at the paper again.
"It's over," say Yaya
She put the paper in her bag, and headed for Nadech's office. She got to his office, and found Nadech staring out the window at the dark clouds.
"I sign it," say Yaya
Nadech turn around, and look at her without saying a word. Yaya walk to him, and handed him the paper.
"Happy now?!" say Yaya
Nadech took the paper, and look at it. Than he rip it in half, than into smaller pieces. Than he drop them on the floor.
"What are you doing?" ask Yaya, confused
Nadech shrugged, and went back to staring out the window, focusing on the clouds. Mark pushed the door open along with Kim.
"Nadech, what are you doing?" ask Kim
"I'm not divorcing," say Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya, Mark, and Kim in surprise
"No, Nadech you can't do that," say Kim
"Sorry, Kim," say Nadech
Nadech walk over to Yaya, and grab her hand. 
"Come on, let's go," say Nadech, pulling Yaya
"Where are we going? Nadech, I'm not going," say Yaya
Nadech ignore, and kept on pulling on her.
Kim got hold of one of Yaya's arm, and pull her.
"I won't let you go!" say Kim, pulling Yaya
"Kim, stop," say Nadech
Mark step in, and take Kim's hands off Yaya.
"Don't stop me," say Kim
Mark finally got Kim's hands off, and Nadech pull Yaya out of the room. Yaya use all of her strength, and pull Nadech's hands off hers. 
"I'm not going," say Yaya
"Not going, fine," say Nadech
He put his hands around her, than carry her out of the building, and into his parking lot.
"Nadech, don't you hear, I say stop! Stop! I hate you!" say Yaya
Nadech ignore, and put her in his car. He locked the door, so she couldn't get out. He got into his seat, and drive away.
"Nadech, where are you going?" ask Yaya
Nadech remain quiet, and didn't answer her. Yaya finally sat still, and remain quiet in her seat. Nadech kept stealing glances at her.
Kim was crying, and Mark didn't know what to do with her.
"Come on, I'll take you home," say Mark, putting his hand on her shoulder
"No, don't touch me," say Kim, pulling his hand away
Kim got up, and stare at Mark with a death glare.
"I hate you! Why did you stop me?!" say Kim
"I'm sorry," say Mark
Kim angrily walk out. She got into her car, and drove home. She ran into her room, and cry.
It was raining, and Nadech didn't really know where he is going or where he wants to go. But he wants to get away from everything, and be with only Yaya. He keeps on driving, and driving. 
Than they rain came heavily, and he couldn't see the road. He went off the road, and almost hit a tree.
"Nadech, what happen?" ask Yaya, scared
"It's raining too hard, we have to stay here," say Nadech
Yaya was really scared, but Nadech took her hands, and gently give it a squeeze.
"It'll be alright," say Nadech
Yaya only remain silent, and thought about why Nadech is acting so nice towards her again. Nadech stare at Yaya, and is desiring for her forgiveness. He wants Yaya to trust him again. 

Enjoy! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada ure da best, its a v good chap14, i love it so much !!! i was really tearing when yaya knelt asked n begged nadech not 2d, its so sad tat part ! she loves him so much !!! i wonder why nadech tot abt d ! everybody was shocked n not supporting him even his parents ! glad his dads talk cleared his mind n he knows da choice/direction 2go ! cant blame our yaya almost giving up ...but thank u falada u bring hope back 2yadech...i love love love it nadech 1 yaya back ! i 12c nadech sweating n falling deeply in love wif yaya again, hope u'll give us extra sweet yadechs moments if u dun mind ! yadech have great friends in m-b, m-n, t-s, who all love them ! margie is esp sweet ! sorry k got 2 exit nadechs life now bcos he is sure of wat he 1 now !
sara is in difficult situation but her tah sure makes her feel good n secured ! ic mark n kim possibility. looking 2read m-b 1mth holiday, v long, hope he c da goodness in m ! marie is selfless in understanding da whole b-m-m situation n gracious abt it ! i love mcol v much falada n thank u so much, ure a v talented writer ! read wif love n appreciation, key ! o

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Cutee! This chapter was nice Falada. I like how we are starting to see every single person's love story unfold except for Chalida and Boy but I know you'll let us know soon. I'm so glad Yaya and Nadech didnt divorce! Nadech going back to Kim would of been one of the worst decisions ever. But.... I am loving the Sara and Tah parts. There story is adorable! :) It's my favorite. They really are not the mains but I always get super excited when I read about them. Hahaha I'm weird. Thanks for the updatee!! Can't wait to see what will happen next..... Til then Falada <3
                                                                                                -Xiongurl26

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
At first I want to punch him (nadech) but now I will forgive him lols, very very excellent falada, thanks for a very long update

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Thank you Falada for a great update, you did an amazing job, Yaya have to beg nadech to stay, I hope he doesn't get of the hook so easily, make him suffer and crawl back to her. LOL!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada ure da best, its a v good chap14, i love it so much !!! i was really tearing when yaya knelt asked n begged nadech not 2d, its so sad tat part ! she loves him so much !!! i wonder why nadech tot abt d ! everybody was shocked n not supporting him even his parents ! glad his dads talk cleared his mind n he knows da choice/direction 2go ! cant blame our yaya almost giving up ...but thank u falada u bring hope back 2yadech...i love love love it nadech 1 yaya back ! i 12c nadech sweating n falling deeply in love wif yaya again, hope u'll give us extra sweet yadechs moments if u dun mind ! yadech have great friends in m-b, m-n, t-s, who all love them ! margie is esp sweet ! sorry k got 2 exit nadechs life now bcos he is sure of wat he 1 now !
sara is in difficult situation but her tah sure makes her feel good n secured ! ic mark n kim possibility. looking 2read m-b 1mth holiday, v long, hope he c da goodness in m ! marie is selfless in understanding da whole b-m-m situation n gracious abt it ! i love mcol v much falada n thank u so much, ure a v talented writer ! read wif love n appreciation, key ! o

Thanks, key. And your welcome.  I will. Next chapter is Yadech sweet moments. :D

Xiongurl26 said:
Cutee! This chapter was nice Falada. I like how we are starting to see every single person's love story unfold except for Chalida and Boy but I know you'll let us know soon. I'm so glad Yaya and Nadech didnt divorce! Nadech going back to Kim would of been one of the worst decisions ever. But.... I am loving the Sara and Tah parts. There story is adorable! :) It's my favorite. They really are not the mains but I always get super excited when I read about them. Hahaha I'm weird. Thanks for the updatee!! Can't wait to see what will happen next..... Til then Falada <3
                                                                                                -Xiongurl26

Thanks, Xiongurl. LOL Really glad that you like SaraTah part. Your welcome. :D

vorleak said:
At first I want to punch him (nadech) but now I will forgive him lols, very very excellent falada, thanks for a very long update

LOL Me, too. He was a jerk in the beginning. Thanks and your welcome, vorlek. :D

bobby101 said:
Thank you Falada for a great update, you did an amazing job, Yaya have to beg nadech to stay, I hope he doesn't get of the hook so easily, make him suffer and crawl back to her. LOL!!!

Your welcome, and thanks bobby. LOL He will, but forgiveness comes first. Yaya's character forgives easily. 

*Special Thanks To All Readers  :thanks:   :clap: 
love, Falada

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Fah for making Yadech not getting a divorce. Your story is a circle love cus it's going around and around and around......

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 15
The morning have come, and the rain have stop. Yaya woke up, and look at Nadech, still asleep. She stood back, and admire his handsome face. A few minyes later, Nadech woke up. 
"Are you hungry?" ask Nadech
"Kinda," say Yaya
"Let's get going," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech try to turn the engine on, but it wouldn't turn on. 
"I guess that we'll have to go on our feet," say Nadech, staring at Yaya
"It's fine," say Yaya, trying to avoid eye contact with Nadech
Nadech and Yaya got out. Nadech took her hands, and they slowly walk, trying to not touch the water. 
-------------------------------------------------
"Kim," say Marie, knocking on her door
Kim heard, but ignore, and try to go back to sleep. Marie call her again a few more times, than went on in.
"Kim, I know that it's hard to accept the truth, and it hurts. It hurts really bad, but it's still the truth. Nothing can change it," say Marie
"Get out. I want to be alone," say Kim
Marie silently went out. Kim thought it bit.
"I have to try harder!" she told herself
Margie, Noona, and Mark are in the shop discussing about Nadech, and Yaya.
"So last night, you help Nadech and Yaya to be together?!" say Margie
Mark nod his head.
"That's good. I'm really proud of you," say Noona, happily
"Thanks," say Mark, with a small smile. He was still thinking about Kim. He also felt bad for her, and wishes that he can help her.
"High five," say Margie with her hand up, facing them. Noona high five her.
"Mark," say Noona
"Huh?" say Mark
"High five," say Noona
"Oh," say mark. He high five her and than Margie
Margie and Noona starts discussing about Yaya and Nadech, while Mark's mind drift off about Kim.
Bie sat down on his couch, thinking hard about what to do to get Noona.
"What are you thinking about?" ask Cupcake, his gay manager
"P'Cupcake, what would you do if you like someone that is already taken?" ask Bie
"What?! Are you saying that you like someone like that?" say Cupcake
"Yes," say Bie
"Really?! Who is she? Is she pretty? Prettier than me?! Bie you can do this?!" say Cupcake in a rush
"Yes, I do. Her name is Noona, and she is very beautiful, and also have a kind heart. Prettier than you," say Bie
"What?! Bie," say Cupcake
"Just kidding. But p'Cupcake, I really want her," say Bie
"But what about your reputation?" ask Cupcake
"I don't care. I only want Noona," say Bie
"Stay calm, Bie. If you want her, than you'll have to know if she wants you also. Does she?" ask Cupcake
"I don't know," say Bie
"Who is she dating?" ask Cupcake
"Mark," say Bie in a an angry tone. Saying Mark's name makes Bie mad, really mad."Do you hate him? Why do you sound so angry?" ask Cupcake
"I hate him," say Bir
"Oh," say Cupcake shutting his mouth because of Bie's angry face
"But do you want to me her?" ask Bie, calming down again
"Sure," say Cupcake
They got into the car, and Bie drove to the shop.
--------------------------------------------------
Nadech and Yaya are still walking, searching for people. Finally they spotted a house, not far away from them.
"Let's go over there," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
They took a few more steps. The rain start to sprinkle down on them.
"Come on, let's go fast, or else we'll get soaked," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya. She force herself to go faster, but the pain in her leg isn't helping a bit. 
Nadech notice Yaya limping.
"Are you okay?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech stop her. He bent down, and look at her leg. It has one big bruise on it.
" It hurts, right?" ask Nadech
"Kinda," say Yaya
"I'm sorry. It's because of me that we have to walk all day," say Nadech
"It's okay," say Yaya
"You sure?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Okay, let's get going," say Nadech
Nadech hold Yaya's shoulders, and help her walk. They slowly walk to the house. When they got there, Nadech knock on the door. An old man open the door.
"Um, uncle, do you have shelter for us?" ask Nadech
"Yes, come on in," say the old man
Nadech and Yaya went in, and saw a old woman and a little girl. 
"This couple is asking for shelter. Should I take them to the small house?" the old man ask his wife
"Is there another room?" ask his wife
"No, there's only the the little house," replied the old man
"Okay than take them there," say his wife
The old man turn to them.
"We only have the small house that is by the back of our house. Do you mind?" ask the old man
"Anything's fine, sir," say Nadech
"That's good than. Please follow me," say the old man
"Okay than," say Nadech
Nadech and Yaya followed the old man to the barn.
"You two can settle here. I'll return with blankets," say the old man
"Yes. Thank you for your kindness," say Nadech
The old man smile, and than went.
Yaya look around the house. There was only one room, and that room have a bed, 2 chairs, and a table. Yaya sat down on the bed, and Nadech sat next to her. 
"Are you cold?" ask Nadech
"Not really," say Yaya, her mouth chattering
Nadech smile, and than put his hands around her.
"I'll keep you warm," say Nadech
"Thanks," say Yaya with a smile
"Yes," say Nadech
Yaya put her head on his shoulder, and rest her head.
"Kim, where are you going?" ask Marie
"To Nadech's house," say Kim
"What for?" ask Marie
"I going to see if he's home yet," say Kim
Kim back went out of the house.
"Why didn't you stop her?" ask Grandma On
"It's no use," say Marie, sadly shaking her head
"When she come back, please tell her to come see me," say Grandma On
"Yes," say Marie
---
Mark went to Kim's house, but Marie told him that she when the Nadech's. Mark hurried to Nadech's house.
---
Kim got out of her car, and stare at the big mansion. She walk to the door, but someone pull her away before she can enter. 
"Let go," say Kim
"No. Come let's go back," say Mark
"Let go. I'm going to see Nadech," say Kim
"Nadech is not here," say Mark
"Where is he?" ask Kim
"With Yaya. I don't know where they are, but they're together," say Mark
"No, I'm going to wait here til Nadech get back," say Kim
"No need. They won't," say Mark
Mark pulled her, and forced her into his car. 
"Thanks for the blankets, uncle," say Nadech
"It's okay. You guy stay in here til I come get you to go have dinner," say the old man
"Yes," say Nadech
The old man smile, and went away.
Nadech unfold the blankets, and put them around Yaya. Yaya smile at him, and he smiled back.
"Are you hungry?" ask Nadech
"Not really," say Yaya
"Just wait a bit. Uncle and aunt will call us," say Nadech
Yaya nodded with a smile.
"Hello," say Cupckae
"Hello," say Noona and Margie
"This is Cupcake, my manager," say Bie
"Oh really. That's cool," say Margie
"Do you guys want something?" ask Noona
"Sorry, but who is Noona?" ask Cupcake
"Me," say Noona, pointing to herslef
"Oh, so it's you. You're not that bad," say Cupcake
"Cupcake, that was rude" say Bie
"It's okay," say Noona with a smile
"And what-," started Cupcake again, but was interrupt by Mark and Kim. 
Mark pulled Kim into the shop.
"Let go," Kim shouted
"No, come here," say Mark
Mark, Margie, and Cupcake were all watching with their mouth open. Noona turn the other way, and try to ignore it. 
Mark and Kim stopped, and look at everyone. They were all staring at them, and they were embarrasses. Than Mark notice Noona, and walk over to her.
"Are you alright?" ask Mark
"Yes," say Noona, with a smile
"Guys, let's get back to work," interrupted Margie
"Yes," say everyone
Everyone got back into their work.
"Noona, me and Cupcake will take our leave," say Bie
"Yes, say Noona
"What about me?" ask Kim
"Go back the way you came," say Margie
"But," say Kim
"I'm send her home," offered Bie
"No need. I will," say Mark
He grabbed her hand, and took her out. Bie smile to himself, and headed after them.
Margie saw Noona's expression, and went to comfort her.
"It's okay. Mark is just trying to be nice," say Margie
"I know," whisper Noona
"Is the food good?" ask the old man's wife
"Yes, it's good," say Nadech and Yaya
"That's good. Eat as much as you want," say the old man
"Yes," say Yaya and Nadech
Yaya stare at the little girl.
"What's your name?" ask Yaya
"Nong Kaew, ka, and you?" ask the little girl
"I'm Yaya," say Yaya with a smile
"You're really pretty," say Nong Kaew
"Thanks, you're also very cute and lovely," say Yaya. Than she turns her head to the old woman. "Is she your granddaughter?" ask Yaya
"Yes. My daughter, and her husband works in Bangkok. They left her here for me and my husband to care for," say the old woman
"Do they visit often?" ask Yaya
"No. They usually visit 2 times a month," say the old woman
"Talking of this, why are you guys here?" ask the old man
"We were driving up here last night, and I think that our car hit the tree. This morning the engine won't stop, so we walk to find shelter," say Nadech
"Oh, so you guys are from Bangkok," say the old man
"Yes," say Nadech
"You can go back when my daughter and her husband come visit. You may ride back with them," say the old woman
"When will they visit?" ask Nadech
"Maybe in 3-4 day," say the old woman
"That shouldn't be long, will it?" ask the old man
"No, its fine. We've bother you guys enough," say Nadech
"No, it's okay. It's actually nice to have company," say the old woman
"Khun Yaya, is okay if I sit on your lap?" ask Nong Kaew
"Kaew, why did you ask that?" ask the old woman
"It's okay. Nong Kaew, come," say Yaya
Nong Kaew went to Yaya, and sat on her lap.
"Thank you, Khun Yaya. You're a very kind person," say the old man
"It's okay," say Yaya
"Are you, and Khun Yaya a married couple?" ask the old woman
"Yes, we're husband and wife," say Nadech. They both stare at each other, and than smile.
"How long have you been married?" ask Yaya
"About 50 years," answer the old man
"What about you guys?" ask the old man
" About 5 years," replied Nadech
"Oh, so do you have any kids together?" ask the old couple
Nadech and Yaya stare at each other again, now uncomfortable.
"No, not yet," say Nadech
"Oh, why not? You guys seem like a pretty fine couple," say the old woman
"We don't have time," say Nadech
"Oh really. But here, you guys can have as much time as you want, okay?!" say the old woman with a smile
"Okay," say Nadech, shyly staring at Yaya
For the rest of the time, Nadech and Yaya make eye contact, and stared at each other shyly, and smile to themselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Thank-," started Kim
"No need. I don't want it," say Mark
"Fine," say Kim
She try to open the door, but was locked. She turn back to Mark, and stare at him hard.
"Hey, unlock the door," say Kim
"No, we have to talk first," say Mark
"Fine. What?" ask Kim
"I want you  to stop bothering Yaya and Nadech's life," say Mark
"I don't care what you say. Nadech's mine," say Kim. She unlock the door, and got out. Mark followed her, and pulled her back. But he pulled with too much force, that they both landed on the ground. Kim's lips were on Mark's lips. They stare at each other for a while, than Kim got off Mark.
"Sorry," say Mark
Kim say nothing, and walk into the house. Mark stare after her. Than he went back to his car, and drove back to the shop.
---
Kim walk in, and was surprise that Marie was waiting for her.
"Marie, what's up?" ask Kim
"Grandma On wants to meet you," replied Marie
"What for?" ask Kim
" I don't know," lied Marie
Kim walked down the hall, to Grandma On's room. She knocked on the door, and called her name.
"Grandma On," say Kim
"Come on in," say Grandma On
Kim walk in.
"What's the matter?" ask Kim
"Sit here," say Grandma On, pointing to the small couch next to her chair
"Okay," say Kim, sitting down
"Kim, I want to talk to you about Nadech," say Grandma On
"Grandma On," say Kim
"You mature enough to know what's wrong and right. You're not  a kid anymore, Kim. You can't go around acting like that. You have to have pride" say Grandma On
"But Grandma On, love doesn't need pride. And I know what I'm doing," argued Kim
"Kim, but does he love you? Do you know for sure that he loves you? Have he even say it?" say Grandma On
"Well, the last time he say that he loved me was 10 years ago," say Kim, remembering her fifteenth birthday, trying to put all the events on that day in places
"10 years ago. Isn't that too long? Kim, you have to understand that he already have a wife, and he's going to have a family soon," say Grandma On
"Grandma On, can you not interfere in the matter?! I'll handle this on my own," say Kim
"Kim-," say Grandma On
But Kim got out of the room, and rushed to Marie.
"What's wrong?" ask Marie
"Take me somewhere, anywhere," say Kim
"Okay," say Marie
They went outside, and Marie drove them away.
--------------------------------------------------------
Mark came in, wet, and dirty.
"What happen? Why are you all dirty and wet?" ask Margie
"I accidentally trip and fall," say Mark
"Are you alright?" ask Noona
"Yes," say Mark
"I think that you better go home, and change," say Margie
"I agree. Mark go home," say Noona
"But.," say Mark
"No, go home," say Noona
"Okay," say Mark
He left the shop. Margie stared at Noona.
"Why do you sound so mad?" ask Margie
"I'm not," say Noona
"See?" say Margie
Noona ignored Margie, and kept going with her work.
Bie and Cupcake are in Bie's condo, discussing about Noona.
"I think that you're suitable for her than that guy Mark," say Cupcake
"You think so?" say Bie
"Yes. He broken her heart, and than came back. What a guy. If it's me, I'll never look at him again," say Cupcake
"Me, either," say Bie
"Oh yes. Aren't you going to get her back?" ask Cupcake
"Yes, but I'll need help with it. Noona is in love with him, and I need to break it. May you help me, Cupcake?" ask Bie
"Of course I'll help," say Cupcake
"Thanks, Cupcake," say Bie, with a smile
"Thanks for the food," say Nadech
"Your welcome, have a good night," say the old couple
"Good night, Khun Nadech and Yaya," say Nong Kaew
"Good night," say Nadech and Yaya
Nadech turn on the flashlight, and they both headed for the small house.
"You can change your clothes first," say Yaya
"No, it's okay, you go first," say Nadech
"Okay," say Yaya
She took the clothes the old couple give to her, and slowly put it on. After that, Nadech changed his clothes also.
"I'll sleep on the ground," say Nadech
"It's okay. The ground is all dirt, and the bed is big enough. We can both share it," say Yaya
"Okay," say Nadech, happily
Nadech sat on the chair, and waited for Yaya to finish making the bed. After a few minutes, Yaya was finished and called to Nadech.
"You can sleep on the wall side," say Nadech
"Okay," say Yaya
Yaya got on the bed first, and went to her side. After that, Nadech got on the bed. Their back were facing each other, but in their minds were thinking about each other.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sara sat at the dinning table stressing out. Tah walked in.
"What's wrong?" ask Tah
"My mother. She wants me to go live with that old man," say Sara
"Than go," say Tah
"What?!" say Sara
"Go," say Tah
"Tah, but didn't you say that you didn't," say Sara
"Sara, you have to be a grateful child," say Tah
"But Tah," say Sara
"No buts. You're going to go tommorow, and I'll be going with you," say Tah, happily
"Really?!" say Sara, happily, jumping up and down for joy
"Yes," say Tah, giving her a hug
"Kim, let's go back," say Marie
"No, I don't want to. Marie, you may go back if you want to," say Kim
"No, I'm staying with you," say Marie
"Marie, thanks," say Kim, giving her a hug
"It's okay," say Marie, hugging her back
Kim continue to cry in her arms.
------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D 
srry for misspelled words/wrong words

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada tyvm updating chap15 despite yr busy sch sch, i appreciate it ! needless 2say i love this chap ! yadech get 2rejuvenate their love, tats totally awesome ! they're like new dates being shy n all smiles, v sweet ! chancing upon da elderly couple is da best thing, they're alone n maybe able 2start fam ! yaya is so gracious her love 4 nadech is so strong shes able 2 overlook their n-y-k situation n move on, i hope this time nadech knows 4sure she is da real 1 n never leave her afterall every1 around him supports fully yadechs love inclding his parents !
k is another situation, shes hell-bent 2get nadech back but many blocks she faces ! i feel mark despite hving n as gf starts 2sympathize n develop feelings 4her unconsciously ! he has 2thread carefully not 2hurt n, b is around anytime 2love her ! marie is a true friend !
as usual everytime its t-s i cant help but feel their strong love esp from t ! wat a dream bf, always ready 2love n protect his girl, nothing else a girl needs wif such a loving man by her side ! tysm falada, ive missed mcol n m v happy 2read til current status, u write so well tat im always checking 4update ! but pls always take yr time wif sch stuff 1st, read wif appreciation n love, key!

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Falada(haha, I'm not mistaking ur name again, LOL), it was a great chapter. Really great to see how Nadech & Yaya get along! All shyly smiling and eye contact are totally SWEET! Mark & Kim's feelings seem to develop to each other. Hope Kim will let go of Nadech soon! Thank you for ur time writing this, love love it! But take ur time, I'll be waiting patiently for next chapter! And good luck with ur school! :D

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you falada for a very long update,,, lols when nadech and yaya make a baby, next chapter right? Cuz they have a lot of time,,,, oop their honeymoon lols, :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada tyvm updating chap15 despite yr busy sch sch, i appreciate it ! needless 2say i love this chap ! yadech get 2rejuvenate their love, tats totally awesome ! they're like new dates being shy n all smiles, v sweet ! chancing upon da elderly couple is da best thing, they're alone n maybe able 2start fam ! yaya is so gracious her love 4 nadech is so strong shes able 2 overlook their n-y-k situation n move on, i hope this time nadech knows 4sure she is da real 1 n never leave her afterall every1 around him supports fully yadechs love inclding his parents !
k is another situation, shes hell-bent 2get nadech back but many blocks she faces ! i feel mark despite hving n as gf starts 2sympathize n develop feelings 4her unconsciously ! he has 2thread carefully not 2hurt n, b is around anytime 2love her ! marie is a true friend !
as usual everytime its t-s i cant help but feel their strong love esp from t ! wat a dream bf, always ready 2love n protect his girl, nothing else a girl needs wif such a loving man by her side ! tysm falada, ive missed mcol n m v happy 2read til current status, u write so well tat im always checking 4update ! but pls always take yr time wif sch stuff 1st, read wif appreciation n love, key!

hi, key. :D Your welcome. Really glad that you like this chapter, and love your thoughts on it. Thanks for sharing. THANKS, KEY!

Sovatana said:
Thank you Falada(haha, I'm not mistaking ur name again, LOL), it was a great chapter. Really great to see how Nadech & Yaya get along! All shyly smiling and eye contact are totally SWEET! Mark & Kim's feelings seem to develop to each other. Hope Kim will let go of Nadech soon! Thank you for ur time writing this, love love it! But take ur time, I'll be waiting patiently for next chapter! And good luck with ur school! :D

Your welcome, Sovatana. It's okay, you can always call me Fahlada. Thanks! Love your siggy. It's a beautiful kissing scene. :D

vorleak said:
Thank you falada for a very long update,,, lols when nadech and yaya make a baby, next chapter right? Cuz they have a lot of time,,,, oop their honeymoon lols, :)

Your welcome, Vorleak! Well yes. (LOL I'll spoil it for you guys.) :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update Falada! Nadech and Yaya are so sweet to each other now. <3 but Kim..... She is driving me insane. Why wont she drop the relationship? I know it was special but the past is the past. I feel bad for Marie too because she's trying to be a good friend to someone who won't even listen. I give her some props! But I'm hoping to see more of what happens to Boy, Margie, and Marie...... Cant wait to see who he falls for or gets? But thanks again Falada!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Falada for another wonderful update. So cute of you to make Nadech and Yaya have special time alone together. Like Key said, hopefully they have time to make their own family.