Microsoft Office

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Okay,
this site has lots of programs and cool widgets that are really helpful...
Now i know i can go to wal-mart or sam's club and get the software for it, BUT i was just wondering if anyone knows any place where i can get it for, hmm, how do i say this, free? Since i got adobe for free in here, i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share microsoft office too?

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, 2007...i should mention that i've done the trial version of it and its pretty awesome too...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
i was going to ask another stupid question BUT i figured it out again....

Thank you Very MUCH!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Hi there!!

I recently just started school, and I've got essays due, and we actually turn it in my email. (The professor is lazy and cancels class a lot so we mostly turn in our works my email.) I used Word Processor but my professor has been having problems with that since, forever. So I was thinking that maybe Microsoft Office is different, since everyone has that, except me. And I've been searching all day for it, and I couldn't find it. I really don't mind the version, I just mostly need the Word. Will anyone be able to help? or at least know a site that I can dl it from?

P.S. I've already checked the first page with all the programs for dl, and it's down. Help please.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hi there!!

I recently just started school, and I've got essays due, and we actually turn it in my email. (The professor is lazy and cancels class a lot so we mostly turn in our works my email.) I used Word Processor but my professor has been having problems with that since, forever. So I was thinking that maybe Microsoft Office is different, since everyone has that, except me. And I've been searching all day for it, and I couldn't find it. I really don't mind the version, I just mostly need the Word. Will anyone be able to help? or at least know a site that I can dl it from?

P.S. I've already checked the first page with all the programs for dl, and it's down. Help please.
What extension do you have at the end of your file ?

MS Office uses usually the *.doc.

Instead of downloading MS Office, I purpose you to get OpenOffice : http://www.openoffice.org/

It is an open-source software (free). No need key or else like MS Office. The content is the same : Writer (~Word) / Calc (~Excel) / Impress (~Powerpoint) and others features.

You'll see that when you save a file, the OpenOffice Writer sets the default extension : *.odt. You can change it by choosing the extension you want. (I could take screen for it, but I just formated the comp)

Usually you'll choose : *.doc (Type : MS Word 97/2k/XP) ;)

If you are a little confused, feel free to ask more :)

Edit :