Miss Hmong International 08-09

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
PZK is not all that. She looks like a MTT girl who just landed in the USA about couple years
and she's trying so hard to be an hmong american girl

Some will hate her, some will like her. I am one of those who do not like her.
PZK is a lazy girl, she is all FAKE. She works but is very lazy at work since its only Hmong owner
and besides her parents both work there too
If she was working for white people she would've been fired a long time ago.
PZK is too FAT and Chubby. I agree with you guys that those TALENTS aren't even theirs.
It's just a last minute gig that they had to figure out and do. Dancing I believe is everybody's talent
it's easier to do a dance u just need to stand up and move your body.
but poetry and kwj txiaj is pathetic. I repeat PATHETIC. Most of those young girls can't even say it good.
unless they were really into and been practicing like the past winner Ashley Thao. She is probably the only
young hmong girl who can sing kwj txiaj since she had 3 albums already.

Someone just need to tell PZK that she is too over-rated. People think she is a role model. Jeez, buy me a plane ticket all expense paid for I too can go to thailand and represent the hmong in america. LOL. I don't need to hold a miss hmong title in order to do that.
I am the one to tell PZK she is not all that. She is pretty at first sight but then after a while looking at her over and over her beauty fades.
Now there are some people who first glance is pretty and some who's beauty lies deep. Her smile so FAKE. it's like she's "uh" with her lips wide.

anyone can do anything...but the point is can they do it well...some miss pageants can dance by themselves and entertain the
crowd...for example Pa Houa Chue...her dances are prettie enjoyable..well the others...are horribly sad to watch or quite boring...

last year's talents were more various and enjoyable to watch...

i dunno if Ben Vue is judging anymore...talking to him personally through our club which he supports..he said straight out too that he
is tired of some girls attempting kwj txiaj or some other talent he know isn't "their" talent....and he said he will mark them WAYYY down
if he knows they're attempting to do something juz to please the OG instead of doing what they're good at or passionate about...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE HATING ON HER. SHE A NICE GIRL AND IF YOU KNOW HER YOU WILL LIKE HER.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T REPLIED TO ME BECAUSE I WON'T REPLIED IT TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING STUPID IN HERE.
i am replying..cuz i feel i have the right to..i'm not going to talk crap about PZK on the way she looks or how hungry she is for the spotlight
but i am a fairly close relative (yeah i know a lot of ppl say tat..i'm not forcing anyone to believe me..but her dad is almost like a 2nd father to me)
i don't know how close u are to her..but this summer she did something that i felt and thought was UNREASONABLY / UNBELIEVABLE rude to the
point where...most of my respect for her flew out the window..i'm not going to say wat she did becuz it's a family matter....but i felt deeply hurt for
her actions and how she could treat another family member tat way

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i say congrat to her. she is pretty enough to be crown. if other winner could compete in the interndational new year than why should this exclude her. i think that she have the right to compete.........also, this is call " competition", not " nice" in which to past on other just because previous winner from other new year are competing. i say way to go for her......

*__*

sarNie Egg
Pink_Juliet what did she do? I would like to know. Just a bit curious. It'd be nice to know.
Since people "THINK" that she is such an nice person.

NOBODY is ever nice. People are only NICE when they want your support
but when it comes down to it, the niceness has gone totally whack.

She could be nice to those who knows her. But to someone who don't know her she will be
MEAN towards them. and act all Shady, Stuck-UP etc...
A nice person will be nice to anyone she knows or DOESN'T know.

I don't know PZK personally, but I know where she works. Her mom and dad works with her as well.
At work, she act like she is the BOSS there and stand around trying to look pretty, when customer
don't give a darn about her look. She try to be all that-but in my opinion she is only a
HMONG Thai Teb girl who's trying to hard to fit in to mainstream society.

If I meet her one day and she greet me nicely, I will say "this girl is nice" but if she look the other way
as if she's all shady I'll be like "she's just another typical hmong girl who thinks she's too good!!!

One last thing, she is very lazy at work. Her mom is advertising her at work, when nobody gives a da*n about her and the mom. She eats TOO MUCH SUSHI that's why she is getting soOOOOOOo F A T.
You people that know her can tell her "pang stop eating too much sushi since it is too fattening, oh and also don't OVERDOSE on sushi like that one american Actor did" LOL... now go tell her that...

*__*

sarNie Egg
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE HATING ON HER. SHE A NICE GIRL AND IF YOU KNOW HER YOU WILL LIKE HER.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T REPLIED TO ME BECAUSE I WON'T REPLIED IT TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING STUPID IN HERE.
Like I say, she may be nice to you since she know you. Of course she g'tta be nice to people she know.
But the fact is she will not be nice to us. A good person with good personality and traits
will be nice to anyone regardless. Even to a BUM..
I bet she probably don't even donate a cents to those people who stands outside the store ringing that bell.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really!! I know who that Miss Hmong Intl 2004 Karen Gao Zoo Yang and wow I didn't know that she was Miss Hmong MN 2002. So, she the first one, huh? so PZK is the 2nd one! wow!!!!! that cool!!! They both are pretty.

To correct who won second...Gney Yang from Minnesota took 2nd follow by Nakia Xiong who took 3rd....Pang Zao Khang is the 2nd girl so far that I know took two crowns....The first was Karen Gao Zoo Yang who took Miss Hmong Minnesota 2002 and Miss Hmong International 2004...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she used to have blonde highlights...
it's funny to see that she dyed her hair back to black before the pageant
you see? she's a fake. ahaha.
well... people are hella baggin on her about eating sushi at work.
i see it all over youtube. lol.

ibtugnkaujhmoob

sarNie Egg
I don't see all the fuss bout her winning the Fresno pageant. They are two different competitions. Miss Hmong CA, Miss Hmong International. At least, they SEEM different...I dunno the "behind the scene" stuff. I can';t believe only 8 girls competed this year at Fresno. I remember watching videos from all the past years and at least 10-15 girls did the pageant. Maybe the other 7 girls just couldn't compare against PZK? lol Anyway with Hmong pageants u always have to expect people to talk tons of shiet afterward!! Next year, more shiet!! :rolleyes:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HMONG INTERNATIONAL NEW YEAR OF FRESNO WAS HER SPONSOR??? NOW, WE ALL NOW THE TRUE WHY SHE WON WON.... SHAME ON ALL OF THEM :huh: :eek:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
man, if pzk wanted the title so bad and she think she's all that...why don't she go to the next step of trying out for the Miss Universe...lol...instead of going against someone who hasn't got a chance to be the no.1...someone should of have the title...i think it's okay for her if she got 2nd or 3rd from some contest...but 1st...i think she's just want ATTENTION....I REPEAT ATTENTION...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
man, if pzk wanted the title so bad and she think she's all that...why don't she go to the next step of trying out for the Miss Universe...lol...instead of going against someone who hasn't got a chance to be the no.1...someone should of have the title...i think it's okay for her if she got 2nd or 3rd from some contest...but 1st...i think she's just want ATTENTION....I REPEAT ATTENTION...
she doesn't stand a chance for miss universe
lol

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMfG!
i'm so0o mad..
..they cheated AGAIN!
or else PZK wouldn't
have won!!! if they
didn't, that girl frm
Sac. would've won!
ii'm so0o tired lookin@PZK!