Mos - HOSPITAL....SO SAD AND SHOCKING....

Rakniran

He'll be in pain for 3-4 months after the surgery.
i remember when i had mine out.It was horrible.
My stomach was hurting for two weeks then
i finally decided to go to the ER and find out what i had
went straight in the surgery room and got it out.
The after surgery pain was horrible.
Like i say ,pain last for 3-4 months.
i was lucky.
Good thing that Mos catch it and go have it out.
My friend didnt go to the hospital and he end up dead.
He die last year.Very sad for him.

Hope Mos will get better soon/be stronge.

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
oh...i am so sorri to hear of your loss yes one of my friend's friend pass away when she was little too because back then they couldn't detect it like they could nowadays....but Mos is really been bless and I hope he takes the time to recover and lay off of work..... :(

I do agree as well Mos is Mos .......during all the years that i've seen him, he will and had always try his hardest to his best ability and he always puts his best foot forward....he doesn't just do what is written on the scripts..i mean he respects the scipts and directors..but what i mean is that he goes over and beyond himself to express to his fans and for himself that he will always try his hardest and that in life you have to....you have to prove to yourself and others that you are truly great and make yourself irreplacable and sometimes i appreciate that from him but other times i wish he would take better care of himself...i know during the musical and having the talkshow and then straight forward to the movie with araya and know to a new movie (love of a superstar) i am forever concern that he is not letting himself rest in between those shows that he is doing...he needs time off and i don't want to not see him for 3 years like when he just left to the united states for like three years because the entertainment field was getting to him and his health...i love it now that he has a show and all these great things happenning to him but on the other hand i hope he just does what he can and not overexert himself in the future because i know he is a healthy person and doesn't have a bad history of bad health, but if he keeps this up i will be sad if something terrible happens to his health....like d2b's song...when you hurt i hurt....

anyhow, just like to wish him a happy b-day wish i was over there to send him a card or something but i'm so far away i wish my wish and blessings will reach him though and for him to enjoy his day......thanks a lot for those who have reply to this topic... :D :D

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Check out the latest broadcast of 3 Num 3 Mum Tonight. That's the latest of him.
Here : http://www.youtube.com/fahjarodsai.

This tape was just filmed last Monday (March 24) and aired on Wednesday.
Doctor said 1 month to recover but Mos did it 1 week. He didn't look too careful
of his operation wound. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm glad that at least, he looks ok now. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
THANK YOU!!
MY POOR BABY MOS..
HOPE HE GETS BETTER!!=)
IM STILL NOT REALLY OVER BIGS DEATH..STILL ALWAYS THINKING ABOUTS IT....
--cRy--cRy--