[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

twister02

M♥K
No English subs on the DVD release?! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Yes.. as far as I know but in terms of movies, there's not much an issue because for sure, someone will sub it once the DVD is release especially with Yaya, Sunny and Nichkhun in it :)
I just wish for it to be release here in my country so that I can watch it in cinemas. It would take long to wait for a good copy online.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yes.. as far as I know but in terms of movies, there's not much an issue because for sure, someone will sub it once the DVD is release especially with Yaya, Sunny and Nichkhun in it :)
I just wish for it to be release here in my country so that I can watch it in cinemas. It would take long to wait for a good copy online.
I'm actually gonna cry :sad6::sad6::BangHead: I live in England so there is no chance it is going to be shown in cinemas here :crybaby2:

twister02

M♥K
I'm actually gonna cry :sad6::sad6::BangHead: I live in England so there is no chance it is going to be shown in cinemas here :crybaby2:
Awww.. too bad. There's no still schedule for the Philippines either and as far as I know if it won't do good with other countries, there's a possibility they'll not release it here. Hopefully, social media marketing will work just like Bad Genius so that the movie will be distributed here.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Margie and Pok already watched the movie.
If it premiered 5/10 Thailand time, did they get a sneak preview? As it stands right now, it’s 5/10 but 1:00amish.

twister02

M♥K
They didn't highlight much of the artists who were there in the Gala premiere unless they were part of GDH or someone who already worked with GDH.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@twister02 thanks! Is that the sneak preview? I wasn’t sure if Gala premiere was her movie premiere and thought it was one of her ad/event that she attended. Now going to see if I can find a copy online somewhere. Lol.

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 thanks! Is that the sneak preview? I wasn’t sure if Gala premiere was her movie premiere and thought it was one of her ad/event that she attended. Now going to see if I can find a copy online somewhere. Lol.
Yes.. more like a premiere before the opening day itself. Paajaew and P'Dew were there to support Yaya. Also Ae Supachai. I think Margie and Pok were there too but was low-key.
You'll find a copy maybe about 1 week after the opening day but that would be of low quality. Camrip copy :lol:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Wew, im nervous for yaya...i hope this movie will do well as today will be the first day it is showing in cinemas in thailand~

viola

sarNie Egg
This movie will be shown in my country on 20th July but I'm going to live abroad next week :facepalm: NOOOOOOOOO
I have to wait for years wishing Yaya does movie with GDH, and wishing it's shown in my country. Everything I wish for years happens now but I cant take a chance to enjoy it. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I really want to watch YaYa on big screen :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: