Murderer on Loose

kulyia

RUK
My banner. hopefully you guys can help me again. Not right now because i am not so sure who i want to be starred in it yet.

Murderer on loose:

Chapter 1

A man in suit picks up the daily newspaper on his way to work. On front page bolted MURDERER ON LOOSE. On the right below, it show half of a females face with a mask on. That female was dressed in all black with her hair tied back. He throws the article onto his desk and fell onto his black leather chair. He sighs out loud. "When is this crap going to end?" The door swung open and startling him. "You could at least knock."

Patanee smiles as she poke her head through the doorway. "Sorry boss. But head boss wants you to join them."

"Alright. Tell him i'll be there in a minute."

"Okay." Patanee close the door relaxing Detective Chanchai. She quickly reopens the door. "Sir." She giggles seeing him frighten. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"N- no. I'm good. Thank you patanee."

She smiles. "Anytime boss."

Detective Chanchai took a deep breathe before standing up. He stretch to prepare himself for what was in store for him. Chai grabbed the article from earlier and walk out of his office.

Meeting room A

All lights were turned off as he enter. Everyone look as the light entering from the hallway. "Please, continue." He spoke as he made his way towards his chair. On the screen, was a picture of a female. Her face was plain, all you can see was revenge on her eyes. Her hair was tied back.

-I am getting kick off. will come back tomorrow to update. =] During lunch @ school okay.=]

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
ooh~! cant wait for more!
somehow, these stories, i like because they're so mysterious and cool and yea..lol.

kulyia

RUK
Chapter 2

In the meeting rooms, there will always be water bottles to quench their thirst. Chai sees a unused water bottle and grabbed it. He twist the lid open, sipping on it. "Ahh ..Refreshing.." He thought. His boss interrupts him as he drank some more.

"Chai...Sorry for dropping a huge bomb on you like this but. Hopefully you've not plan anything yet for your vacation. I know your request was accepted already. But Detective Ben feel ill. You will be responsible for this case no matter what."

Chai quickly sit up on his chair. "What? I've been waiting for a full year to go to Spain! I even plan a year ahead boss!

-Going to get lunch. will update when i get home. srry didnt bring usb disc

kulyia

RUK
Continuing chapter 2

"Every job will you have to sacrifice opportunities. People's lives are on stake. The longer we postpone this case the more lives are being taken away." Captain Krasin lift his foot onto his chair and leans forward to Chai. “Chai." Cap. Sin clear his throat before proceeding on. "I’m giving you this case because I know you can do better. The past is the past. Don't let it get in the way of your job.”

Cap. Sin walks away towards the big screen. He search his pocket and took out a tiny control for the projector. He aims towards the projector that sits on the table surrounded by all the other detectives. He clicks on it changing the slideshow. On came a picture of an elder man. "So far, this is our third victim this month. He was found in his 2.3 million dollar home bathtub, electrified. Our victim's name is Edward Suramongkol. Mr. Edward was in his mid 50s. He is a retired business man since 2006. His life insurance is worth more than 1.2 million dollars. Mr. Edward is a divorce man who has a daughter with his ex wife. His ex wife and daughter are currently living in the States. No strings attached ever since the papers were finalized. As a matter of fact, Mr Edward moved so much, he never accepted one letter from his ex wife and kid. I highly doubt they are our suspects we are looking for."

A man in the back raises his hand. "Sir. Aren't we looking for a female here? It's quite possible that they can be involve."

"Again, there are lots of witnesses in the States who can back up their alibi. Thailand and Arizona is definitely a long way to travel. No fingers pointing to them as of now. Until later, it is never too late. Chai, after the meeting i want to see you privately in my office please." Chanchai nods.

The females picture pop up again. Certainly again did it grab Chais attention, not just his too. "If all can remember from our first case, this women was at that scene. She wasn't found in our second case nor this. But seeing her coming down from the Very same floor is very odd. It was taken by a video camera in the elevator. She is Definitely the top in our suspect list. Keep that in mind folks."

"Sir, to find her or our killer- we need to know what our victims all have in common of."

Cap. Sin pointed to Detective Prawit. "Correct! About 22 years ago long before they gained their wealth or went their own ways, they were in a small unknown band. A band of 4 country guys. They seek for fame and came to town. But, it was not a successful trip. Making our victims one and two having no other choice but to go back home. Mr Edward was a smart man and decided to stay, where he receive his first job and made his way to become a millionaire. The other, settled down somewhere in town. His informations are unknown as of now. About a decade pass by after their split, victims one and two moved to town to receive better education for their family. Ever since the split, they never saw each others again."

Prawit smirks at Chai who sat across from him. "Chai. Are you noting this down?"

Chanchai leans forward on his desk. "I dont need to. That's why Boss gave me this case, unlike you."

"Now now you two. We should be helping one another, not Crushing." Manee smiles.

-GTG.tomorrow or later. =] getting kicked off

kulyia

RUK
Continuing chapter 2

Chais hand wave to them. "Whatever."

The meeting was finally over. Chai and Manee walk out of the room together, follow by Prawit. He ran to catch up with them. When approaching the two, he purposely try to get Chai annoy. "Good luck Chai." He smiles as he walk away. The two stops. Manee looks at Chai while he mad dogs Prawit.

"Forget about him. He thinks hes the best out of us all, but the truth is he cant even handle one case."

"Got that right. I've got far more important things to do then being distracted by his nagging. Oh, go on without me. I almost forgot boss told me to go to his office."

"What for?"

"I'm not sure, but obviously it's related to this case. See you later."

Capt. Krasins office

"Your the only one i know can handle this case. Not even one month has pass by yet and three bodies has turn up dead already. Who knows by the end of the the month probably it'll double. Please, think it over carefully."

Chai leans back on the chair. He swallow hard before answering. "Fine. Give me two days, then i'll take this case on."

After meeting with his boss, Chai walk down stairs to the parking lot. He swung some kicks to release his anger. "Goddamn! I spent so much preparing for this gay trip! And now, i cant even go! Shit!" He loosen his tie to give him air. He struggles and gives up throwing it onto the floor. He stumps over it numerous time. Finally he had enough and kicks it landing about 3 4 meters away. "Shit!!" He turns away and took a deep breathe then ran after his dirty tie. At last he made it to his car, He press down the pedal and zoom out of the building. As he gets closer to the entrance, a woman pops up making Chai stepping on Brake pedal.

-Okay! Finish chapter 2.

kulyia

RUK
btw i dont think i will be using a banner or so on. But if your willing to help=] I dont mind. I will display it as my picture. =] My reasons of why i dont want to make a poster is that, In your head you've already probably have a Very good scene. And if i have a banner or picture, it may not be the same compare to your scene or image. So whatever works best for you will be it. =] hopefully you get it. lol This fanfic is DIFFERENT from my others. This will be a short one,shorter than koon kue krai. An estimate as of right now is around 15 chapters or 18. Lots of Twisted events. Hopefully he will eventually find out who the killer is before she/he Strikes again. =] Who knows this may not just be the last member and or last victim. I'm not writing anything ahead of time so if there's errors, bare with me lol. And also, whatever you think feel free to write it down. You wonder Why i decided to write a fanfic about serial killers starring AA? because i knew you guys were HUGE fans of aff and aum. Their my best on screen couple too lol. So i was like searching real hard in my head of something that you would Not possibly see Them accepting the roles, but can imagine them doing it. Also, im taking a extra class for Criminal justice issues, which can really help me on my words when on the subject of Criminal. lol...Stay tune for Chapter 3 and lets find out who is the serial killer and what is behind all this. =]
i cant wait too. =] Btw i plan my chapters in my head before doing it, right after finishing one chapter. So right now, im planning how to construct chapter 3.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would be mad too if i had to stay back when i already planned for a trip

lol I do that too-write it at that moment, because when I plan to write ahead of times I would reread it and it wouldn't be what I want in the fanfic story. I heart Aum and Aff ^^OOOoO taking Criminal Justice issues--that's so cool. when my laptop charger comes in, I will try to make you a poster ^^ hopefully i don't get stuck with a lot of schoolwork.

kulyia

RUK
thank you rr thats super Sweet of you. :D Anything is welcome

Chapter 3

Chai hears a loud slam. He opens his eyes and sees something under the hood. He takes off his belt and got out. He ran towards the girl when he saw the girl laying on the cement floor unconscious. "Miss! Are you okay?" Chai rocks her into his arm. "Missy?" He tries to get a pulse ... A pulse he did. He relaxes and picks the stranger into his car.

Hospital

“What should I do? Oh! Maybe I should call boss! What if I create more trouble? Then the case will be passed to Prawit, and he will do me wrong! I can’t let this happen. No, definitely no.” The doctor walks out of her room sided with a nurse. Both notice chai was extremely nervous and sweated a lot in such short time.

“Doc?”

“There’s nothing wrong. Just a few bruises and scratches here, there. Lets wait till she wakes up first before doing anything else detective.” Chai move away so both can walk by.

“Uh, doc?”

He turns around. “Yes detective?”

“Is it possible for me to go in to see her?”

“Definitely.”

“Thank you, doc.” Chai walks over to the door and slowly push it open. The first thing he notice was her pale face. His hand lead the door to close quietly. As he walk closer to her, he thought to himself. “God your gorgeous. It’s my fault for running you over like this.” He grab onto a stool, and sat next to her. He moves her hair from her face with the back of his hand gently. The sounds coming from the door scared him. He turns to check who was at the door and saw a nurse. In her arm, she held onto a clipboard with some papers sticking out. She pointed to it and motion for him to come out.

“I checked her blood sample and finger prints but nothing was found. She is not a resident here in Bangkok.”

“How is that possible?” Chai looks at the close door then back to Chana. “Could it be she is a tourist?”

“Possibly. But as of now she has absolutely no information anywhere here in Bangkok. What do you plan to do with her after she leaves here?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t even thought of that yet.” Chai took a deep breath. “We’ll see after she wakes up. Maybe, we can get some information afterwards.”

“Hopefully.” The intercom came on announcing there was an emergency in room A13. “That’s me. Tell me if you’ve found any information Chai.”

“Chana?”

She turns around. “Yes?”

“Do you know where her belongings are at?”

She smiles. “For you, Its in the closet in her room.”

Chanchai quietly closes the door as he enters. He rushes to the closet and opens it. Her brown bag hung down from the hanger at the back of the closet. Chai grabs it and walk over to the sofa on the left of her bed. He pull out her wallet. Inside was a picture of her and her mum back then. He checks the back of her wallet, and other pockets. The coins he found stun him. “Was she robbed?” He wonders. He set aside her wallet and digs some more. He felt a beaded string, and pull it out. It was a necklace, a kuan yin necklace. Other than that, there was nothing else in her bag. Hopelessly, Chai lies his back against the sofa. He spread his legs, and arms. “Oh god.” His hands cover his face and leans forward. He pull up his sleeves to check his watch. 2:33PM, Pass lunch. Chanchai grabbed his coat and walk out.

-Tomorrow or later

kulyia

RUK
Chapter 4

“I want, that, that and that please.” Chai reach into his back pocket for his wallet. “Could you wrap it good so it wont spill?”

“Yes sir.”

His cell phone start to ring. He reach for it and place it between his ear and shoulder as he reach for his order. “ChaiChai.”

“Detective, your patient has awoken.”

“Really?” He reach over some bills. “Keep the change.” Chanchai ran toward his car and zoom off.

Hospital

As he enters the room, she sat looking still looking dazed. Everyone but the patient looks at Chai. “What’s the matter? Why are you guys staring at me like that?” He walks over to the sofa and laid the food down where he approaches the others. Chai raise his hands onto his hips looking at them. “What’s up Doc?”

“It seems, she has forgotten her memory.”

“What?? How?”

“We are not sure at the moment. It seems she had a brain trauma earlier today or yesterday. That’s all we know detective.”

“Do you think I caused it? When, w- when I bump into her?”

Chana leans over. “Chanchai you didn’t bump into her, you almost ran her over.”

“Chana, stop.”

She leans back. “Sorry doc.”

“But, but I was going less than 20mph! I couldn’t have caused this. Did I?”

“Prepare to give your case up. I guess, after all you’re going to Spain.”

“Chana.”

“Dad I am for real. Though Prawit is not as good as Chai, who knows. A year can only do so much!”

“What did I tell you when I accepted you to work here Chana?”

“Dadd. It’s only Chai, this is not the first time my words has hit him hard dad. And besides, he already know who you are.”

Chai had so much going on in his head. Two more days then he will have to take on a big case. One more will surely explode him. “Doc. how long do you think she will stay like this? You know, I’m given 2 more days to prepare for case10/1259. I can’t handle this too doc. You have to help me please!” Chai grabs onto both docs hand.

“Her injuries were not that severe. Probably about a week or a week and a half to recover.”

Chais eyes open wide when he heard. “That’s great! It usually takes forever to solve a mystery. Two weeks is not that long. Thank you doc! Thank you!”

Chana worries when she heard so. “But. Where is she going to stay during those two weeks? Your gonna let her stay with you??”

“Chanaa. Please don’t make it harder than it already is.”

“But, Chaiii.”

“Okay you guys. I’m going to go check my other patients unlike some. You two go ahead and have a talk. Chana, remember check daily on her.” Doc took a few steps, but turn back. “So, what’s the name going to be?”

“Huh?”

“Well its obvious she can’t tell us her name.”

On the top of his head. “Oh. Uh, how about Sariya?”

“Sariya?” Doc turns around. “Anything is good.” Chana waited until her dad walks out of the room. She threw a punch at Chais chest making him take a step back.

“What was that for??” His hand circulates around the pain.

“Don’t you have any other decision?”

“Such as??”

“Well. You cant just, bring her home all sudden like that.”

“I have no other choice. You know that already Chana.”

“Then let me ask you this. How are you going to give her a bath? How are you going to change her pad if she gets her period? Huh?!”

“That I DID not need to know!”

“Well your Gunah! Especially if you take her home.”

“Then what do you suggest then?”

She sighs before answering her boyfriend of 7 years. “Let me take her home. My dad won’t mind. And not just that, we are both woman.”

Chai looks at Sariya who look straight ahead not paying attention to their argument. “Fine.” Chana smiles. It’s delightful at times to have it her way. Chana looks forward to being called Mrs. Chai. Chana doesnt worry much about her boyfriend; 7 yrs, lots of trust has been going on. Or so she think. Chai got in front of Sariya and stare into her big brown eyes. Her big brown eyes made him almost forget what he was about to do. Thanks to Chana, tugging him a little, regaining consciousness.

He look over to his Chana. She gave him an unsure look. He once again turn back to Sariya. This time, her eyes follow his. Her right hand slowly rises to touch his cheek. After a few seconds, her right hand also repeats the session. In a soft, calm voice, she ask him, and expresses her heart out. “Where have you been? I’ve waited day and night. Still, I don’t ever see you.” He looks at her tears that tries so hard to break through her lashes. “Look at me.” He does. “Don’t ever leave me again.”

-Later today. my sister in law will sue the net today. ill probably do it sometime tomorrow

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Sariya is mysterious---no background or info about her and she has lost her memory temporarily.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Agree, so many mysteries. They couldn't even find out her real name. I have a feeling she might be the daughter of one of the dead victim ;)

“Then let me ask you this. How are you going to give her a bath? How are you going to change her pad if she gets her period? Huh?!”

“That I DID not need to know!”

^^That phrase was hilarious. LOL. ^^

kulyia

RUK
Chapter 5

“What is she trying to do Chai?” His left hand motions her to be quiet. She gets mad, but does so.

“Who are you? Who am I?” Chai ask.

“You are that man. That man, that belongs to me.”

Chana’s eyes widen. “Sariya. Your not serious are you??”

“Chana!” Chai looks away disrupting his and Sariya’s bond.

“Chanchai!!” Chana answers.

Sariyas face frown. Her hands fall back down. Chai looks down at her hands lying against the bed. Finally, her tears made it through. “You don’t have a heart. That is why you’ve left me! I won’t forgive you Ever! Do you hear me?” She reach for her pillow and threw it at him. Chai worries she will pull the strings attached to her apart. He tries to calm her down by rocking her in his arms even though she kept moving so much. Chana can’t stand it anymore; she marches out of the room.

Chai holds onto Sariya. While he tries to keep her under control, he wants so much to stop Chana. “What’s the matter? What did I do wrong?” Chai ask Sariya.

“You don’t have a heart! You don’t have a heart!”

“If I don’t have a heart, I wouldn’t be here with you. My love. I am sorry for what unfortunate event I’ve caused you.” His arms tighten around her skinny body. One arm around her, while another on her head. “I promise not to make your heart tear up again.”

Sariya stops moving, she pulls away to look at him. “You promise? Promise me, you will never ever leave me.”

Chai found it awkward that he was going to make a promise to a stranger who he doesn’t even know. Chai thought to himself before answering her. “But, as long as I can get myself out of this situation right now.” Chai looks at her puppy eyes. “I promise my love.”

Hospital First Floor

“Chana.” She turns around when she heard her name. It was her father.

“Doc.” Chana looks to the floor looking disappointed.

“No matter what, you will have to endure the worst to get to the best.”

She looks up. “Even if it means waiting?”

“Especially that.”

“But dad, I’ve been waiting for so long. Don’t he see how much he is testing me?”

“If he is the Chanchai we know, it will be before the year ends. You have to have patient, that’s what a housewife is all about.”

Chana force on a fake smile. “Of course dad.”

“Now go on, you’re not allowed to stand still. There’s work to do.”

Sariyas Room

“Are you hungry?”

Sariya shook her head. “Nope, as long as I have you, then I am good.” Sariya smiles like a kid to Chai.
“No. You have to eat. Or else you will not feel good later. Don’t worry, I wont leave your side.” Chai felt awkward and look away.

Sariya smiles. “For you, I will.” She happily munches his Asian food away.

Chai reach for his water bottle. He gave it to Sariya, looking away. “Here. So you don’t choke.” He turns to get a quick glance of Sariya, but lost control, starring at her pretty image.

“What’s the matter my love?” Sariya ask.

He looks away shyly. “Nothing. It’s just, nothing really.”

A couple minutes pass by. By now, Chai was sitting at the sofa. He thought about possibilities of how Sariya could have injured herself. “How am I going to take this case on now? Hopefully, it is not as hard as it sounds. All I really know now is not to make a foolish move.” His thoughts were interrupted by moans. He turns around to see Sariya in pain. He immediately walks over to her bed. “Uhhhm Sariya, what’s wrong with you?” PLASHH. A slap it was. Chais hand was on his left cheek. His face expression was like a girl, His mouth wide open. He turns around all stunned. Sariya was able to push him away with both of her hands.

“Get away you son of a bitch!” Her left hand was on her head while the other hand pushes him away. Chai was totally speechless. “Go away! I don’t ever want to see you ever again!!”

“What the hell?? What is going on here??” Chai ask. “What did I do wrong??”

“You dirty little bastard! Men will be Men!” Judging by her gestures, he knew she was having a serious migraine headache due to her injury. Chai ran over to touch her forehead only to get another sock in the chest.

“Ahhhhh ahhh. No not there!! AHSSS!” Chai bounce back to hit the wall. “AHSSSSSS. What did I do to deserve this???” Once again, his hand circulates around his chest. By now it was probably a 2x bruise. “You are Sooo strong for a sick amnesia girl!”

"Bastard! Shut up! You can't talk unless I tell you to!!"

"What?? I am a cop, speak to me once again like that I'll have you arrested!"

“Wanna bet?” Sariya set her foot onto the floor. Chais eyes widen looking at her as she took more steps towards him.

“Don’t come near me!” Chai snuggle against the hard wall. “I said don’t come near me!! You MONSTER!”

Sariya laugh without humor. “You SISSY little girl.”

Chai scream out loud to attract others to come help him. He open his eyes and sees Sariya having another migraine headache. He stands on his feet, and was able to catch her before she hit the hard floor. Just as Sariya is lock securely in his arms Chana walks in.

-Going somewhere, i will get back tomorrow 9/2

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm like somewhat confused by Sariya's action. One minute she's good and the next she's something else. I also somewhat thinks that she might have some bad happened in her life before the accident happened to her. But it's nice of Chai to take such good care of her tho. Chana feeling jealous seeing Chai so close to Sariya...

kulyia

RUK
Chapter 6

Chai scream out quickly before she left. “Chana!” She stops when she heard his call. “Chana don’t go! Listen to me first.”

She turns around and gave a fake smile. “Chai. There’s nothing. I just remember I have something to do for Doc. Since I can see clearly you can take care of her now, feel free to take her home. She can leave by tonight. Probably you don’t need my help, I will not stop by during your leave.” Quickly she turns to open the door.

“Chana. I know you are getting impatient with me. Please bare just a little bit longer.”

She answers not turning around. “If I can wait till today, I can always wait till tomorrow.” Chana walks out. Chanchai sighs and look down to Sariya. She was sound asleep in his arm.

“Why does this have to happen all at the same time?”

The curtains did not work well at all. The hot light was burning Chais leg. He kick and kick. The more he move, the hotter it got. “What the hell?” He look up to see the curtains wide open. “Tsk! Damnit!” Chai came out of the covers in his blue-stripped boxers. His skin tone was well tanned, going along well with his abs. As he reach to close the curtains, his guns flex. He notice it, and smiles looking at it. “You know you like it. Hehe” A knock came at the door. Chanchai turn around and sees Sariya holding a white tray. She leans at the doorway smiling at him seductively. His hands quickly turn to cover his ding dong. “You can’t come in here! Its against the Rules!!”

“What rules?”

“My rules!”

“You never told me any rules.”

“Then why didn’t you ask??”

“I’m asking right now.”

“Oh, well, I was just testing you. Can you please get out so I can get dressed?”

Sariya giggles. “I’ve seen everything already, so don’t worry.”

Chais eye squint as he leans his head forward. “What?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” She giggles flirtily. “I made breakfast, come eat before it gets cold.”

“Set it in the kitchen.” He spoke unsurely. “I need to wash up.”

“Go on. I will be waiting.” She wink her right eye before walking away. As soon as she left, chai shook it all off.

“What the heck did I get into?” He place both hands onto his head and walk away.

Sariya opens the door. Chana’s hand motion to knock on the door, but instead Sariya opened it. She doesn’t know that Chai and Chana is a Thing Yet. All she know is that Chai is her man, or so they think. Sariya tries not to sound harsh. “Chana. Why are you here?”

She clench onto the hands of her bag as she nervously answers. “I am here to see my ma . . .”

Chai purposely butt in. “OH! What a lovely surprise!!” His hands cover his cheeks like a little girl. “Chana, come in.” He pulls her inside leaving Sariya at the doorway confused. Shouldn’t he be pulling my hand was her face reaction. She looks at them oddly as she close the door. She walks over with a suspicious look. As she walk by she look at the two who already sat down in the living room. They look at her with blank faces.

“Oh my god what is she going to do next?!” Chanchai thought to himself. He worries she might get another migraine headache. Who knows what else will happen afterwards. “Why don’t you sit down sweetie?” He ask in a low scare tone.

Sariya smiles. “Your right honey.” She walk up to them and sat between the two. “Ahh. Life is heaven isn’t it?” She giggles at one at a time.

“Humhumm. Sure is.” Chai spoke as he turn to look outside the sliding doors.

“Sariya, it seems you have regain conscious.”

“Yup. Isn’t that great?”

“Yea.” There was a long pause before Chana continue. “Have you guys eaten?”

“I’ve already made breakfast. Just waiting for Chai to come eat with me.”

“Oh.”

“If your hungry you can go ahead and do something you desire. Because you and I may have different taste.” Sariya giggles.

“Sariya, I think it’s better for you to go do it.”

“Why? This is like her house too. Don’t feel neglected.” She joke.

“Sariyaa…” He gave her lazy eyes.

She turns to face him. “Yes?”

Instead of answering her, he turns to Chana. “Feel free.” In return she gave him a smile and walk into the kitchen. Sariya was a bit annoyed but kept still. Chanchai follow Chana into the kitchen. Sariya stares at his back with a pissed off look.

-Later

kulyia

RUK
Chapter 7

Chai opens the door for Chana, she walks out and turn around. “Thank you for having me.”

“Come by anytime.” Sariya gave him the Eye as he spoke to her. “Bye.” He closes the door and turn a little to see two big eyes staring at him full of anger. “Somewhere did I see those eyes before.” Chai spoke sounding distracted. He gave in a closer look.

She walks away interrupting him. “Don’t be ridiculous!”

Chai gets suspicious of her act and follows her to her bedroom. “Come back. I am not finish talking to you Sariya.”

“But I am. I am really tired, I want to go to sleep.” She leans down to turn on the lamp. When she stood back up chai was right next to her.

“Are you afraid?” He ask bravely.

Sariya smirk. “There is nothing I fear of.” Even though she spoke in a low tone, her sentence was full of action.

Chai took a step closer. “Liar! Who are you really? How come all of a sudden you appear into my life like this? I want to know who you really are.”

Sariya has reached a dead-end she thought. Finally she has an idea. She pull his shirt off showing her gray bra and her flat sexy stomach. His eyes widen as he look at her precious. Sariya smiles as she sees her plan is working. She push him onto the bed. “You know you want this.” Sariya smiles. “Guess where I pick that line up from?” She slowly climbs onto the top of his legs reaching her final destination. Just in time Chana walk in. The two doesn’t notice until she accidentally drop her lipstick making a sound. Chana stood frozen at the doorway. She quickly bent down to pick up her lipstick.

“Sorry to budge in like this. I forgot my lipstick prescribed by Doc. I need to apply it ever 4 hours as prescribed.” She smiles like a dumbass.

Sariya got annoyed. “How did you get in?” She ask still on top of him.

“Chai gave me a extra key.”

“Really?” She turns down to look at Chai. “You did eh?”

“Well, it seems the two of you are quite bu . . .”

“YES we are. Next time, please wait for one of us to open the door please.”

“Yes definitely. I can make my way out. Please, continue.” Chai struggle to escape Sariya. She holds him back.

“What the hell are you trying to do Sariya??!”

Sariya doesn’t budge. “No matter what, I wont let you go!”

“What’s the matter with you?”

“You are mine! I wont ever let you slip into that bitchs hand ever again!”

Chai stops. He looks at her and notice her eyes were different. This time, they were full of pain, Real pain with real tears. “What?”

“Did you really forget me like what they say?”

“Forget you? Ahh shit! Chana!!” Finally he broke loose.

“If you go. I wont ever forgive you!”

“Sariya!”

“I’m not Sariya!”

“Sariya, you’re having another migraine headache. Stay still, I’ll be back.” Chai ran out of the bedroom. Sariya close her eyes.

“Once again Aoey. You are defeated.”

-Not sure. hopefully by tomorrow