+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you guys for the comments! I'm feeling sad these days, no motivations at all so I turn myself to PSing and it helps a little

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
gorgeous. can't wait for pathapee leh ruk...but going to miss DJA. Since both Jeed and Fai live @ the home, I hope that they both still appear in PLR & not disappear like TH

TubbyTinker

I can feel my motivation coming back.....more artworks

TubbyTinker

Thank you guys so much. Your comments meanns alot!
I can feel my motivation coming back after feeling down for a couple of days. Now I know who to turn to when I'm sad----- :blush: :blush: Chace Crawford! :woot2: :woot2: *Hands down* He is sooooo HOT! :kiss3: :spicy:

Who watches Gossip Girl in here? I love him so much in there, along with Blake Lively. They make the cutest couple-off and on screen! Hope they get together---off and on screen....but somehow from the promos of the weeks following, seems like it wont be happening anytime soon....thanks to Juliet, Vanessa, and Jenny. Gosh I swear there are worse than the nangrai in thai lakorns....they are the real bitches :smack:

anywho, enough rambling on him, icons I did of the two

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i love Mark & Mint <3
i watch gossip girl sometimes..but i did like nate and serena together, after her and dan (back in the day). but i haven't been keeping up with everything so i'm clueless with what's going on lol.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love your icon set<3
damn;chace is a freaking hottie;D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love your new DJA's banners! Jeed & Fai fever <3 And next is Mint & Mark. I feel the fever burning up for Mark & Mint already from seeing all those beautiful banners of them! <3

TubbyTinker

New artworks! Loving Pancake's new photo shoot lately hehe

I screamed when I saw these two together...hopefully they get to work together in a lakorn soon

Pancake's new forum banner...getting ready for the holiday after Thanksgiving...Please visit when it is open...is it too early for Christmas? LOL

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG,,I Love your new posters sooo much!! I love them <3
& Mario & Yaya..omg,,i'm breathless,,haha..they are so cute together :)