+++MY DeSiReS+++

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pancake looks gorgeous! I think she can pull off a lot of hairstyles. She looks great with all of them, especially Donghae.
RR, I totally agree with you! :D

@Thip: the wallpapers look great! I really like the one with Lee Donghae and Siwon!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo pretty... looking good thip.. and ahhh.. your doing manips now.. eek.. i gotta start psing again.. its been forever-ish for me now.. lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@ aikoden: haha yeah..just barely..it's a bootlegged one tho..idk how the pros do it lolz

thank you everyone for the lovely comment.s I just realize I PS more now....have some motivations...here are my last for today.....

oh yea, this was a request made by sremao..lolz I kinda messed up on the cut out

cecilia

Staff member
Beautiful -- glad you're learning new techniques everyday ..
one more suggestion is that when you're done cutting, try to defringe it to brush off the dotty lines or maybe use blurring techniques.
Sorry again, just want to see you get better at this ja since you're getting good .. New year, no start, i'm so pushy today .. miahne :(

TubbyTinker

one more suggestion is that when you're done cutting, try to defringe it to brush off the dotty lines or maybe use blurring techniques.
Sorry again, just want to see you get better at this ja since you're getting good .. New year, no start, i'm so pushy today .. miahne :(
THANKS CECI! I really appreciate it na that you're giving me tips. Haha, I've been wanting tips but nobody has given me any lolz.

BTW, Nadech with mustache is HOT!

and thank you everyone for the comments.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I love you Ceci! You're a sweetheart! ; )

THANKS CECI! I really appreciate it na that you're giving me tips. Haha, I've been wanting tips but nobody has given me any lolz.

BTW, Nadech with mustache is HOT!

and thank you everyone for the comments.
I think Ceci should do a tutorial because she's so good with PS. :p

BTW, I love the wallies. I like the pictures you used. I need to do photo hunts for MTEAM and YADECH. haha

cecilia

Staff member
haha I love you Ceci! You're a sweetheart! ; )

I think Ceci should do a tutorial because she's so good with PS. :p

BTW, I love the wallies. I like the pictures you used. I need to do photo hunts for MTEAM and YADECH. haha
awe, thank you .. at least, i feel i didn't offend anyone yet lol .. you see, the thing is that I'm bad at tutorial but i do enjoy critiquing .. but if i start doing that .. ppl will probably think something else of me but it's part of my major that i'm going in .. WEB/DIGITAL media .. so yup, sometime, i couldn't help it so i hope everyone who i made suggestion to dont' feel offend :( .. I really just trying to show what i see and what need to be improve so that we don't get to stuck in the same mode -- i guess i'm trying to make everyone feel inspire to do something challenging that they have not done it themselves. However, i love what everyone did atm b/c they are getting out there, testing this and that .. i can see with the way things are progressing this year -the new start already prove it to me .. pretty soon, everyone in here will be an expert at things ^^

BTW, all comments and criticism are welcome in my thread too .. it's part of crafting .. assuring that i'm heading to the right way .. So please, if any of you girls feel i'm too much of something, let me know .. i'll fix myself to the best ja.

Thip, i love those candid shot of the youngsters -- they seem to enjoy each other company so so much!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
awe, thank you .. at least, i feel i didn't offend anyone yet lol .. you see, the thing is that I'm bad at tutorial but i do enjoy critiquing .. but if i start doing that .. ppl will probably think something else of me but it's part of my major that i'm going in .. WEB/DIGITAL media .. so yup, sometime, i couldn't help it so i hope everyone who i made suggestion to dont' feel offend :( .. I really just trying to show what i see and what need to be improve so that we don't get to stuck in the same mode -- i guess i'm trying to make everyone feel inspire to do something challenging that they have not done it themselves. However, i love what everyone did atm b/c they are getting out there, testing this and that .. i can see with the way things are progressing this year -the new start already prove it to me .. pretty soon, everyone in here will be an expert at things ^^

BTW, all comments and criticism are welcome in my thread too .. it's part of crafting .. assuring that i'm heading to the right way .. So please, if any of you girls feel i'm too much of something, let me know .. i'll fix myself to the best ja.

Thip, i love those candid shot of the youngsters -- they seem to enjoy each other company so so much!
haha you are welcome to leave your comments and criticism in my thread any day.... :p im bad at tutorial too because some of the stuffs on PS, i dont even know the name for it. :lol: i was about to ask you what is your major. now i know..., no wonder why you are so good with PShoping and building website. :thumbsup: i adore you and your works! continue to help other. ; )

@thip: i love the banners. i wonder if i can use the second banner of margie/nadech (looking bad :wub: haha)? i love the color you used for yaya and mint. they both are so cute! Y2M? Cute name, i like it. Boy's face is hilarious. haha Thip, keep up the good work! ; )

TubbyTinker

yes Ceci...feel free to leave critiques in my thread as well...I need them hahaha

Yes, go ahead Prisna...anyone can take my stuff ja....

working on a Yadech poster atm.....I just realize I need help with fonts..I need to know what fonts goes with the style of the poster hahaha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Ceci...feel free to leave critiques in my thread as well...I need them hahaha

Yes, go ahead Prisna...anyone can take my stuff ja....

working on a Yadech poster atm.....I just realize I need help with fonts..I need to know what fonts goes with the style of the poster hahaha
Thanks hun! Im bad with fonts too. If you want I can upload some of the fonts I have in my computer, but i dont have much. haha Just play around with different fonts and sizes.

It was done by Bau! hope this could help you hun!
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/41667-interactive-ps-tutorial/page__p__677126#entry677126

TubbyTinker

oh thank you! I will work on that. Here's the last poster for today. Yadech <3! I feel like I coul have done more with the fonts but less is good for me hehe