+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay so Sunday is always boring for me so I decided to do another fanmade for my other fave. couple Golf and Pat[Peak] from Ubat Ruk Karm Korb Fah 2. I have to admit, before their drama aired, I wasn't much of a Golf-Mike fan but watching them onscreen changed my mind. I love their songs especially Golf's hehehe....yeah they might look like girls but shoot, their songs are awesome hehe

well I'm trying to do like a mini series so here's the first part....I need to work on my transition lolz

Summary:

Golf is a famous singer and he has been dating Pat [Peak Pattarasaya] for a long time. She gets upset that he doesn't tell everyone she is his girlfriend. They get into an argument and on the night he's suppose to reconcile with her, she gets hit and has amnesia. Golf tries every way to recover her memory but it wouldn't work. Pat wants to break up with Golf since she doesn't remember him anymore....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE2horGZclo

so basically the summary up there actually happened in the drama lolz

nikki1786

LizQuen
I was trying to do something different. [I was inspired by Nikki's wallpaper and how her techniques were,lolz. Although mines aren't pro like hers, it looks alright...Just Pancakes for now since her pictures were easy to find. More will be coming]

it looks good thip but you got patiently cut the edges using pen tool and blurred it to smooth the edges. :)

TubbyTinker

it looks good thip but you got patiently cut the edges using pen tool and blurred it to smooth the edges. :)
Thanks Nikki...haha u know what i use to cut my pictures, the magic wand...my brother told me to do that hahaha...i have no patience but the magic wand only woks at a certain time tho lol...but i'm gonna use and try the pen tool

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the red glows in your latest posters. It's so settle & wonderful to look at.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, so many updates! Love them all especially the mini banners of 4HJHKK casts! I miss them dearly!

TubbyTinker

As for now, I'm sticking to my mini banners...too lazy to be putting too much stuff so I just change the coloring hehe

++Y2M++
Yaya,Mak,Mint (Tawan Deud)

++BTS: Tur Gup Kao Lae Ruk Khong Rao++
Pae AraK & Pancake Khemanit

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks Nikki...haha u know what i use to cut my pictures, the magic wand...my brother told me to do that hahaha...i have no patience but the magic wand only woks at a certain time tho lol...but i'm gonna use and try the pen tool
i also used magic wand at first... and the lasso tool... that's for my laziness. LOL then my friend whose in vectoring advice to rather use pen tool. XD i wasn't used to it because im lazy. but later when i love vectoring... i had to learn patience. XD that's why everytime i do cut and paste... im using pen tool from then on.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love those Mini banners :) They're soo Cute <33
Love the writings you added on it! It makes it so funny like, "Get off me." I love that one :) haha.
Nice work, Thip!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG those are sooo cute. i saw the photoshoot with Mark, Mint and Yaya, I still have to get use to the fact that Yaya and Mark are the lead.

Pancake and Pae look so cute together :)

TubbyTinker

Thanks gals....Stayed up until 4am last night watching Sing Lek Lek Tee Riek Wah Ruk. The movie is too adorable. For who ever taht hasn't watched it yet, IT IS RECOMMENDED! Baifern and Mario are too cute!About to watch it again tonight with my sister this time​

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I love that movie!! Mario & Fern are soo Cute together <33
I love your new works, Fern looks gorgeous & Mario is like soo Hott. Lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love love the new mini banners! They're super duper cute! I especially love Mteam's! *I for one, will have to get use to Mark & Yaya being the lead in TD :/ *

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I superheart MARIO&FERN... love that movie! I wish they could pair up in a sweet lakorn too but sadly both are on different channels! >.<

TubbyTinker

hmmm i guess i have to watch it. they do look super cute for your artwork :)
OMG! RR, you have to watch it! It's super cute! :thumbsup: It's those kind of story the ugly duckling having a crush on the handsome prince, the middle-high school crush type.....the only difference is the guy[Mario] isnt a jerk...he's such a cute guy in here...especially towards the end...AHHH...going crazy again

but yea too bad they're from different channel, i would have cheered them to do a lakorn together but hopefully they have another movie soon hehe