My Enemy

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh..whew...she changed her mind...i thought it was all over..about to cry too...now i have tears of joy...how did their father reached them so fast....i mean patta had to search...LOL...anyways :( poor aff....her daddy knows the truth now

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL rahut ..like what you were telling krystal...bout the taxi..and its right there..just like SarNs fic.. he just happen spot them that easily can you imagine him running around looking for them too???? hahah

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahaha..he punched the doctor.. I like that. Patta is my hero. Yayy..... another baby is saved from abortion.

... Saipoon ..... I HATE YOU, you cold bitch.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's alot of pages. i'm printing where i left off and it's 44 pages. ALOT OF CATCHING to do :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta and Aff didn't return home till a couple hour later and when they finally got home , everyone was waiting for them in the living room . Patta leaded the way while Aff follow close behind him , she was afraid to face her father and doesn't know how to explain herself . They stop in the middle of the room , Mr.Taksorn sat between his wives while Nana on the sofa across from them . The atmosphere was intense , not a sound was heard until Mr.Taksorn break the silent "who the father of your child .."? his voice was hard and serious , almost threaten !

"daddy, I..I.."? Aff look up into Patta face with tear in her eye , not knowing what to say or must not say .

"danm it ! Who is the bastard !.."? shouted Mr.Taksorn , with a tone that strike fear into everyone soul that was in the room . Kaping kept silent while piercing her eye at Patta , wondering if he is responsible for her daughter pregnancy !! Palin was shock to find out but her concern wasn't on anyone kid , so she smile in amuse and then turn to smirk at Kaping for raising a fine daughter !

"i..i can't tell you .." Aff kneel down and fold her leg while putting her hand toward to bow beside his feet , asking him forgivingness . She decided to keep the secret inside because the truth will destroy her father and brought shame upon the family . She lift her head up and search his face for pity but the old man held his face strong with out a slight movement . Tear fill her eye, aware she had broken his heart in the most painful way possible . O’ why she tremble in sorrow , not able to tell her father the person she is pregnant by is ...her own brother . How can she even mention his name ? They committed a sin ..not once ..but twice !

"out of all my children , I love you dearly little aff . If you have any problem you can come to me !But this you decide on your own . You think you can get away by destroying the evidence ? If you kill that child, guilt will scarf you for life . Now, tell me , who the child's father !!! Is it Brook !!."?

"no ..no , I can't tell you" tear stream down her eye as she shook her head violently to deny the child is Brook or anybody else

Mr.Taksorn was furious and throw his cane across the floor, letting it crush against the wall "or is it because you doesn't know who the father !!!! Did I raise a slut for a daughter !!.."? he angrily shouted but at the same time felt his heart broken to pieces . He was disappointed and hurt ! How could his daughter became such a person ? He no longer know her !

"father, I..I.."Patta pause before the truth was reveal and look down on his sister with such sadness he want to cry along with her but he can't and restrain himself from expressing anymore emotion to make his father suspicious

"what you know !! Patta .."? Mr.Taksorn shot his face toward his son and demand answer , thinking he might know who the guy is !

"I..I don't know .."? Patta held his breath while lowering his eye and felt his heart stop .Yes. He have to lie. He a coward but he must because his mother is sitting not to far away and she signal him to shut up ! He must obey , even though his heart is crying out for her !

Aff knew at the end she will be alone and his denial was like a slap in the face! " ...sorry..."

Mr.Taksorn close his eye to swallow the tear and tighten his fist, "then, I have nothing more to say , you disappoint me very much ..my dear . As a father I fall"? he raise from the sofa and left the scene .

Aff watch her father sadly walk away , as if there no use to stay and scorn at such a disgraceful daughter like her, "im sorry ..daddy" she fainted .

Patta quickly kneel down and gather her up into his arm "little aff "

"move away from her !!..." screamed Kaping , feeling jealous that the young man show to much concern toward her daughter .

"he the only man around ! let him carry her to the room .."? said Palin , then secretly smile . She can tell Kaping is going crazy with jealous and was tempt to tease her again "does that boil your hot water ?" she lift her brow in amuse .

Kaping glare at the bitch and wanted to snatch her head off but Nana was presence, instead she speak thru her teeth "patta , take your sister up stair"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sighh............

Poor Patta and Aff.... Instead of having remorse, Kapin only felt jealousy. Monster! And for some odd reason..I actually felt kinda sorry for that beast, Mr. Taksorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor little aff.....her father is heart-broken and disappointed in his daughter...this whole thing is breaking up my heart.........do something quick patta!!

pze

sarNie Adult
good update......i taught the father was gonna hit her or something......more sarn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta carry her up stair and then laid her down on the bed and pull a blanket over her. She must be exhausted, he thought while wiping the sweat and tear off her face with his sleeve.

Kaping yank at his arm and pull him away from the bed , "did you father her child ? !!!.." her voice? near screaming at his face

"no.. she lie" he look behind her shoulder to see if his sister is ok , he was worry and deeply hurt for being a coward but back there he have no choice because his mother was there !

Kaping notice his eye trail away and look pass her face , she knew it was Aff that he was looking at ! Kaping slap him ! "that for lying to me !"

"no no , t..the child doesn't belong to me. She my sister for god sake ! "

Kaping stare at him with doubtful eye and said "don't let me find out you lie to me , it can get very ugly " she was serious and added "now leave , she need the rest "

There was hesitation in his eye, he want to stay with little Aff and wait till she wake up but he can't ! Patta nodded his head and left the room , instead of returning to his own , he went to Mr.Taksorn's office. When Patta got inside he close the door behind him , Mr.Taksorn sigh heavily and swing the chair round "Patta, have you ever saw your her with any other guy ..beside Brook ? Why is she hiding the father of her child ?"

"I..I..don't know"

"my little girl, she so young "? Mr.Taksorn remove the glasses and cover his eye with his hand to stop the tear from flowing .

"father "

"aff , had always make me proud . she always make me laugh and smile when ever I need it . I love her dearly. I was angry and call her a slut but I know my little girl. She in pain I can sense it , she hiding something from me. I might be old but im not blind"

His father word sink in his heart like a heavy rock causing him to remain silent , wondering if the man know about his affair with Kaping and Palin ? But if he does why isn't he angry or confront him yet? Patta lower his eye and feel guilt , he a monster and no better than what his father was many years ago . Suddenly , he heard his father cry and lift his head to watch the man tremble in tear . Patta was speechless, never had he witness this emotional side from his father before ! The beast who once roam this house with lustful affair among the servants and neglecting his own son for 16 years, had became a weeping old man .

"father , just give little aff some time , she will come around with it "

"patta, watch your sister for me ..ok ? don't let her do stupid thing like today. After all, the child is my blood"

My blood- the word echo thru Patta's ear like a hollow cave , as if it a wake call for him to smell the coffee. "yes, I'll take care of her .."? he excuse himself and left to work .

Aff had a nightmare and woke up panting , she look around the dark room and then at the clock beside the bed , it was 10pm . She slept for hours and was hungry . Suddenly she remember what happen earlier today and lost her appetite. Now that everyone in the house know about her pregnancy, it will be difficulty to escape their question and sooner or later the truth will be reveal . When that day come, she afraid what people will think ! Worst of all , how will her father react to the scandal ? And her mother ! If the world know she share the same man as her own mom , social will ridicule the situation and label her as sinful! Aff stare down on her flat stomach "it all your father false ! that monster! that coward !...he act as if he care about us but.." she hug her stomach and close her eye to swallow the tear .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww she felt alone and i dont blame her..for feeling that way..patta you need to be more of a man..you were man enough to get aff pregnant but not man enough to come out with the truth!!!...

as for kaping...that slutty woman...gosh no bad word can describe her act...against her own daughter!!! *sick woman she is..

great update SarN...ps what happen to that other story you told me bout? lol

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
yes, i feel bad for aff, she's in a situations so complicated...what will come of this? thanks sarN for writing such a good fanfic :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww now patta feels guilty....poor aff and i feel kind of bad for their father..but after what he did...he does kind of deserves this...

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning when Aff came down to breakfast , everyone had finish and left the table. She woke up late because last night she cry for hours and stay up till 5am in the morning . She sat down and eat rich porridge alone , she was hungry . Kaping came in and interrupted "Aff!! In my room..NOW" then turn away and left .

Aff drop the spoon into the bowl , she was shaken up by the tone of her mother voice and knew she in trouble. She told the servant to clean the table and headed to Kaping's room . Once inside , her mother shoot canon ball of question and Aff couldn't answer to none of them .

"when the hell you became so stubborn ? answer me ! ..i..i..is it Patta !!..." Kaping was on fire and if her daughter doesn't give a right answer , she will burn .

"no..mom..no"? she lower eye

"then , who the hell you slept with !...was you rape ?"

"I..I.."

"stupid kid! Answer me !"

"mom , stop pressuring me . I..I" tear stream down her eye while having flash back of that vicious day she was taken by..

"i must !! who ever that guy is tell me !! So I can drag his head to take responsible of you and the child ! How do you expect to raise the child ? Alone ? With shame ?"

"i can take care of my child"

"ha! don't make me laugh ! even your father walk out on you , what future do you see beside living under this roof and get support for me and your father ?"

"I..I"

"sweetie , you are too young and childish for hiding that man . Is ..it because you love him ? Is that why you protecting him ? Is he a criminal and on a run ? Tell me !!! Tell me you bitch !"? Kaping couldn't hold her temper and slap her daughter. Yes. She is too harsh but the thought of her daughter might be pregnant with Patta enrage her with jealous !! Because the possibility is high , since there several time she saw the two together and also why wouldn't her daughter name the guy that impregnate her ? Unless the man is her own brother!

"mom !!.."? she cup the wounded cheek and stare into her mother cold eye , she can't believe her mom would change so much ! Her mom never hit or scorn her but today , she is not the mother she once know . The woman before her eye is a lust hungry woman who had fallen deep in love with a younger man and had forgotten about her own daughter.

"i reason I slap you is to knock some sense into that stubborn head of your !!"

"no, you slap me because you are blind with jealous . you think im carrying Patta's child ? Is im right ..mom ? If you care about me , you wouldn't pressure me but this you kept on . You want to confirm yourself that Patta is innocent ..because that way he is all your"

"how dare you ...!! im your mother !.."? Kaping reach out and slap her daughter again , this time the force knock Aff to the floor .Kaping pointed a finger toward her daughter and said "fine, ill believe you but ..stay away from my lover . he mine !! you hear !! I don't care who you are pregnant by! Just not with my Patta is all I worry about .." Kaping storm out the room and slam the door behind her .

Leaving Aff to cry uncontrollably on the floor, even her own mom walk away from her and what's left of her life is ..guilt! It all his faults! The monster destroy her family in the most cruelness way possible! Regardless how her mother treated her , it will not stop her from loving her mom ..still. Right now , her mom is blind with love …but later on she will realize he a monster , a two face and a lair !That bastard ! His action is full of contradiction! When he show up at the hospital Aff was touch and thought he care but it all an act . He probable the one that lead her father to the clinic !

"he doesn't care about us .." she whisper to herself , feeling hurt , confuse , disappointed and vulnerable. Her life is clouded with no sign of hope and its all because of him ! She ..hate him.

When Patta return from work one of the servant inform him that Rosa is coughing out blood . He drop his suitcase and rush to the little house ,

"call the doctor! .." he shouted at one of the servant and then went inside Rosa's room . He saw blood on the blanket and was horrify , immediately he gather her up into his arm and carry her out the house

"patta.." her voice was low while reaching out to care his face. She can see the bloody finger print she left on his jaw line and knew her life is like a candle light.

"mom , im taking you to the hospital right now . stay with me ok " he look down on her pale face and felt his heart was throbbing with the pain she feel. Tear glitter in his eye and finally drip it way down his cheek once they reach the car. He push her body into the passager seat

"patta , I want to see little aff .."then she close her eye to rest .

"yes ..yes ..anything mom .." he got inside the car from the other side and zoom out the gate .