My first try!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aum and Oil banner

The One i like the most

The one that I was exploring around and clicked on and it turned like this..but hey the circles are so cool!

I forgot to add it looks like crap because I did it in half an hour or maybe less!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thanks for the compliment Pinky, however ur artwork look so much better than mine. I am in the process of making an Aum and Oil one because there is this person at Myspace that asked me to make an Aum and Oil one and I think I will. I just don't know where to find really nice looking pics of them two together. I can find singles pics but I want some pics of them together. I think I will have to search long and hard. First off I think I will go to aumclubusa.com because they have nice pics and i think they are bound to have some of aum and oil together!
u're welcome.. haha mine doesn't look all that good.. :lol: I still suck at it.. lol I need more time to get on it.. haha.. Oh coool!! THey look cuuute together.. hehe that gave me an idea..I'm going to make a banner of them too, for the lakorn Plueng Payu.. because it's such a greatttt lakorn!! hehe!! That's coool! u're part of AUMCLUBUSA lol I want thinking about joining that, but I won't have time to go on there so I changed my mind.. haha I'm going to try to get on myspace more now.. :p I LOVEEE!! the banner u made of them!! U're gettin better and better! YAY!! Can't wait to see more of ur work!! THey're all so awesome!! :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hm...pretty good but you dont mind me pointing out some things? aha

well when you try to erase the bg you should use a smaller eraser brush so there wont be a clump around the picture and the one with Aum and Oil when you blend them afterwards you should try to erase Aum's arm so that it doesn't show..you know

ahaha...just some things i'd like to give you some advice about but i like how your messing with everything just keep at it you'll do good...and im not that good either so haha ^^;;

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
hey it looks nice once and again. They are both good just that it doesn't quite blend, sorry for saying that. But it's nice. so keep on trying!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hm...pretty good but you dont mind me pointing out some things? aha

well when you try to erase the bg you should use a smaller eraser brush so there wont be a clump around the picture and the one with Aum and Oil when you blend them afterwards you should try to erase Aum's arm so that it doesn't show..you know

ahaha...just some things i'd like to give you some advice about but i like how your messing with everything just keep at it you'll do good...and im not that good either so haha ^^;;

Thanks for the tip! Thank you so much because I was wondering how to do that too, i was like shoot this looks like shit oh well i will post it. lol.

hey it looks nice once and again. They are both good just that it doesn't quite blend, sorry for saying that. But it's nice. so keep on trying!
Thanks for the compliment.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My favorite artwork because it is of Note and he is my lover...well in my dreams..lol..like Bon said in Yark Ja Ruk Deaw Jud Hai..tun mai pob gen nae cwam jing, jur gen nae kwam fun dai..LOL (actually i don't remember his exact words but those r close enough!)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
That looks VERY Good Nai!! You did a GREAAAT job with erasing the extra stuff around the pics. YAY!!! Oh, u know, if u want the pic to blend in more with the background, u can use the blur tool and blur around he pics so it won't have the squiggles thing around the pic :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh I made one of Nadia and Bon today, they r so cute together. i love them!!!!

..I love this one

..on this one i just added the hearts thats it not much of a difference! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
thanks babe_girl i like ur banners on ur signature, they r hot!!!

P"Patt look what I made for u i hope u like it!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nice one with Tik and Aom. The plumerias look very pretty in the picture. Keep it up nong nai. All ur artworks are superb.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
thanks babe_girl i like ur banners on ur signature, they r hot!!!

P"Patt look what I made for u i hope u like it!

you made that for me? Nong Nai you are so awesome. Thanks so much, can I use it as my signature? I love you girl, you are so awesome!