MY MOM IS BUGGIN FOR NEW KHMER-DUBBED THAI LAKORN..(HELP!)

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
OK.. SO, EVER SINCE MY MOM FOUND OUT ABOUT KHMER DUBBED- THAI MOVIES ON YOUTUBE.. SHE WENT OUT AND BAUGHT A NEW COMP. IN HER ROOM.. AND HAS BECOME A "YOU-TUBE, THAI MOVIE SEARCHING PRO" :loool:

NOW'S SHE'S BUGGIN ME CUZ SHE CANT FIND ANY NEW ONES..

CAN U GUYS HELP? LOLX

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
lol that is so funny. :lol: U can download khmer-dubbed thai lakorn in the buddie media section. They have some new ones. :D

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
where's the buddie media section.. im not familar w/ any of this stuff
It's all the way at the bottom of this forum. just click there then click on thai lakorns and then click on thai khmer dubbed. hehe lots of steps. Then they will give u a list of lakorn names that members had posted.
Or, u can just go to the link peaches have posted for u above. Peaches always post new lakorns. Just download from there.

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
It's all the way at the bottom of this forum. just click there then click on thai lakorns and then click on thai khmer dubbed. hehe lots of steps. Then they will give u a list of lakorn names that members had posted.
Or, u can just go to the link peaches have posted for u above. Peaches always post new lakorns. Just download from there.
i went to peaches links..but i couldn't see anything lol.. im soooo lost.. but let me try the buddie thingy lolx

yak

sarNie Adult
well on youtube.. you have to know the tittle.. well whats your mom into.. tell me and i'll tell you some i know.. because i always watch it on youtube lol

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
do i have to be a member of media upload??

thea

sarNie Hatchling
try veoh.com, also khmerfun.net, and vimeankhmer.net, you can dl and watch thai lakorn there.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
do i have to be a member of media upload??
if ur a member of sarnworld then you are a member in every section. do u see "Buddie Media"?
U can check Peaches page by going to the "Archive" section and click on "Khmer Language."
Vimeankhmer.net have a lot of uploaded lakorns. U should try there. Just register as a member. :D