Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i just love those op clips hehehe.. ateam is def love for me.. besides rteam n the other couples .. lol..

awwwe.. sarn must be heart broken now.. hehe.. we all love u sarn..

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
how can he stay gay after marrying AFF ? She can turn any straight girl into a lesbo ^_^
funny but its true. how can you still be gay if you married Aff? I totally agreed with Sarn.

they haven't even started filming and this thread is already on page 27 and its just after the opening ceremony. imagine if they started filming. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im all hyped for the sexiii hot couple ateam!!!

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Hi AA girls, just one question, anyone have been watched the old NM version?Did u have the link for online watching?Just wondering the love scenes in it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi AA girls, just one question, anyone have been watched the old NM version?Did u have the link for online watching?Just wondering the love scenes in it.
yeah, i wonder too.
your mv is the same as the one in wishboniko's channel.

xiaoxia

sarNie Egg
中国查饭对阿提查新剧集《Nam Tan Mai》的剧情展望

作者:XIAOXIA

鉴于目前阿提查在国内的知名度是水涨船高,各位忠心的查饭在关注阿提查已经播出的作品之余,也关注阿提查正在创作中的作品,我们希望阿提查在未来的日子里带给大家更多惊喜、更多成功的作品。为了让阿提查即将推出的作品更受大众喜欢,阿提查的中文网站在9月份将新剧集《Nam Tan Mai》的大概剧情翻译成中文让查饭有了初步了解,然后公开征询各位查饭对此剧剧情有什麽特别的期望,经过统计,我们总结了10项查饭们的愿望,具体内容如下:

1, 真爱真KISS,不可借位。
2, 床戏,视泰国审查制度来确定尺度。
3, 西式婚礼,AFF要穿婚纱。
4, 求婚,越浪漫越好,不介意阿提查跪地。
5, 来中国大陆取景,建议将国外戏改到中国,首选上海,其次是北京或广州。
6, 阿提查要自己解决感情问题,不能万事依靠朋友和家人。
7, 女二可以阴险,但不要吵闹。
8, 在自卑和自傲中挣扎的aum虐待aff 同时被虐,然后看aff温柔的爱心大爆发。
9, 生一排baby!!!
10, 希望看见他们手拉手的镜头,最好是十指交叉的

我们于10月26日,也就是《Nam Tan Mai》开机后的第三天专门开贴,请各位查饭投票,选出大家最希望实现的剧情,经过一周的投票,我们将投票结果统计下来,反馈给泰国方面。希望泰国CH3台能够针对广大中国观众的要求,在各方面条件都允许的前提下,尽可能地安排中国查饭想看到的剧情。多谢了!下面是投票统计结果,顺序按照得票多少来排列。
NO1, 真爱真KISS,不可借位。
81票,(29.1%)
NO2. 在自卑和自傲中挣扎的aum虐待aff 同时被虐,然后看aff温柔的爱心大爆发。
51票,(18.3%)
NO3, 来中国大陆取景,建议将国外戏改到中国,首选上海,其次是北京或广州。
37票,(13.3%)

NO4, 希望看见他们手拉手的镜头,最好是十指交叉的。
30票,(10.7%)
NO5, 求婚,越浪漫越好,不介意阿提查跪地。
24票,(8.6%)
NO6, 床戏,视泰国审查制度来确定尺度。
21票,(7.5%)
NO7, 阿提查要自己解决感情问题,不能万事依靠朋友和家人。
15票,(5.3%)
NO8, 生一排baby!!!
10票,(3.5%)
NO9, 西式婚礼,AFF要穿婚纱。
6票,(2.1%)
NO10, 女二可以阴险,但不要吵闹。
3票,(1%)

根据我个人判断,在这10项期望中,最容易实现的应该是 “希望看见他们手拉手的镜头,最好是十指交叉的”和“求婚,越浪漫越好,不介意阿提查跪地”还有“西式婚礼,AFF要穿婚纱”以及“生一排baby”,这四项是爱情剧常见的桥段,剧本稍作改动就OK。难度稍微大一些的是“阿提查要自己解决感情问题,不能万事依靠朋友和家人”和“女二可以阴险,但不要吵闹”这两项,因为这两点是泰国爱情剧的通病,编剧习以为常,如果去掉的话可能会令编剧不知所措。更困难的是“在自卑和自傲中挣扎的aum虐待aff 同时被虐,然后看aff温柔的爱心大爆发”和“来中国大陆取景,建议将国外戏改到中国”这两项,前者对于编剧,是很大的考验,而后者则取决于CH3的拍摄计划和资金运作情况。如果来大陆取景,拍摄地首推上海,其次是广州或北京。最难实现的的就是“真爱真KISS,不可借位”和“床戏,视泰国审查制度来确定尺度”,这完全取决于AFF的心理承受能力,我们知道AFF从来没有拍过真正的吻戏,但是,一个女演员,特别是一个非常美丽的女演员,一生总是要拍真正的吻戏的,我们只是希望,能够AFF能够和阿提查完成她的荧屏初吻。AFF,我们永远支持你。

Suggestions to ‘Nam Tan Mai’ from Chinese Chart Fans

Written by: Xiaoxia
Translated by:Siss & zyzz

Atichart has become more and more famous in China today. All loyal Chinese Chart Fans are wild about not only the lakorns starring Atichart which have been aired already, but also the ones which have been planned to be produced. We hope that Atichart will have more amazing and successful works in the near future. In September, the warm-hearted fans in AtichartClub Chinese website translated the English outline of ‘Nam Tan Mai’ into Chinese in order to make it well-known by other Chinese fans. Moreover, this act can promote this up-coming lakorn in China and make it more popular among Chinese people. After that, we decided to investigate what they would be willing to see in ‘Nam Tan Mai’. According to the result, the suggestions collected from Cha Fans are as follows:
1,True love, true kiss: don’t pretend to do it.
2,Bed scenes subject to censorship of Thailand.
3,Western wedding: Aff should wear the wedding gown.
4,Romantic proposal: it is better that Aum can fall on his knee for this.
5,All the overseas scenes can be shot in China: the first choice is in Shanghai and the substitute ones are in Beijing or Guangzhou.
6,Aum needs to solve his emotional problem all by himself.
7,The supporting actress may be wicked, but not noisy.
8,Aum may hurt Aff and himself due to his self-contempt and self-important, but Aff helps him out with her love.
9,Aff may be able to give birth to a row of babies.
10,Hope to see them walking hand-in-hand (finger-crossed tightly).

For voting in which contents Chinese Chart Fans want to be written into the script of ‘Nam Tan Mai’ , we opened a thread in the forum on the 3rd day after the opening ceremony of ‘Nam Tan Mai’ (on 26th Oct. 2008). This vote lasted for 1 week. Later, we will send the result and feedback to CH3 in Thailand. We sincerely hope that you would consider the demands and suggestions given by us. Please try your best to satisfy us and make our dreams (concerning ‘Nam Tan Mai’ ) come true under the premise of basing upon reality. All the Chinese Chart Fans greatly appreciate your generous help. On the basis of the votes in each option, the voting result is announced as follows:

NO1, True love, true kiss: don’t pretend to do it .
81votes,(29.1%)
NO2. Aum may hurt Aff and himself due to his self-contempt and self-important, but Aff helps him out with her love.
51 votes,(18.3%)
NO3, All the overseas scenes can be shot in China: the first choice is in Shanghai and the substitute ones are in Beijing or Guangzhou.
37 votes (13.3%)

NO4, Hope to see them walking hand-in-hand (finger-crossed tightly).
30 votes,(10.7%)
NO5, Romantic proposal: it is better that Aum can fall on his knee for this.
24 votes,(8.6%)
NO6, Bed scenes subject to censorship of Thailand.
21 votes,(7.5%)
NO7, Aum needs to solve his emotional problem all by himself
15 votes,(5.3%)
NO8, Aff may be able to give birth to a row of babies.
10 votes,(3.5%)
NO9,Western wedding,: Aff should wear the wedding gown.
6 votes,(2.1%)
NO10,The supporting actress may be wicked, but not noisy.
3 votes,(1%)
On my own judgment and experience, among above-mentioned options, which ones can be easily realized are No4, No5, No8 and No9, because these four options are indispensable to most romance dramas. If these were not appearing in the original script of ‘Nam Tan Mai’, I believe that there would not be the big problem for adding them to it. Next, both No7 and No10 are somewhat difficult to appear in Thai lakorns. The scriptwriters in Thailand have their own way to write storylines. In other words, they insist that the P’eks in lakorns should solve emotional problems with others’ help and the supporting actress should be noisy from the beginning to the end. Whether No2 and No3 can be realized or not may respectively depend on the willing of scriptwriters and the budgets & shooting plans of lakorns on CH3. Finally, we have to face the most difficult options, No1 and No6, because Aff herself is the key to these two options. We don’t know if she can bear the scenes like these. As we’ve known, she had never really kissed the P’eks on the lips in the past lakorns. But an attractive and successful actress like her needs to overcome the real-kiss & love-scene barriers. We just wish that she would give the first on-screen kiss to Atichart, when she made up her mind. Aff, we always love and support you too !

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHA. the chinese fans are so cute .. wanting to see all those with ATEAM.
i too want it as well .. baby in roll .. wow.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow... so ATEAM are really popular in China... I hope ATEAM lakorns would soon air in our local TV stations... I bet it would also be a big hit here... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to see their love scenes (i prefer :r-scene-pop-corn: but a :w-scene-pop-corn: is ok for me ^_^ ), aff pregnant with her big belly and last but not least their :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! so excited