Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, that's what i'm waiting for .. good think i'm not at school wednesday !!!
so can't wait to see their silent stares :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the willing scene either. I think it's just me but I don't feel enough love from the two for them to have a willing scene just yet.. I mean, didn't they just started crushing on each other?! =/ All I remembered seeing was that they kept going out to eat LOL. I was like dang these two stay hungry! Maybe I just need to pay attention more.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Well, with Ateam - you don't need to give them time to warm up or crushing over each other. The moment that they both are together is already exploding - at least to me. My god, I just keep watching their first dinner date together and I can see that it was more than just a stare......

Anyway, does this picture look a bit scandalous - was our ATEAM whole hands? Why are they this close, I wonder .. ahem...affair?

nolee

sarNie Adult
I guess.. but it bothers me to no end when ANY lakorn has no build up or transition. I just didn't understand where all the love came from just because of a few lunch dates. Well in the beginning Aff does say she has a crush on him for a long time but he has never noticed her til now. And all of a sudden he's so deeply in love with her and she's backing away. Maybe I'm used just used to Harit lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't wait for the willing scene either. I think it's just me but I don't feel enough love from the two for them to have a willing scene just yet.. I mean, didn't they just started crushing on each other?! =/ All I remembered seeing was that they kept going out to eat LOL. I was like dang these two stay hungry! Maybe I just need to pay attention more.
Not enough love yet , so true :lol: -- actually I think Bo had been crushing on Pawan long before he started to notice her . She didn't just start working at the company in the beginning of the eps ? Therefore , it must be a while for her and Pawan was taken by her beauty at first sight , who wouldn't ? Physical attractive is stronger than love, men are easy target for beautiful woman, so don't be surprise he already in love with Bo. Men ,eh. As for the willing' scene , I want to think Bo was seduce :lol: , she was no match for his charm and charisma , plus she already had strong feeling for him , it was a matter of time and the prefect moment.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
They actually didn't put the beginning to this story - it just started based on how their relationship progress from Thuma point of view. She's telling the story now. I think they want to get all the romantic stuff up first so the end of this drama will be more dramatic.

but honestly, NAMTAN MAI is a good lakorn for me - I like the storyline and I read so much spoiler to it that I can actually know what will happen next :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^jennie, same here. i read one too many spoiler (i won't complain b/c i love it) .. so yup, i kindda know what's going to happen next but still anticipate it like NEW ..

Pawan has a crush on her as well -- he just didn't have the heart to do it until he finally pressure himself to do it .. that's why he ask her for dinner -- if i recalled it right, he said that he was debating whether to ask her out or not and that the only time he can feel at ease is to ask her out to discuss on work. so yup, he been noticing her, he just didn't have the heart for it until he build up that confidence her. -- work is just an excuse for him to have dinner with her -- or more so of him being afraid of rejection ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
But he didn't know she was married until after he had gone to lunch w/her , therefore why would he afraid of rejection ? It's normal to ask a girl out on a date or so . I thought he was a player, he should know the game or create a game :lol:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
more cute pics from taksoarn.com :wub:

look at where their arms are at...

what are they looking at?

i wonder what is sooo funny...

the constant eye contacts...

why is he shaking hand with Ploy?

cecilia

Staff member
^probably making promise not to tease her again LOL

SARN, i think he was afraid b/c she was more reserve, perhaps, didn't seem to respond to his flirtatious move like these other girls he play with. I also think that when LOVE hit you, you don't know what to do next, doesn't matter whether you're a player or not, the first move is always seem to be dumbfound LOL .. that's what he is when he give her stares ^^ Or like when he found out about her marriage, he sighed so much b/c he's afraid to push her away even though he doubt his guts as to whether go with the feeling or to give up when it's only the beginning. so yup, this boy definitely fall for her deeper than she does for him, except we get to see her blunt moments more than his until later on episode 2 where he takes NO as an another HARIT STUN == YES! lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the awesome pics! :wub:

I feel like the willing scene is still too early... lol I'm expecting it to be on episode 6 or 7. I guess Pawan couldn't resist her anymore that's why they have to do it on the 3rd episode lol every time he stares at her, it looks like he wanna have her for dessert :lol: will she be pregnant right away after their willing scene in HK? or no yet?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, there will be more Hotel Love moments after they return back from HK? So I hope we have a lot more sweets scenes before their separation :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yeah... I hope we'll get enough of sweet scenes first before the sad scenes ^_^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Well, with Ateam - you don't need to give them time to warm up or crushing over each other. The moment that they both are together is already exploding - at least to me. My god, I just keep watching their first dinner date together and I can see that it was more than just a stare......

Anyway, does this picture look a bit scandalous - was our ATEAM whole hands? Why are they this close, I wonder .. ahem...affair?

Why are the pictures so blurry? Can you give us more clear pictures. From looking at the pictures, it looks like he is holding her hand. I have watched other youtube videos, he always giving her this lovey dovey look and seem very touchy recently. They are very very close.

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
If Case was not with her boyfriend I would say that while the two are really together.
I might be still be fueling rumors or glide to doubt but you think that Aum has broken with his girlfriend over his thoughts and he loves Aff?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Why are the pictures so blurry? Can you give us more clear pictures. From looking at the pictures, it looks like he is holding her hand. I have watched other youtube videos, he always giving her this lovey dovey look and seem very touchy recently. They are very very close.
this is all I have for now - it look like it was being film without them noticed it. I want to know if they holding hands too!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it look like AFF was grabbing his arm? then she goes for his booty <_< bad AFF , please be considerate of my love for u , i'm not quite use to all these lovely dovely u have toward Aum to promote "Nantma Mai" :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling

Ohh... I remember now. I remember seeing a picture from this forum that Aff was holding Aum's arm when the hosts were introducing them to the stage, and the audience were appaulding. But they have this "in love" look judging by the the pictures

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. you just shoot an arrow through sarN's heart (kidding)

would love to see this clip to prove some of the speculation i have in mind too.