NamTarn Pichukhana&Bomb Tanin (F3 TV3 FAN CLUB'S MAGAZINE Vol.3 no.43 June 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eh, Namtarn's mouth really bothers me... She actually looks very pretty here, but the earring for the cover is so ugly and unattractive. :facepalm: She looks good with straight hair.

:loool: at Bomb's title/theme ("Tall Farm Boy"). But he's so hawt and cute here, I love it! :wub: But he is super hairy like Nadech! :shock2: The shadows overshadowing his chest make it even hairier than it already is. :lmao3: Oh, well, he's still handsome. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah! Y cant i see pichs??? Cant judge yet because i no see lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Eh, Namtarn's mouth really bothers me... She actually looks very pretty here, but the earring for the cover is so ugly and unattractive. :facepalm: She looks good with straight hair.

:loool: at Bomb's title/theme ("Tall Farm Boy"). But he's so hawt and cute here, I love it! :wub: But he is super hairy like Nadech! :shock2: The shadows overshadowing his chest make it even hairier than it already is. :lmao3: Oh, well, he's still handsome. :D
Haha. Her two front teeth are too big that's why. Hehe. She's still pretty regardless.