Nang Sib Song

kitkat

sarNie Elites
today, i just rented this boran and i realized i got a wrong version. i wanted the one that had oum siriam. but its pretty good, though. i like 12th...she's so pretty! sadly, most of those daughters aren't existed in thai entertainment...one of them still is in entertainment- usually borans.

its has 3 remakes, i think. because its channel 5 i recently rented. other two are channel 3 and 7.

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Hi, just wondering... does the sequel to "Nang Sibsong" starred the same lead characters b/c i think both of them are cute.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
reas1580 said:
Hi, just wondering... does the sequel to "Nang Sibsong" starred the same lead characters b/c i think both of them are cute.
[post="84850"][/post]​
yah, it does.. the first nang 12 that i watched was the one where the n'ek died while she was walking through a fire.. or something like that.. i just know it had something to do with a fire.. maybe i'm wrong?? :sweat: can't really remember, this was like.. 5-6 years ago.. haha. in that version, the only reason why the yak mom did all those mean things to them was because she loved them very much and they ran away from her after they found out she was a yak.. atleast that's what i remembered.. haha.. i might be wrong on that too.. but the ending was very sad because the p'ek couldn't do anything but watched as the one he loved get burned... it made me cry.. ^_^

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
reas1580 said:
[post="84850"][/post]​
i think that was the ch3 version

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
well the one i watched was the ch7. she didnt got burnt, what happen was that she was crying so much for him. then she blank out and started to say, "This live i follow you, next's live you come back to me." now the next story is good to make they made it kinda short than the old vergin, but it still good.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..Wow..You guys should watch the older version..That version was good..The new one they kinda flopped the story line around but it was pretty good..But the old version was really good..If they threw out the pra aek that took over Chatree then it would've been over the top...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I think that the monster queen Sontinea lookz like Bee-Matika lolzz.. the facial feature that is

And the lil boy who plays Ritisan soo cute :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
boranl37 said:
who was in the older version?
[post="86174"][/post]​

The old version for ch7...it was Sinee and the guy who was in Tep 3 Radu the old version as Prah Pirun....it was suppose to be Chatree though cuz when they were advertising or showing the teaser it was Chatree and Sinee in all of the scenes....but when the lakorn came out it was a different pr'ek...I never knew why that happened but I remember I was so sick and hospitalize and I kept asking my family if that lakorn came out yet...they were like no calm down u are sick...but my sister went to the vdo store to ask if that lakorn came out for me...how sweet. :) ....I think the theme song is basically the same though....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It will be niced if pra'ek was chatree. but i think he did okay job thought.

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
The old version for ch7...it was Sinee and the guy who was in Tep 3 Radu the old version as Prah Pirun....it was suppose to be Chatree though cuz when they were advertising or showing the teaser it was Chatree and Sinee in all of the scenes....but when the lakorn came out it was a different pr'ek...I never knew why that happened but I remember I was so sick and hospitalize and I kept asking my family if that lakorn came out yet...they were like no calm down u are sick...but my sister went to the vdo store to ask if that lakorn came out for me...how sweet. :) ....I think the theme song is basically the same though....
[post="101123"][/post]​

:lmao: ---> wait ! even when u were sick you still asking about laokorn ??? :wub:

slee00

sarNie Adult
I saw the same version when it first came out too. I am a boran lakorn freaks! My family got really annoy when I watch my lakorns...They either went to their rooms or kicked me out of the room!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..Chatree already acted in the lakorn but then a bad incident happened to Chatree just right before they were about to finish filming it..So they had to find a new guy to come in and take over which was 'Saksit' the guy from Tep 3 like you said...And when he took over they changed the story line...And my god he so don't fit that part...Sorry peeps..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
:lmao: ---> wait ! even when u were sick you still asking about laokorn ??? :wub:
[post="101277"][/post]​

Yeah I was in the hospital and I kept asking them to check if that lakorn came out cuz back then I watched mostly boran lakorns not much of modern...I got into modern after watching Sarunyu and Sam.. :D

mokka

sarNie Adult
sw33txkay said:
yah, it does.. the first nang 12 that i watched was the one where the n'ek died while she was walking through a fire.. or something like that.. i just know it had something to do with a fire.. maybe i'm wrong?? :sweat: can't really remember, this was like.. 5-6 years ago.. haha. in that version, the only reason why the yak mom did all those mean things to them was because she loved them very much and they ran away from her after they found out she was a yak.. atleast that's what i remembered.. haha.. i might be wrong on that too.. but the ending was very sad because the p'ek couldn't do anything but watched as the one he loved get burned... it made me cry.. ^_^
[post="85592"][/post]​

i agree with you on the yak mom doing mean things to them... it was a very good one, but i wasn't able to watch the ending... dang it...