Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

cecilia

Staff member
i want kob/vee relationship to progress. but i understand why POk have to do what she did. man, she did truly trust YUi that she's gonna be loyal to her but look at what YUI did to her. she backstab her just like how May did to YUi. it's repeat like that nice servant lady said. but yeah, i feel KOB, even though she's in a limit and bad shape family, at least she still have her freedom to do what she want and if she gets beat up. she gets beat up from her dad for whatever his reason is and can still escape it sometime but to get it randomly out of the other tard is just stupid i would so fight back if i'm her too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Umm... There really isn't a n'ek here. Since Vee is 'married" to all of them... I'm guessing they're going to... Umm... Yeah...

max

sarNie Elites
Awe. Why, Max? You can't stand the competition? lol Yeah, it gets frustrating sometimes.
LOL... oh no. For lakorns that I feel that are really worth watching, I wait until they are completed, and then I buy the actual lakorn on DVD and watch it in the living room on our entertainment system. It is always better that way =)

moilee

sarNie Adult
This is one of the roles that I always want Kob to potrait. To me, I think Kob's character is very strong and she does great job potraiting this role. I'm certainly hope that she will accept more roles somewhat similar to this character. I give two thumbs up for tape #1 and can't wait to see the continuing tapes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL... oh no. For lakorns that I feel that are really worth watching, I wait until they are completed, and then I buy the actual lakorn on DVD and watch it in the living room on our entertainment system. It is always better that way =)
I see, I see^^

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I actually like the ending credit song..Kob always doing great in these kind of role Nways this is ending at Episode 18 from what I heard.

^_^ Yep, that's penty.

I heard (from my maid) that the old version Kob was accused of being pregnant with her own brother (with the help of Yui) but then it says (from my mom's secretary) the current version is making Pok & Kob pregnant but Pok looses her baby and says that Kob's baby is her's (I think Kob let her, I'm not sure).

max

sarNie Elites
I may be wrong, but I do not think that there is an "Opening Credit" for this lakorn? I always like to watch the opening credit of each lakorn to see like a preview of the lakorn, but I guess this one only has an ending credit.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
They're not going to show the opening credit until episode 6 I believe.. that what they always do with Ch.7 lakorns lately. But this lakorn they have been promoting more than others Ch.7 lakorn , so why not give us some preview if they they are going to promote it