Need some help finding an old Thai Lakorn!!

cecilia

Staff member
i found my thai version of the mini-series
i'm currently converting it to dvd.
we'll see if my computer let me rip it later.

maylena

sarNie Egg
The lakorn start out with the main character name MaiVang and her bf....they were living in a poor place and work hard each day. One day, MaiVang told her bf that she was pregnet and dont know what to do. Her bf didnt want the baby so he started hitting her....she got scared and took off. By that time she was about 7-8 months pregnet and it was hard for her. While on the bus to a new town she met this one couple who help her put her stuff away and become friends with her. The wife of the couple show MaiVang her wedding ring and told her that they were on their way to see her husband's families....the other woman was 7-8 months pregnet as well. After a few hours, the bus got into an accident and the couple died along with some of the other people. MaiVang and her baby made it and was taken to the hospital....while she's there, the couple who she has met on the bus family came to see her. The family thought MaiVang was their daughter-in-law because she was wearing the ring that the wife showed her on the bus before the accident. So, the family took MaiVang and her baby home to care for in-place of their son....they treated her nicely and welcome her with open arms except for Tou ( i think thats his name). He think that MaiVang is not his brother's wife and that she was an con-artist who was just using their families money. Later on, he fall in love with MaiVang knowing that she's not his brother's wife...he take her shopping, out to eat, and whatever else she wanted to do. MaiVang was starting to fall in love with him as well, but she know that she cant cause she was mistaken for their real daughter-in-law. One day, her ex bf found out that she was living with a wealthy family who love her and her baby dearly so he track her down and start demanding money from her...if she didnt give him money he would go and tell the family the truth and MaiVang would be destory. So she sneak a few hundred dollars to him at a hotel he was staying, but she got tried when he ask for more money and she was running out of money. Instead of telling Tou about the problem, she plan to kill her ex bf so he wont be a pain in her life and stay out of her baby's life as well. That day when she got to the hotel, he was already dead and the police were on their way....MaiVang went to the police station and told her story of how she became that family's dead daughter-in-law and how she knew her ex bf. After a woman came in...confussing that she was the one who killed MaiVang's ex bf....the police let her go so her and Tou can celebrate their wedding.
someone uploaded it in youtube