n'ek of NangPaYaPrai

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Sreymao said:
the p'ek in this lakorn is cute. i like this lakorn I think the lady that played her mom not real mom the one that raise, well my mom say she is an old boran n'k I remember seeing her in some lakorn.
[post="16365"][/post]​
Yeah! Her fake mom is an old boran n'ek. She acts in a couple of movies. The one I remember most is Kaew Na Mah the old version of course heheeh :D . She's pretty then and she is still pretty now, but a lot chubbier... not to be mean :mellow: But she's still pretty ehehheh :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea her name is Sinee Hongmanope, the one who played as her fake mom. Nuh Uh! lol..Sinee played in a lot and I mean a lot of lakornpuenbarn as nang aek! Her and Chatree were the most popular pra aek and nang aek together. It was always him and her him and her. lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the one that played pol's secret gf or whatever was played by oh pakjira. hehe

anywho, yeah, she does kind of resemble joy sirirak.

i hate how she plays the nang'rai roles in modern lakorns...same with other boran lakorn nang'eks. :( they alllllways end up playing the nang'rai roles in modern lakorns. mannn...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea her name is Sinee Hongmanope, the one who played as her fake mom. Nuh Uh! lol..Sinee played in a lot and I mean a lot of lakornpuenbarn as nang aek! Her and Chatree were the most popular pra aek and nang aek together. It was always him and her him and her. lol...
[post="17193"][/post]​

do anyone has a pic ?

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I love this movie. I used to have it. My grandma love it so much, she took it from me. Then she let someone borrowed it and now we don't have it anymore. Don't know who have it.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
lek_24/7 said:

She did not play in Samee, that is a whole different girl. I remember she played in one modern movie with Noon and Khed. She was the Nang Rai and the movie kinda had a CINDERELLA theme. ;)
[post="14034"][/post]​

Was she the one who played the daughter of Noon's stepmother in Ton Ruk with Kade? If I am thinking of the right movie, I think she got pregnant with her Non-Thai boyfriend or something in that lakorn. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Junemeni said:
Yeah! Her fake mom is an old boran n'ek. She acts in a couple of movies. The one I remember most is Kaew Na Mah the old version of course heheeh :D . She's pretty then and she is still pretty now, but a lot chubbier... not to be mean :mellow: But she's still pretty ehehheh :D
[post="17051"][/post]​
holy crap! her fake mom was the nang'ek in the old kaew na mah?! haha...wow, i knew i saw her from somewhere, but i couldn't figure it out for my life! but now i know. lol man, she has changed!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
mychen said:
Ah, this was one of the best boran lakorns I enjoyed. The first four parts THANK GOD didn't not begin with children and was the best portion but after that....it just lagged like crazy.
[post="16636"][/post]​

I agree on this, this movie was good with the fact that it didn't drag on and on like other borans do.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Um i loved this lakorn too...i just didn't like the fact that pra ek and nang ek didn't have much chemistry together and there wasn't much romance between them both...!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Um i loved this lakorn too...i just didn't like the fact that pra ek and nang ek didn't have much chemistry together and there wasn't much romance between them both...!
[post="34447"][/post]​
yeah i know! i was like bummer...they could have...since her character is so great to watch... -_- by the way, loooove the songs! :D