new movies

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys!!!!!
i have big news!!!!!!...well, my mom called SKY PRODUCTION if they are going to have any new movies for the new year and the lady said that they are dubbing "TIK"new movie......the one that is he blind with cherry.......yeah...that is big news......it will soon come out.....thats good news because i have just started to wacth this prodution and i think they have very good voices....anyways THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS....WHO GIVE ME THE ADVICE...TO THIS PRODUCTION.....i think that they are very good....i all so like how they change the girls voice because it really match them.....it seen like each character macth the voice.....yeah...i have just finish this really good movie dubb by them and it is TIK AND AOM.....the movie is so good and i think i have falling in love with the hmong guy vioce...he really match TIK........he he he he he.......i can't believe it that for the past years i had miss this prodution......they are very good....i have wacth alot of TIK movies dubbed by the hmong people but SKY PRODUTION HAS NAIL it....ESPEACILLY with TIK VOICE.....he he he he he.......
yeah.....so i just think i will let you guys know that SKY IS DUBBING TIK NEW MOVIE......also i believe that there will be alot of other pordutions that will dubbed this movie too, because it a very good.....i can say that the stroy is as good as the one with AOM......yeah!!!!!....KONG-POK AND NANG-NUM......ha ha ha ha..i love this movie.....and i have stated to love this prodution too....after ST.VIDEO..do you guys remember.....back in the old days....where they did a lot of the INDIAN transalating.....yeah i love that prodtion...but now i think i just found the one to replace it and it is SKY PRODUTION....he he he he he...THNIK GOD.....THEY ARE TRANSALAtING THIS MOVIE...(TIK AND CHERRY).....YEAH SO I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS FOR A HEAD UP......LOOK FOR THIS MOVIE....AND REMEMBER TO LOOK FOR THE PRODTION.....don't be like me.....i use to buy movies with out looking for the prodtuion because i think that hmong dubbing would never be like the old days anymore...but now...i think that they are back.....YEAH....
so guys trust me this movies with (TIK AND CHERY) by SKY PRODUTION is worth buying and worth of your time....he h e he he he...i believe you will enjoy it like i did for TIK AND AOM.....in the hmnog verson.....
well, thanks for all the ones that advice me to SKY PRODUTION....they are very good and now i CAN WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE IS OUT......SO REMEMBER SKY PRODTION....FOR THE MOVIE OF TIK AND CHERRY....
he he he he he he he he....love all you guys....best of wish....^_^.....

dreams_cat

sarNie Egg
hehehehahaha don't make me laughed...no matter how talented a voice actor is they are no match for the actor who played the part.

I hate hmong dub series because they always suck, and they dub like they are robots. Who wants to want to watch that shit.

I liked the orginal...it funnier, and this series is one of Thai's better series. Beside its free to watched it on youtube, why bother to waste money.

pinkyang do direct me to one of thier movie, so I can critique them. There are so many new dub production coming out that I don't have the chance to watch thier dub series. If possible just upload Sky's best dubbed clip on youtube.

thats all! hehehaha

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hehehehahaha don't make me laughed...no matter how talented a voice actor is they are no match for the actor who played the part.

I hate hmong dub series because they always suck, and they dub like they are robots. Who wants to want to watch that shit.

I liked the orginal...it funnier, and this series is one of Thai's better series. Beside its free to watched it on youtube, why bother to waste money.

pinkyang do direct me to one of thier movie, so I can critique them. There are so many new dub production coming out that I don't have the chance to watch thier dub series. If possible just upload Sky's best dubbed clip on youtube.

thats all! hehehaha
hey i understtand what you are saying too...but i telling you this PRODUCTION IS VERY GOOD....it for real....i use to think like you too...but just about two months ago...when i first came here....some of the girls pointed out this production for me...and when i watch thier movie it was very good...and i am not lyng... but i guess that is my own point of view.....
anyways, i think that this production is pertty good at dubbing......he he he he he he he he.....you should really try some of their movies some days......espeacially the one with tik and aom.....it's kind of old like about 3 to 4 years ago, but the movie is still good....and the voices are good too....i love this moive..i just finish it last monday and i am thinking of re-wacthing it...he he he he he.....i know i sound crazy but the the people that transalated for this production are very good...and they really macth the people in the movie....you know.....he he he he he...it's funny because during the movie i have even thought they were hmong....he he he he....j/k....but i m telling you they are good.....wow!!!!....i can't believe it too.....when i first watch their movie i though it was going to be like the other ones but this production is really different....i can swear to you that they DON"T talk like ROBOT.....there is action to the reaction of the character face..... i think you should see it your self......they are good......heheheheeeee...^_^
yeah...i would love to upload it for you on youtube but i don't now how to do it because it not on dvd....ita a VHS......do you know???????
i really want you to see it too and critique it.......
i just love this prodution and i can't wait until the new year so that i can buy all of thier movies that they dubbed....he he he he he he he he he :spin: ....hope that you will like them too...he he he he he .....i believe this prodution would change your mind just as it did for me.....ha ha ha he he he he he he he.... :yahoo:

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Hey pinkyang how did you get your hands on the Tik and Aom (Kongpop/Nangnum) movie? I actually called them myself and they said they didn't have the movie anymore. Ahhhh man, I really wanted that movie. :angry:

Did you get the movie from Sky Productions? Do you know yourself if they still have it? I heard they did a really good job on Tik's and Aom's movie. Hey, maybe you can give me their number and I can call and check. Please Help! Thanks. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hey pinkyang how did you get your hands on the Tik and Aom (Kongpop/Nangnum) movie? I actually called them myself and they said they didn't have the movie anymore. Ahhhh man, I really wanted that movie. :angry:

Did you get the movie from Sky Productions? Do you know yourself if they still have it? I heard they did a really good job on Tik's and Aom's movie. Hey, maybe you can give me their number and I can call and check. Please Help! Thanks. :D
You know..at the Labor Day New Year this year, they were selling Kongpope and Namneung's lakorn for only 5 dollars per part....i saw it, the whole set....i still see it floating around during Hmong tournaments...i think I saw it at La Crosse too...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile

hey!!!! they were really good!!!!...humm...my mom knows their number!!!!...yeah we got from them.....but she says that it was one of the last set that she found under the table...he he he he...i guess we were just lucky...J/K.....humm i don't know how my mom got it.... but i will give you their number next time because i don't have it on mind now!!!.....yeah the movies i really worth wild....i telling the truth...they are so good....its like the best.....so far...he he he he he he he.....

i know how you feel.....i really want you to see this movie too.....you know i think the hmong dubbed one is even better the thai one....i like the hmong voices.....i swear all of the people from this prodution are good....
if you are one of those people who loves thai drams and espcially TIK....the hotties thai guy then you should really watch this movies.....he he he he he he.....think god my mom bought this movie.....i can't believe it....i love watching thia movies and i can't believe that i have miss this movie for years...ha ha ha ha ha....
i have watch other movies that hmong dubbed for tik but the voices doesn't match his face because tik is too hot for the ulgy fat sounded hmong voices....i have watch a couple of his movies but as for this prodution i swear they are good....i have watch only 3 of thier dubbed movies...and from my point of view they are good......

okey, he he he he he he....i will find out the number for you ok......and best of wish......^_^......

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
pinkyang,
do you know the hmong title for this movie?

how many parts there will be?
i don't know which movie are you talking about???? is it the new one with (tik and cherry) or is it the old one with (tik and aom)......he he he he he he he he.....
will, i don't know the title for (TIK AND CHERRY)....movie...but all i know is that they are dubbing it.....which i would have to think god for that.....yes, finally a good move with good people dubbing....YEAH!!!!!he he he.

but if you are talking about the movie with (TIK AND AOM) ofcoures i do!!!!!! its my favorite movie now!!!!!
i don't know how to write in hmong so i will write it in english and you put it in hmong okey.....he he he he the title is: money is worth more then love.....yeah some thing like that.....he he he he he he.....

oh...yeah there is 6 parts to this movies....he he he.......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
watch the original & have someone translate for you.. that way you save $$$... that's what i do..THEM hmong people be making hecka money...

i dun have time to watch movies anymore.. especially thai lakorns.. no english subtitle.. sux! all movies..dramas..i watch..i prefer the ORIGINAL..:)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i don't know which movie are you talking about???? is it the new one with (tik and cherry) or is it the old one with (tik and aom)......he he he he he he he he.....
will, i don't know the title for (TIK AND CHERRY)....movie...but all i know is that they are dubbing it.....which i would have to think god for that.....yes, finally a good move with good people dubbing....YEAH!!!!!he he he.

but if you are talking about the movie with (TIK AND AOM) ofcoures i do!!!!!! its my favorite movie now!!!!!
i don't know how to write in hmong so i will write it in english and you put it in hmong okey.....he he he he the title is: money is worth more then love.....yeah some thing like that.....he he he he he he.....

oh...yeah there is 6 parts to this movies....he he he.......

Actually it's the other way around... but yeah I agree that it's one of sky's best dubbed movie..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
im a BIG fan of this production...do they have tables at the MN new year like last year? i was looking for them but i didn't see...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
PLEASE HELP?????

for those of you who have seen these movies can you guys give me an advice.....thanks....which one is worth buying....who know its getting close to christmas and i have parents and grandparents to buy gifts for....he he he he.....i know i am poor but movies does pay off for my mom and my two grandma's....
anyway, thanks a head of time.......^_^.....

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Tik and Cherry's lakorn was GREAT!
I went up to MN's new year and I got their lakorn which was dubbed by WA entertainment. (I think...) it has a total of 8 parts and I LOVED IT!

even my mother liked it...! =)