For some reason its taking forever.
It's making me mad.
And my sister or brother is getting on.
I'll post it up when its uploaded

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason its taking forever.
It's making me mad. :angry:
And my sister or brother is getting on soon.
I'll post it up as soon as its uploaded ^_^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I lied everyone :(
Whenever I am about to upload the video its says internet explorer cannot display page.
Sorry everyone I'll try later today

skies

sarNie Adult
NEVERMIND!!
Here you go.
I just got to make sure I didnt upload more then one since I got really mad and started clicking like crazy haha here you go everyone.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=11yRJ4t4sso
Credits to me :D

awe! thank you! i can't wait...it's airing the same day summer school starts for me :( translation of the teaser anyone??? :D

ps: the teaser looks interesting! for some reason, i think the main girl looks much better in pictures.. but she's still pretty...hopefully this lakorn won't disappoint me :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I'm still disappointed that it's not Fang..This girl really need to be on screen more..Pueng is cute, but sometimes she look cross-eyed..I hate that girl that played as N'rai..she is soo bad ass in that one movie with Pong/Bee..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang, I'm still disappointed that it's not Fang..This girl really need to be on screen more..Pueng is cute, but sometimes she look cross-eyed..I hate that girl that played as N'rai..she is soo bad ass in that one movie with Pong/Bee..

I know I hated her in Song Kram Nang Fah too!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the teaser Kayla! I love the song at the end. It looks so good. Pueng is cute she has chubby cheeks. Who is the girl in the beginning? It looks like a maid not Pueng. Pong is so mean!!! Pei is a bitch like in her lakorns >.< The lakorns looks too old fashioned! The one with Ae and Egkarat didn't even look like that.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
yea, right now I guess Ch.5 wants to stay having the old fashion era...one after another, not to mentioned the same girl playing the N'ake..Why can't they have it in modern era like the old version..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fjhladskfsa"! Fang plays Lukkana the girl who committs suicide?! why??????????????! she should have at least played Veeyada's sister omg!
Nvm pah is played by Mod 3G :wub: LOL but why they have to have Fang play such an insignificant role?!

Someone Pinnn This Thread?

Update and Caps Will Be Avail On My Blog In A Few :wub: When I'm done watching :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
she has pretty big eyes =) HAHA! i wanna try! i don't think I've seen the older version. WHAAAAA. PUEY is in here! HAHAHAHAHA =D sweet. just like SKNF! =D

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I luv period lakorns.
Pong looks good.
The girl looks like she's only 12.
Sounds like this lakorn is a crying one.
Girls get your tissues ready.