Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
question: the little girl playing nang ek when she was little is the same little girl as the one who played with tong and beam in Ja E baby n in id kids shes the little star that does a lot of movies, if it is her dam she all gron up. she is so good, she mad me cry my eyes off.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah so this young actress has some experience...i have to say that she sure has some acting chops...i mean when she cried for her grandma, i almost wanted to cry too. then, when she cried b/c she knew she wouldn't get to give her gift to Monthai, i wanted to hug her (before Monthai did hug her) and as Monthai walked away, and she cried again...man, had i not been an experienced lakorn viewer, i would have cried too...this young actress did a great job of balancing the innonce and deseparation of a young Bie...so KUDOS to her...but as much as i liked her i am looking forward to the grown up Bie's interactions w/ Monthai as well...can't wait for the scene where Monthai and Bie are standing where he marked how tall she'd have to be to work for him. Monday seems so far away!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No Ngao Asoke Is more like "shadow of the Asoke" something like that ... cause if its lonely asoke it'll be "Asoke Ngao" ... :p

sary even my filefront links are taking to long to download? those should be the fastest link there is so far -.-
ahh...lol..see tat's why i need ur help w/ thai..lol..so the order of it will different it ah..lol...i tink i like "The Lonely Asok" more than "The Shadow of the Asoke" but watever..i like tat one too..eheh

Sary it's uploaded on youtube.the username is futifu....she's super fast too...she post it up the day it airs...love her!

question: the little girl playing nang ek when she was little is the same little girl as the one who played with tong and beam in Ja E baby n in id kids shes the little star that does a lot of movies, if it is her dam she all gron up. she is so good, she mad me cry my eyes off.
is she?! ah..no wonder i thought she looked so familiar..haven't seen her in like 2 years..she's grown sooo much.the last time i saw her was in Tur Kue Duang Jai w/ Cherry and Got...goodness she's a great actress :wub:

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
in a way, i agree that the story line is lagging a lot, but it's just the beginning.. i believe, well, i hope that it will be a lakorn that i will remember forever because the storyline is VERY interesting... and mann, the p'ek is hot in this one.. i did like him, but after seeing him in that one lakorn when he tried to seduce the three sisters or so, i just didn't like him at all.. however, this lakorn is changing my mind very quickly.. ^_^....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! Monday Oh! Monday...when will you be here...**sigh** we're waiting anxiously **sigh** dang do i have to do a count-down!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek is cute. She looks like Fang to me. The whole time I keep thinking it's Fang. Dang it! I actually wanted Fang to pair up with Pong. I like her.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i love Pong, omg he is a pretty good and hot actor!! i wish the nang'ek was Fang.. yeah the Pueng? looks like Fang.. weird...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Pong is so hot in this role. He's soooo nice to n'ek! i can't wait until they meet again! he's such a sweetheart!!! i totally want to see the drama when he comes back.

Can Monday come any sooner?

SAM....Where are you? YOu're missing Pong's hottness!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I love Ngao Asoke, the version with Ae Issariya and Jamie...

But I'm giving this new one a try... Can't wait til Monday, when I get to see interactions between Pong and n'ek :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hopefully there's lots of sweet scenes between them and not in the last 5 minutes of the ending like some lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hopefully there's lots of sweet scenes between them and not in the last 5 minutes of the ending like some lakorns.
If they keep it the old way then there will be more than enough sweet scenes between them lol the pra'ek is very touchy in the old one ... and in this version they kind of make it a period lakorn so I don't know if they will still have those scenes

AHH! i just went back to read the summary..i hope they keep it the old way...goodness sounds so interesting! ah!

hopefully they do; cause this version they already changed plenty of things hopefully they dont take the cute scenes out =/