Nikki's momentum UPDATE: Farewell Party of Jervy

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yourfamilyjustlovestotakepictures.Ilovehangingoutwithmyfamilies.

OhthatLenyfriendofyours,sheresmeblesmybrother'sfilipinogirlfriendinthatonepicture.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yourfamilyjustlovestotakepictures.Ilovehangingoutwithmyfamilies.

OhthatLenyfriendofyours,sheresmeblesmybrother'sfilipinogirlfriendinthatonepicture.

cool ^_^ actually the one who took those shots was my cousin Balong.

i have continuation of this party later... because like the said DATE of this party... its 12-23-08

later... this 24 tonight... i'll be hanging out with my friends tonight :) it'll be so much fun because we might put the video in YT... XD

with my Leny... well, she's actually an Indonesian who stayed for almost two years here in Davao City, Philippines. her father is a politician and way back... she was a DJ :) we get to hang around like going to the jazz bars... because she loves jazz. :) but now, she came back in Indonesia... and we are still communicating though... :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMB! Ateh Nikki, you're always having so many loving,cute moments with your friends and families! Those memories are to treasure forever! Hehe :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
countdown to new year...

Tobias Family, my relatives... five blocks away from my house. i celebrate my new year to their house since i gotta call my mom at the same time. ^_^

Tito means Uncle
Tita means Aunt/Auntie
Ate means older sister
Kuya means older brother

------------

Tito Melit laughing at Ate Abby when he blew the "torotot" over her ears... XD

Ate Abby, Kuya Robert, Nikki and Patrick...

Patrick and Ate Ally

Ate Ally and Nikki (when we were kids... i use to call ate Ally as ate ALIBONG, since that what Tita Bebeng, her mother calls her... XD)

the "torotot"

peace for 2009

making faces of Patrick and Ate Ally (Patrick is Ate Ally's second cousin to Tito Melit, her father. Ally and i are first cousins to Tita Bebeng.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
karaoke inside...

Tito Melit, cousins Bon-Bon and Kim... and Tita Bebeng

with Ate Ally, Bon-bon and Kim...

Kuya Robert, Ate Abby, Tito Melit, Bon-bon, Kim... and Tita Bebeng

Kuya Robert and Ate Abby

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ate Abby

Ate Ally

Tita Bebeng

Tito Melit

Ate Ally and Tita Bebeng

(couples...) Ate Abby's new boyfriend... XD Kuya Robert

the sisterz... Ate Abby has her features from Tito Melit... and Ate Ally has her features from Tita Bebeng... ^_^

Ate Ally singing "Stolen" by D.C. (my partner in TWILIGHT crime XD)

Bon-bon and Kim

Tito and Tita

the furious tita bebeng and the husband who's afraid with his wife... LMAO tito melit

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah... well, i live in southern philippines... XD too bad that in our city... the mayor disposed all the firecrackers and all... so no fireworks in our city.

nikki1786

LizQuen
this Rattan fruit helps a lot when getting drunk... i promise... its more effective than coffee or any alternate drinks just to make you sober a little. but hey~! this fruit "Kapi" me, ate ally and patrick ate it during our drinking sessions. its funny how we feel drunk, then we have to eat a kapi again. but one seed is enough to make you less drunk. me and patrick always says "Darna~!!!" when eating kapi because we feel alive again after eating it.

darna is filipino super hero like wonderwoman. in the movie of darna, as the actress transform into a super hero... she has to swallow the stone that makes her transform and say "darna!"

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ateh, looks like you had TONS of FUN over the holidays! Ah, singing karaoke! Typical asian thing! Lolz. Was that the magic mic you guys were singing from? Cus over here, everyone of my filipino friends' house that I've been to has a magic mic set at their house. But I just couldn't keep count of how many I've been at. There's just too many to keep count of! Lmao!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ateh, looks like you had TONS of FUN over the holidays! Ah, singing karaoke! Typical asian thing! Lolz. Was that the magic mic you guys were singing from? Cus over here, everyone of my filipino friends' house that I've been to has a magic mic set at their house. But I just couldn't keep count of how many I've been at. There's just too many to keep count of! Lmao!

uh... no it's not magic mic, it's KIMYOUNG brand madely by koreans. the Kimyoung brand is a lot more famous here because it has brand new songs every 2 weeks, plus if you have foreign friends such as japanese, chinese, vietnamese and korean... kimyoung has the songs with the specific characters. i sang some japanese songs coz i more understand the characters than korean characters. it also has filipino songs too... i tell you when i said they have the latest songs... you can count on rihanna, ne-yo, all the famous alternative bands and etc... ^_^

my aunt in gilroy, california has magic mic but she already threw it away coz when she went here last time, im the one who suggested to buy the kimyoung brand. the amplifier itself is portable so she put in her luggage when she went back to US. XD speaking of my aunt she's coming this February because she's going to attend an alumni party with her old friends in high school... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
we're not only celebrating reunion by my family and relatives... but if there's a specific occasions such as easter sunday or summer, birthdays... all the relatives will come and celebrate. even my relatives from other cities come and visit just to celebrate with us.

uh... yeah, my aunt lives in gilroy, actually she lives in morgan hill... XD XD

then i also wont miss a chance taking photos with my friends. XD