Noi B. is pregnant with baby num. 2!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, looks like her and ken is gonna be welcoming baby num. 2. he just gave an interview on SeSan that Noi's 1 month pregnant. :eek: their son is barely 2 yet lol but big congrats to them. but that mean we might not be seeing ken as often as before now that he has his son and another baby coming on the way

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the good news. WOW...Ken is working hard and having fun too eh....LOL..

Heck, I wouldn't be complaining if I was Noi...I'll enjoy every minute of it....:)

Hopefully, this time a girl. OH, I can see the little girl wrapping Ken in her tiny fingers.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Lord!

Ken is working hard on getting the n'ek pregnant onscreen and offscreen.

Hope it's a girl!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhh....? :eek: deng...!! it seem like she just gave birth yesterday! LOL But congrats to them. :D I hope they have a girl.... :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hehehehe very happy for them both...another ken/noi lookalike into the world ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
LMAO.
That was a good one.
:lol:
Seems like his routine will be one year after another.
Congrat. to him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
congrats to them..
i swore baby khun just popped out..
now there's gonna be baby khun number 2.. hehe..
i wonder if it'll be a boy or girl...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The more little Ken's running around the better!!!
I will make sure my kids watch all of Nong Khun's lakorns...LOL
He shoudl so do lakorns, with talented parents like that, it would be a waste not to

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, they ain't wasting time huh...anyways Congrats to them..I guess they figure that they should have babies before Noy reach her 40s, it will be complicated for her during pregnancy time as you ages...