Nor Sor (Nang Sao) Yenrudee (Step Onward)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know who Noon reminds me of -.-" Ning K in the lakorn madame Yeehoob the accent and everything sounds just like Ning in that lakorn lol ... love Noon she's awesome man.. her roles are so diverse ^__-" there is not one of her lakorn I have not watched and loved ... im currently watching this and seu ruk chuck yai olaworn for her ^__-"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well it's one of those evening lakorns but I like it Noon makes it watchable lol. I'm watching mainly for her instead of Art -.-" She totally reminds me of Ning K from Madame Yeehoob though with her accent ^__-"

cecilia

Staff member
^i keep pushing this aside b/c of the last disappointment but if it's close to Madame Yeehob, i'll give it a shot since i'm low on lakorn atm LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol i wouldn't say close but Noon's accent sure does remind you of Ning.. and low on lakorns? Lol I'm plenty on lakorns right now -.-" I'm watching Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn, Jai Rao, Nang Sao Yenrudee, Silamanee (Somewhat) and Gaew Lorm Phed (Somewhat) lol so I guess im pretty plenty lol. I even wake up to catch some live everyda y sad life i have going on aside school lol

cecilia

Staff member
lol ..i watched pretty much to all the current lakorn .. i gave them all a try and pick the one i like ..
so far, jai rao, silamanee, dao jarad fah, Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn , Anuparb Por Khun Ramkhamheng, and Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

but i'm all caught up on them all -- so i'll give this one a try ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, same im caught up on everything so im rewatching Luerd Hong with Bee ^__-" LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. so you're not into the new one either? ..
i watched it through TGN but keeps flipping channel between that and iptv ..
it's alright for me .. i like the old version more b/c i like Bee more than Son in here. :p probably b/c she's a tougher cookie in the new version lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, this one is freaken hilarious, gotta agree with tina about noon sounding or reminding of ning from MY...i was watching episode 1-2 in the study hall at school,...boy did i hecka wanna laugh but other people were studying so i had to hold it in...cant wait to get the dvd version of this

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love noon s n art....they so funny and cute together.....

can't wait for the next eps....luv it......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" I think I'm addicted to Noon's lakorn.. there's not one lakorn of hers that I haven't watched... lol .. even my parents like her! Every time one of her lakorn ends they call me up and ask, "you surf the internet and know alot about lakorn .. do you know if she has any other lakorn thats coming out?" I'm like she doesn't have one coming out any time soon and they get bummed out lol and they are also enjoying that she has two lakorns out right now ... lol my parents are silly ^__-" Noon is so awesome dude... my brothers even think .. they watched Nang Sao Pra Kee Lew with me and they were like "man even though she isn't so attractive." she's awesome .. they've taken a liking to her .. they come over when the husband is gone and secretly watch lakorns with me lol, "don't tell anyone I'm watching lakorns with you." I'm like okk I guess lmao... they are also stuck on Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn and Nang Sao Yenrudee... but sometimes they can't watch so they make me download it and put it on their memory chip so they could watch from their phone lol or their laptops.. it's so adorable I think because here you have 2 guys that act all gangsterish and playerish and the other 1 militarish and they are over there watching lakorns on their phone lmao ... x333 Noon

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I barely started watching this lakorn and I love it so far. The pra'ek is really handsome and the nang'ek is very funny & cute. I can't wait to see the next eps.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol i wouldn't say close but Noon's accent sure does remind you of Ning.. and low on lakorns? Lol I'm plenty on lakorns right now -.-" I'm watching Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn, Jai Rao, Nang Sao Yenrudee, Silamanee (Somewhat) and Gaew Lorm Phed (Somewhat) lol so I guess im pretty plenty lol. I even wake up to catch some live everyda y sad life i have going on aside school lol
Silamanee is sort of dragging... and I can't continue because I still prefer the old version with Ann Sirium =)

Noon, I am starting to have a liking toward her. =) after watching Seu Ruk Chak Yai Olawon. I did like her in Rome/Mart/Rita lakorn but I was so bias against her. Ahahaha. But anyways I will start on this soon. I didn't even know it was on air. =(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesomeness...i just fastforwarded through most of this lakorn...i am up to date...noon is so kick ass...and art...he is just too cute...i like him...i liked him at first site. so, is this a daily drama? airs everyday? hmmm...it's too funny and art and noon are too cute together...love them. this lakorn is awesome...hmm...wonder why it's not getting lots of buzz...oh well...i think it's a sleeper hit! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Noon is awesome.. When I first saw her pictures I didn't think I"d like her either.. til I saw her in Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn and Ying Glied Tur Ying Ruk with Tae..... Seeing her with Rita in a lakorn was totally awesome cuase I love the two ^___-" Noon's so x3 .. I hope she sticks around the industry for a long time It's not such a buzz probably because ^---" Its one of those short 30 minute lakorns and not many people watch those compared to the prime time lakorns...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hey tina...great to see you at this thread...hmm...so it's a 30 minute show...that's explains all the short youtube parts...hmm...yeah, i like noon alot...and art...he's a cutie...can't wait for the next episodes!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
art's character is starting to get on my nerves! It's pretty damn obvious he likes yenrudee.. but he still accuses her of having bad intentions.. what the hell is his problem? unless that's his way of showing he likes her? lol