Num Peung Satan

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think the person that update it delete it. Not sure though. But the thai title is "น้ำผึ้งซาตาน" . The P'k in there is the KING of all sadist P"K , u can't find one like him , he a $ex manic !

cecilia

Staff member
^sarN, the p'ek is likit right? .. he kidnap her or hurt her -- he ripped her shirt too Lol they have a baby at the end, he have to go and ask for forgiveness from her .. she didn't want to do it but she love him and willing to do it for the baby .. so yup, is this the right one?

i thought it was Naanping who uploaded it but i guess, she took it off her channel Lol
ending credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7d6aI41WLo

sarN

sarNie Granny
He not Likit . He the dude that play as Daprasook's real father , his name is Verayoot. He kidnap her because he want to revenge for his father that die in the fire. He was so cruel , he R" her so many time loll , even after he found out she pregnant he still does it . Sadist P"K !

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah that's it .. i thought he was likit b/c he sorta look like that but kindda have a feeling it's that other guy too ..

VERY SADIST !!!! it's no wonder she didn't want to forgive him at the end LOL
Now i see the similiarties between him and TOR .. he did what he said .. except TOR didn't do what he said (he did try with Bow) using the same tactic.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this lakorn and I absolutely hated p'ek. Still don't get how n'ek loved him. Anyways 2v2b had uploaded it, but her account has been suspended so I have no idea who else would have it.