Num Sornram Thai Festival Memory Book

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Everyone!

#1. FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE LA THAI FESTIVAL: PLEASE READ. FOR THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING, SCROLL DOWN TO #2

As we all know, P'Num will be at the Thai Festival in LA on Sunday, April 13 between 1-6pm, stage 1 towards Normandie next to Stone Bar.
P'Audy, the person who coordinates ALL of P'Num (and many other Thai celebrities) shows, would like for us to offer a warm welcome to P'Num.
Because P'Num is very touch to know that he has fans who are not Thai, but other nationality, he would like to know who you are. Therefore, we have decided to create a memory book for P'Num's fan to sign a short message to him.

The following are information we would like for you to include in your message but not limited to:
Name:
Nationality:
City/State:
Email:
Optional pic of YOURSELF:
What lakorn/character you like:
Brief message:

This will be put together on the spot. Supplies will be available. All you need is to BE THERE and SIGN! We will be near stage 1 approximately 10am.
Each individual will have their own 8 1/2 x 11. Be as creative as you like. If you are the only person there, we won't mind you taking your time, however, as more fans arrive, please be considerate and finish it as soon as possible. We want to make sure everyone have a chance to sign before he performs.

P'Num is a very sincere person. He's looking forward to meeting and reading all your messages. We encourage everyone to come out and show your support.

#2. TO ALL P'NUM'S FANS! INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.

Also, we would like to create a t-shirt that consists of all his fans picture. Those who participate can come and sign the shirt on the day of the event. Please email your picture to: lilua_99@hotmail.com
The larger the picture the better, but please do not exceed 2mb in size and your name. Deadline: Tuesday, April 8th.

Any questions, please send any inquiries to the above email.

Thank you!!

Linky.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ladda i'll do it! since i won't be attending i'll just do the shirt thangie!

hope ya get tons of peeps to join! u should post this up in intern. too!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Sunny,
I asked Chor to post it at other websites. If you want to help, you can spread the message. By the way, I received your pic. Thanks girl....

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
awww...how sweet. I'll be there to sign! Can Num read english? I'll be there. I just hope my friend will have the patience to wait for me while I do my thing...

sunny_gyrl

Sunny,
I asked Chor to post it at other websites. If you want to help, you can spread the message. By the way, I received your pic. Thanks girl....

i wanna see the finishing touch if u don't mind! teehehehehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
he's really coming...so excited....but i am also not from there....but i will be so happy to be in the same country as him ^^

maijune

SarNie Adult
he's going to have a concert in Fresno(where I live), at Orchid Hall, Asian Village next week...forgot the exact date but will check with my sisters again...if nothing has change I will be there with my sisters and cousins...and hoping to take lots of pics with him....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T GO TO THE NEW YEARS FESTIVAL

YOU CAN EMAIL ME YOUR MESSAGES. DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY 4/11/08 BY 5PM.

IT'S THE SAME REQUIREMENTS. BE CREATIVE. CREATE SOMETHING VIA PHOTOSHOP AND EMAIL IT TO ME. I'LL PRINT IT OUT AND PUT IT IN THE BOOK. FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T TOO FAMILIAR WITH PHOTOSHOP, JUST WRITE ME YOUR MESSAGE. IT'S OKAY TO BE SIMPLE.

I JUST THOUGHT THIS WILL BE EASIER FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T MAKE IT.

PLEASE EMAIL TO cmoua@khype.com
Subject: Num's Message

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
I am so excited..I have been following his career since I was a teenager, he was my 1st love. hahahahah. my boyfriend is jealous. ohhh wells.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
He is also going to be in San Diego, CA as well. I guess he is taking tour everywhere...making $$$ while he is in the U.S...hehe. I just want to see how he looks like he real person. I will make sure I will bring those zoom in camera...take a pic of him close up for all those Num Fans...hehe.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
I am going to be in all three areas..SF, Vegas and L.A. unfortunately not SD. although my younger sis lives in Socal. Ohh wells. I am wondering if they will have like face to face meet and greet with his fans. I think that it will be a great opportunity to meet him in real life vs lakorns and stuff. This way you have a close up. hahahha, and can potentially give him a big fat kiss on the cheeks, give him the farang hospitality. hahahah. I can't wait. I will see you all there!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I am going to be in all three areas..SF, Vegas and L.A. unfortunately not SD. although my younger sis lives in Socal. Ohh wells. I am wondering if they will have like face to face meet and greet with his fans. I think that it will be a great opportunity to meet him in real life vs lakorns and stuff. This way you have a close up. hahahha, and can potentially give him a big fat kiss on the cheeks, give him the farang hospitality. hahahah. I can't wait. I will see you all there!

The closest you get to him is when you take picture with him but it will be quick so take the time to look and if you have time talk to him. I don't know about kiss but I got to hug him but not like a tight hug though.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
The closest you get to him is when you take picture with him but it will be quick so take the time to look and if you have time talk to him. I don't know about kiss but I got to hug him but not like a tight hug though.
I am going to try to see if I can pull a fast kiss, like maybe have my friend push me closed to him or something..hahaha..desperate times mean desperate measures. hahahahah. Or I'll settle for a hug..hahahah and then I'll try to tackle him or something. Somebody call 9-1-1.

sunny_gyrl

i wanna see the FINISHING PROJECT GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i dun't think it's a good idea to pull a STUNT lyke tat... cuss when he was in mn for the 1st time it was alillo hard for him to even gives huggs....

kulyia

RUK
oh darn!..i wasnt here on time to see this..he came to fresno..and i saw him in my sister in laws camera..sooo HAWT!!!..lol..was it due already?the paper script thingy on top?