Occupation

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
I just graduated and got my BA degree and now I'm a full time BUM. Haven't decided what I want to do so I'm just bummin around anyone care to join? lol :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i've just recently quit my profession as a stripper. so now, i've started a new job as a factotum. yeah...choices in life are disillusioning. -_-

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm a chef :p
I work as kitchen hand, work inside kitchen sometimes, outside servicing sometimes, just part time job to keep me busy when its holiday and when I'm not at studying

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
daytime.....fulltime student; parttime student nurse position at a nursing home
nighttime....sexy to the fullest hahahah

macy

sarNie Egg
As for now I'm only a student and I work at the flea market..haha..:p..Can't blame me though because I'm only 14..LOL..

vina_lek

full-time student/annoying family member,friend/health aide/counselor/lab coordinator/ blah blah...really aspiring to be a bum, but the spending habits are preventing from my dream. B)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
My Occupation: School Part-time and work full time as a Receptionist
School: Cal State *guess* University

Hopefully, after getting my BA in Sociology I will be sent out to be a missionary in some foreign country.

only 3 more semester to gooooo!!! :wacko:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
what's the difference between part time/full time student? well, i just enrolled this 25th of month from 8am-12pm... so is it consider as part time student? LOL

i take a dental assisting program. i attend to bryman college in ontario campus. (california!) :p

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
what's the difference between part time/full time student? well, i just enrolled this 25th of month from 8am-12pm... so is it consider as part time student? LOL

i take a dental assisting program. i attend to bryman college in ontario campus. (california!) :p
[post="72985"][/post]​

take your total number units and multiply it by 2 (2 hrs of studying and homework for each unit) then take the total of that and added it to your units.

12 units are considered full time

24 hrs of studying and homework

total hours= 36 (considered full time)

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
another occupation just added to my life...haha.... im now a full time student in high school, and i guess a part time college student, and i still work on occasions for my dads business....

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Well, Senior Sound Engineer of The New Beginning Record Company, Full-time college student (Majoring in Computer Science), Computer Related in ICC. there's more, but, if you wanna know me, hahahaha, messege me :)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
full time college student/part-time front desk agent at a hilton hotel.

my life sucks. i always work on the weekend. i never get to party.