Oh Pakjira getting marry!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I actually thinks he looks a bit younger than her but at least she's happy! =) She's so gorgues. And I agree it's sad to see most of the older gen. nang'rais dissapear now =/ 'cause the newbies are not so good.

congrats to oh! but i'm definitely going to miss seeing her on-screen (i'm assuming she'll disappear from the industry after her marriage, like most others...at least for a while); oh is, doubtless, one of the best n'rais out there...it's so sad that her generation of n'rais is gradually fading...most of the n'rais nowadays can't act, let alone fulfill the n'rai role satisfactorily... i'm hoping that she'll continue to be in the industry, but most likely, she'll go the way kik s. went...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, congrats to her! Indeed, she is one of the best n'rai in the old generation. Her n'rai roles are just too awsome. But when she plays in a comedy or a funny n'rai, she's just too funny. Will definitely miss her pretty face on screen​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im happy for oh... n i so agree.. the older gen n'rai are dispappearing... >_<..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
she has dated older men bfore...the funny older guy w/glasses....he a host w/willy i think? Good luck to her