old lakorn

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, it's called Keu Hudsa Krong Pipop, it's a period lakorn with lots of drama and angst.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Its a modern lakorn though..lol..But isn't the nang aek Preeyanuch..

conjen

sarNie Egg
i watch this drama long time ago i remember there no p k or nang k is about the 2 woman life after that is about their kids. i only remember that at the end Nat left to India to learn about buddha and she decised to become a ma cow . sorry i don't remember much

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rewatch this the other day .. my internet was out lol . I love the song . It pretty sad . The white man in there he reallly love Preeyanuch . While he was with Jaryree even though he say he love her but he lust after other girls ( the sevant ) but when he got with Preeyanuch he stay fateful to her even though he later got another wife but it only cuz Preeyanuch think she can't give him a son and want him to have one with other woman . Preeyanuch & white guy relationship is kind of misleading in a way . I know he love her but does she love him ?? I think she love him or is it cuz they have kids together ?? I think Preeyanuch still love her old boyfriend but after she thought he lie to her about eloping together cuz he never came to her at their meeting place but actually he did came just dat the white guy killed him . So Preeyanuch goes on thinking her bf doesn't love her and i guess she decided to stay with the white guy since he love her anyway . As the lakorn process i thought she grow to love him too but later on the white guy confess to killing her bf and she was very angry at him ...sooooo i guess she still love her bf even after all these time she with the white guy ??? It got me ponder about their relationship :blink: but regardless of the white guy action to get with her I like those sweet scene of him & Preeyaunch :wub: ---> o' the saddest scene in the lakorn is the death of the oldest sister :( :(

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG this lakorn is ***** 5 stars! It's so sad and so so good!

If you think Ayarak was sad you need to watch this lakorn one of Ch7's best. I almost didn't watch it when it came out in I believe 1993 or 1994 but then my mom rented it so why not...lol

It's so sad and Priscilla's death still breaks my heart! And the other brother too....dude it's so sad! I love this lakorn.