[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Omg.. what a disappointment. :( I still don't think Peak can play a dramatic role well. But well, we'll have to see. I hope they made the right decision in casting her in this lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn they already had a fitting now any chances of casting changes are greatly diminished. I really wanted Mo in here. New looks okay, not really feeling Peak. Can I have Toomtam and Mo instead? Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. GIRLLL! I wish we could have Toomtam & Mo in here!! They need a reunion! I dream about it every day! A revenge/slap/kiss/action/drama would SO do them justice!! Crossing my fingers for it to happen in the near future!!!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
New is so darn handsome but I'm not a big fan of Peak. Was hoping to see Toomtam and Mo as well but at least New and Mo would have been great, too :/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous95 said:
LOL. GIRLLL! I wish we could have Toomtam & Mo in here!! They need a reunion! I dream about it every day! A revenge/slap/kiss/action/drama would SO do them justice!! Crossing my fingers for it to happen in the near future!!!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:
Haha yes hoping for their reunion too. Since Toomtam doesn't have seem to have anything after Ngao Jai and Mo only has one lakorn she's currently working on I hope they'll be paired up later this year, and yes I know I'm getting my hopes up lol. But I'm really willing to give any Mo pairing a chance as long as  she gets to be n'ek. Except Pong again, seriously not a fan of that pair. Their lakorn was so...I don't even know what say, plus they're going to be in Tawun Thud Burapah together already. I want Mo paired with p'eks her age. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too. Like I said in a status a while back, there are definitely opportunities for TooMo to reunite. Exact just needs to act on it, because they both seem to be available right now. And I agree. I love TooMo, but I'm a bigger fan of Mo individually. I'll support and watch her with anyone. I'd love to see her with Push, Bie & New. I'd even be up for seeing her pair up with Tono and Nike, as long as she plays nang'ek and the lakorn has a good plot.

Have you seen Roy Adeed Hang Ruk? I REALLYY want Toomtam & Mo in a remake of it. :drool: The original starred Bie and Mew The Star.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG........ The nang'ek is not Peak, but Vill...... :faint: :faint: :faint: I don't mean to be negative, but as if she doesn't already have enough lakorns........ Vill already has Sunya Kaen San Ruk, Chai Mai Jai Ying Tae and now A Love to Kill for 2015......... I mean, granted, Vill is a better choice than Peak, but Mo really fits the character best in my opinion. Sigh........ Super disappointed in Exact........  :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: I don't think they will ever be able to redeem themselves.........  :no: :no: :no: :no: Vill looks pretty in the video, though I REALLY wish it would've been Mo.......... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

http://instagram.com/anda_99/

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
OMG........ The nang'ek is not Peak, but Vill...... :faint: :faint: :faint: I don't mean to be negative, but as if she doesn't already have enough lakorns........ Vill already has Sunya Kaen San Ruk, Chai Mai Jai Ying Tae and now A Love to Kill for 2015......... I mean, granted, Vill is a better choice than Peak, but Mo really fits the character best in my opinion. Sigh........ Super disappointed in Exact........  :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: I don't think they will ever be able to redeem themselves.........  :no: :no: :no: :no: Vill looks pretty in the video, though I REALLY wish it would've been Mo.......... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

http://instagram.com/anda_99/
Actually, Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae has been scratched. Ngao Jai was supposed to air in 2014, so it's not counted for 2015. So for this year, Vill will only have The Lovely Revenge and now, this one?

Girl, I am crying for a different reason! :cry: I absolutely did not want Vill in here.

Sorry, I am not a fan of New or Noom's style of lakorns! So I may skip this one, even if it's Vill. And to be honest, I don't like Korean adapted Thai lakorns. It just doesn't flow.

Edit:

I just hope Noom does a good job with this lakorn unlike Parb Athan, which was horrible. New is alright. I did adore him in that one movie and currently, Kehas Dao. Ugh. We'll see how this goes.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
As much as I adore Vill, I would have preferred to see Mo in here. She was my idealistic na'ek for this role.
Although Vill looks very beautiful in that picture ^

I adore New. His acting is exceptional. I still have to watch his movie with Mai -- his acting from the teaser is amazing.
New has so much potential. Glad he is given more roles nowadays.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have never fully watched this drama, so I don't really have an opinion on who the cast should have been but agree, Mo should receive more opportunities to be a nang'ake.'she has so much talent. I hope Mo will have another lakorn, now that she won't be in here.

On the other hand, I'm just going to cheer New and Vill on in here. I mean, that's the only thing we can do, now. Lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I did not see that curse ball coming lol. I mean I like Vill over Peak as least. She is pretty and I've liked her in the lakorns I've seen her in. Though I have yet to start her current drama with Toomtam. Well with this set in stone I'll wait and hope Mo gets another project. Good luck to New and Vill! Maybe I will tune in. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I will continue to hopelessly wait for Mo to be in a good project as nang'ek... Honestly, in terms of appearance, Bie and Mo would've fit the characters best in here. They both resemble Rain and Shin Min Ah the most out of all of Exact's actors and actresses. Acting wise though, I think New, Toomtam, or Guy would've been the better choices. As for Shin Min Ah's character, I still stick by what I said before about Mo being the best choice. Not because she's one of my favorite actresses, but because the nang'ek in here is supposed to express a lot of emotions through her eyes. And she has this gentle and fragile quality to her. Some say Mo fits rai better, but I beg to differ. Yeah, she rocks in rai and tough roles, but Mo was also able to display those sweet and tender nang'ek qualities with her performance in Marn Kammathep. It was a complete 360 from her role in PRPR, and she nailed both. Mo just needs more nang'ek roles that are sweet and lovable to show her charms as a leading actress. Also, Mo is very petite and her figure is small, which helps to make her appear more fragile.

But sigh...... Oh well...... Can't do anything about it now....... Best of luck to New and Vill. The production looks promising, judging from the wardrobe and story. As for Exact, I've really lost all hope in them now........