[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was once obsessed with a Taiwanese couple..Tiffany yang and roy chiu. I don't remember the name of the drama but it has like almost 30 episodes and I stayed up and watched it like crazy.

My favorite line was when roy saw her in the middle of the street pushing a piano. The way he said...only stupid people can come up with stupid things.

Anyway, I pretty much gave up on their drama too long for me. But I like George. There is something about him. But Annie is kind of skinny.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
It doesn't matter who is Pra ek, what matters is the story. Well to me it doesn't matter because I love both Fair and Tono so either one will satisfy me. Nang ek's sister is such a thick faced person, she knows that nang ek has a heart problem and that Fair loves nang ek, yet she still caused nang ek to pass away. I hope when Koy's spirit enters Donut's body, she'll beat the crap out of Jane's character. So far it's really good. Fair is too cute as always and everyones acting is good so far. :)
Is the na'ek sister adopted or half sister? In the older version is her adopted sister. In the old version, the na'ek bf was clearly the pa'ek. The reporter bf was the 2nd lead. So this version is different?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Fair and especially in this role but To me Tono just shines more for somereason. I mean I'm not talking about his character but just him in general. Whoever is the pra'ek is sine with me, like them both.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find Tono stiff. His mouth has more expressions than his eyes. Does that make sense? His smile lights up and his frowns are sad, but his eyes are dead. 

yunyun

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh. Just finish ep.2.
Could be wrong but It seems like fair would be p'ek because he got 2 other girls liking him, right?
I really want Fair to be p'ek but Tono's acting is really good from the last I've seen him.
I though his crying was good. Fair is good as well. Back to lakorn though.
Did Yo cheat on Amawasee with Krongtong? What is those two little thingy going on? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm assuming Krongtong is Eg? I saw in the credit that they slept together. I wonder if that is a scene in memory or the future.

Yes I get what you mean Mahalo. Sometime I see dead eyes too but sometime I see emotions. Tono is not very consistent in drama scenes. He does a lot better in light comedy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
To tune in or not tune in?
I asked myself that too so today I tried the first epi. It's not bad, I'll continue until it either bores me like 98% of the lakorns currently airing or annoys the heck out of me like roy rak reang kaen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I asked myself that too so today I tried the first epi. It's not bad, I'll continue until it either bores me like 98% of the lakorns currently airing or annoys the heck out of me like roy rak reang kaen.
The thing that will make it or break it for me is who the real p'ek is. I want Donut to end up with Fair, but Tono seems like the p'ek since he's first in the opening credit. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Fair can still be the pra'ek if they stick with the original version right? I think they put Tono first because he is more known for exact's lakorn?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It seems like Donut has more scenes with Fair. I'm super confused. Lol. Fair can very much still be p'ek. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg!!! reading you all go back and forth is freaking me out....should i just wait until it is completely finished??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Fair is the p'ek here. Tono will get the girl he met at the condo. Damn... Donut and Jane looks a lot older then Fair and Tono. I think this is a missed cast. I wished they would have cast someone else as Wasee.