phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, that RAWR scene was kind of...blah. HAHA. Well only the aftermath. I agree, Pepper should've at least showed some skin. HAHA. Well, that's kind of impossible of course since Pepper is...um...has nothing to show. :ghehe: I actually liked the buildup to the scene, Sake got all fired up and hot, but it went by too quickly! Haha. I thought he was gonna play along with Utt to go to the place to see if Kate really was selling herself. But he's too gullible that he believed those fools. I wish he'd be more reasonable, but that wouldn't be consistent with his character who's cold towards women, and have trust issues. Anyway, now that he's RAWRED her and we still have 5 EP's to go, what are they going to show us? Haha.
Also, as much as I like Pepper's take on Sake, I feel like Sake could've been portrayed better by someone with more acting experience...and stature. :ghehe: Sorry Pepper.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
@Phatman Yeah. I don't know how I feel about Exact following the original scene by scene. They did the same thing for Roy Leh Saneh Rai's remake. :/ I have to admit though, this version is really good so far. But like someone else mentioned before, why do a remake if it's just going to be the same as the original? The only difference is the actors.

I know. I think remakes should keep the same concepts, but play them out differently.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It could be because people often complain when remakes don't follow the original.

Haha. I think I'm one of 'em. Only for certain scenes though! Like there are certain scenes that I wish would be kept.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

Yeah, Shaun isn't all...that to me either....yet. HAHA. I love Sake though. He's cold, strict, mean but very reasonable. 

Oh darling, you're not missing much from the original because this version is almost 100% a replica of it, at least the first 45 mins of it. Not a bad thing, but not really a good thing either. HAHA. 

Lol, the original seems to be such a legend though so that's why I felt like I was missing out.
But since you say that, I'm a bit relied. Haha, I was expecting Sake to be super cold hearted and all but so far, he seems not that bad.
It's not a bad thing though; we'll see how this one progresses :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Sean's doing a great job as Sake. He's even a bit better than Pepper, in my opinion, because he's more expressive. I know you all loved how Pepper played the role, but Pepper isn't the greatest actor so the original's standards aren't too difficult to surpass in comparison to Tik and Aom in Roy Leh Sanae Rai.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

Lol, the original seems to be such a legend though so that's why I felt like I was missing out.
But since you say that, I'm a bit relied. Haha, I was expecting Sake to be super cold hearted and all but so far, he seems not that bad.
It's not a bad thing though; we'll see how this one progresses :)

If you're like me and don't want to miss anything at all, watch it! HAHA. Only if you can tolerate Ann and Pepper though. They don't seem to have that many fans here.  
Yeah Sake in this version isn't as cold-hearted as Sake in the original. There we go, something different! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think Sean's doing a great job as Sake. He's even a bit better than Pepper, in my opinion, because he's more expressive. I know you all loved how Pepper played the role, but Pepper isn't the greatest actor so the original's standards aren't too difficult to surpass in comparison to Tik and Aom in Roy Leh Sanae Rai.  

Yup. Pepper as Sake was good, but it wasn't epic, so someone else can do a better job. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You know what. It's hard to watch this lakorn and critique it as it's own when it's a replica of the original...
I think it's difficult for you because you're just seeing this lakorn for the FIRST time. Lol. So watching this new version is like rewatching the same lakorn twice. For us, it's new and exciting because we've seen the first version a decade ago. For me, I watched it one year ago when I found it out it was being remade so I was curious to see what the hype was about and I wanted to kick myself for never having seen it before. Haha. You're not the only slow one. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yup. Leh Ratee was a good lakorn, but the acting wasn't necessarily impressive. On the other hand, Aom's acting in Roy Leh Saneh Rai deserved an award (in my opinion), so let's see if Lily will be able to live up to Aom's standards. Same goes for Push.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly don't see anyone in Exact suitable as Sake. I see some CH3 and CH7 stars that fit the character though! HEHE.

I freak'n hate Pat, the younger sis. Such a brat. I would not want her as my sister. WTH.
Everything is going downhill after the RAWR scene. They're not focusing on our leads anymore! I'm losing interest!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I love Sean in here, but it would be interesting to see Push as Sake too :lol:
Push was my ideal actor in here, along with Aim (as you can see in my signature). But I think Sean and Esther are suitable as Sake and Kate too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I honestly don't see anyone in Exact actors suitable as Sake. I see some CH3 and CH7 stars that fit the character though! HEHE.

I freak'n hate Pat, the younger sis. Such a brat. I would not want her as my sister. WTH.
Everything is going downhill after the RAWR scene. They're not focusing on our leads anymore! I'm losing interest! /spoiler]
Yeah. It dragged and I fast-forwarded from there. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think it's difficult for you because you're just seeing this lakorn for the FIRST time. Lol. So watching this new version is like rewatching the same lakorn twice. For us, it's new and exciting because we've seen the first version a decade ago. For me, I watched it one year ago when I found it out it was being remade so I was curious to see what the hype was about and I wanted to kick myself for never having seen it before. Haha. You're not the only slow one. Lol.

And here I thought you saw it long, long ago. HAHA. You're in the same shoe as me. Except, you're a year ahead. HAHA. It'a true what you said. 

Anonymous<3 said:
Yup. Leh Ratee was a good lakorn, but the acting wasn't necessarily impressive. On the other hand, Aom's acting in Roy Leh Saneh Rai deserved an award (in my opinion), so let's see if Lily will be able to live up to Aom's standards. Same goes for Push.

Agree, awesome storyline, but mediocre performance from the cast. SIGH. I'm going to skip the new RLSR