Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Yep this version is more goofy and this Sek clearly is attracted to Kate but I love it still! They are so cute and adorable together...Sean has gotten better and I think he does best when he is just with Kate...the CHEMISTRY is really good!!!

I want more skinship but I'll wait until next week...I tried not to get my hopes up too much but I def love love love this version and am super addicted to these two!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Poo and Kate's love is kinda like another Thap and Feung love (Bang Rajun). Poo loves Kate so much. It saddens me. But he will find love with Pa soon. (; I like how Sake was kinda mad Kate was late and then she opens the door on his side but he wasn't even gonna move until he saw Poo. Jealous much? XD I can't wait to get started on episode 5! I wanna see the cuteness of my lovelies! I can't get enough of Sean's smirks. Hehe. So breath taking.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Poo and Kate's love is kinda like another Thap and Feung love (Bang Rajun). Poo loves Kate so much. It saddens me. But he will find love with Pa soon. (; I like how Sake was kinda mad Kate was late and then she opens the door on his side but he wasn't even gonna move until he saw Poo. Jealous much? XD I can't wait to get started on episode 5! I wanna see the cuteness of my lovelies! I can't get enough of Sean's smirks. Hehe. So breath taking.

Hahaha, that's exactly what my sister was telling me. When I started BR, I was liking Thap & Feung a lot since they were super cute but then eventually ended up adoring & loving Khap & Feung.
And same situation here. Pooh & Kate are definitely very cute but Pooh & Pah / Kate & Sake is where the party's at haha :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
There's just so much to say about these past 2 episodes. I've been watching episode 4 and 5 on both days, but I've been so lazy to share my thoughts. lol 
Anyways, I really liked both episodes. I wish there was more skinship too. 555 The innocent one though. :p
At first I wanted Sake to be more meaner and stuff like Pepper's Sake but then I realized that I like Sean's Sake a lot. He's such a sofite! I really like the fact that we get to see him smile and laugh more, and it shows us that he really adores Kate. Even though he's not mean and stuff like that, we at least get to see that how he's liking her. He loves being in her presence. I like how Pa and his mother knows that he's attracted to her. 555 I'm glad that she finally moved into the room. We know how excited he is. She's such a nerd to sit on the floor at the end of episode 5. 555 The baking and cupcake scene was so cute! I love how playful he is! If only his family was able to witness this cute scene! :D I love how he turned the frown on the cupcake to a smiley face. So adorable! Too bad Kate had to say that the cupcakes were for Poo. Made our poor Sake sad for a second. Let's not forget the shooting star scene. Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I love how he caught himself making a wish too! Too cute and funny. :D I love how he's feeling sympathetic with Kate and her father's condition. I love how he secretly paid for Kate's dad's medical bill but to get caught by Pa. 555 And the Oyster food that Kate made for Sake. Hahah! Out of every food she makes him Oyster Salad. They were so cute running around the house too. Oh my gosh. Sean looks os freakin' handsome and hot when he wears suits! Like, seriously. ORGASM. 55555 I don't like Kate's 2 maids. They're so annoying and obnoxious. Ugh. Try too hard to be funny. Id and her mom is just straight up annoying too. I agree that Fang does look very pretty in this lakorn. She does so well as nang'rai. I wish she was this good when she was nang'ake. 555 Nonetheless, I can't wait for next week's episode. I want to see the part where they finally share the room and many more cute scenes together. :D 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I smiled like a total idiot at work today while I was secretly watching episode 5. Sean and Esther are seriously just to cute! I love their portrayal of Sake and Kate!!! I can't get enough of them!!! I wish Leh Ratree would just air everyday!!! I feel so lonely and empty these days now that Ngao Jai just ended. </3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I also just gotta say this one thing: Itsaya's younger brother is such a TOTAL CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like him, even though I know he plays an evil role. Darn. Why they gotta get such a cutie to play a bad guy? >.<

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I liked today's episode so much more than yesterday. Sake is all smiles in today's episode. So many cute scenes, from the baking to just being in his office together laughing.... Gahhhh I like this Sake so much more, he's so playful and he actually smiles. Sake's look of concern for Kate is just so sweet too.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I agree! I was disappointed when Sake wasn't as cold as the old one but I'm liking this cheerful Sake a lot more. Sean does it so well. Same goes for Kate. I need to start on ep 5!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I hate how Sean keeps making me smile like a total idiot everytime he smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH HIS SMILE!!!! He keeps getting more and more handsome the more I look at him. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I know. I smiled like crazy too. I was rewatching episode 4 and 5 at the hospital while sitting in the waiting room and I couldn't contain myself from fangirling...but there were people in the room too so I couldn't fangirl out loud. 555 He's a total cutie when he smiles and laugh. So adorable!! <3 

And I don't think the boy is It's younger brother. I think he's like a nephew or something because if I recall correctly, he called It's mom "aunt." I might be wrong but whatever. lol :p

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I assuming that he is Id's cousin. Cause Id didn't recognize him until her mother explain and then she finally remember… 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clarification about Itsaya's brother. In the older version, he was Itsaya's younger brother, but I guess they changed it to be her cousin instead and I remember Pa was supposed to be Sake's cousin, but I guess they changed it so that Pa was Sake's younger sister instead. A lot of changes. They are even going to make Sake go blind!!!!! That never happened in the older version.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I want next week to come already so that I can watch the new episodes, but at the same time I don't want next week to come because then that would mean that my spring break is ending. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
I like Gypsy's character, but her eyeliner is too much for me.
Yeah. I think they should've toned down Gypsy's makeup. Not just the thick eyeliner, but she's wearing long false lashes and colored contacts as well. It's a bit distracting.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I don't want to spam this thread but I too wish this aired every day...Now I have to wait another week (sighs). 

I love these two so much together...I'm looking forward to their next lakorn :)

Now I have to find other stuff to watch until Wednesday!!!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I am actually liking this version a lot. I remember watching the original one and omg, I fell in love with Pepper. Lol I like how this version is different. The pra'ek is a bit more soft/more emotional and it's actually working for him. You can definitely tell that he has fallen for Kate. Fang is doing such a great job as nang rai. Omg I remember the days when she was nang'ek, though there were few lakorns, I always liked her.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I do miss Fang as Nang'ek, but they underrated her so much. And she's so pretty in this lakorn. 

Isn't the rawr scene coming up soon also? If I remember correctly the rawr scene in Pepper and Anns version was like episode 6..7...???? IDK they probably change it further back. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:
LOL I do miss Fang as Nang'ek, but they underrated her so much. And she's so pretty in this lakorn. 

Isn't the rawr scene coming up soon also? If I remember correctly the rawr scene in Pepper and Anns version was like episode 6..7...???? IDK they probably change it further back. 
LOL yes the :r-scene-pop-corn:  is coming up.. In the old version it was like episode 7 or 8. I think Sarn mentioned it was coming up to when we found out that Kate's dad is in the hospital. She takes up some modeling to get money to pay for her dad's expenses. At the pace that this version is going, we might be even seeing it on next Thursdays episode.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
ohmaichoua said:
LOL yes the :r-scene-pop-corn:  is coming up.. In the old version it was like episode 7 or 8. I think Sarn mentioned it was coming up to when we found out that Kate's dad is in the hospital. She takes up some modeling to get money to pay for her dad's expenses. At the pace that this version is going, we might be even seeing it on next Thursdays episode.

That's what I thought, I just hope they don't make Kate go back and stay at her house after the rawr scene.......bc everything after that was going downhill..well maybe the honeymoon part wasn't that bad. I'm hoping Esther Kate and Sean Sake hv more skinship during there honeymoon time together.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:

That's what I thought, I just hope they don't make Kate go back and stay at her house after the rawr scene.......bc everything after that was going downhill..well maybe the honeymoon part wasn't that bad. I'm hoping Esther Kate and Sean Sake hv more skinship during there honeymoon time together.
Me too! There's a scene in the opening of what looks like Kate tucking Sake in bed and he's just looking at her with so much love!! I wanna see that scene hahaha and I hope Kate stays longer at Sake's house too after the rawr scene, well, if it's even an rawr scene... it might end up being a willing. 

Reactions: Mae