[OneHD] Nang Barp (Exact - Jaan25)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen the drama a long time a go, so I might be iffy on the details.
I don't remember the names used so I'll just use the actor's names.

i don't know how to put stuff in spoiler thing, so if someone wants to do it go ahead,

BEWARE SPOILERS!!

Ok, nang'ek, played by Kat, is an orphan who lives in the slums.  Around her, she has an older lady that lives next door that works as a bar girl/prostitute.  This lady helps take care of Kat by giving her food when she has extra and some money when she can.  
She also has a guy friend that likes her and is always helping her, but the only problem with this guy is he's married.  This guys wife hates Kat and is always picking fights with her cause she knows her husband keeps chasing after Kat.  She likes to call Kat Nang Barp, meaning the damned one or the sinned or in Kat's case, a homewrecker.  She also likes to get the other females in town to go against Kat as well.  They end up fighting a lot and having to go the the police station.  Even though this guys's wife is a bitch, but Kat isn't all that innocent herself.  She may not be book smart, but Kat is street smart.  She knows that the guy likes her, so she sometimes does flirt with him to get free rides from is taxi/truck and sometimes dinner, which she shares with the lady next door.
Kat has always dreamt of working in a high rise and making something of herself.  One of my favorite scenes in the lakorn is actually the part where she was looking down on her neighbors and kept going on how one day she was going to get a job in a very tall building.  Next day she ends up being the window washer of a skyscraper.

Ok, on the pa'ek.
Pa'ek, played by Sam, is a successful businessman.  He's married, but doesn't love his wife, and he hates his inlaws.  He knows his inlaws are money hungry and his wife listens to them and in turn she likes to nag him which gets on his nerves  
Sam use to date this girl, but she left him for someone richer, which causes him, to view all women in a bad light.  He feels that all women can be bought.  Even his wife who comes from a rich family, still married him for his money.

One day while walking with her next door neighbor, Kat comes to the conclusion that her name is the reason why she always has bad luck, I think palm reader told her.  So right then and there she decided to change her name.  Seconds after declaring her new name, a tuktuk comes her way, causing the lady to fall into a ditch and Kat is in a tree. Another favorite scene of mine.

A couple of days later, she makes a second attempt at a name change.  This time she gets better results.  The instant she takes on a new name, she spots a listing in the newspaper for a clerical job in a famous company.  This just so happens to be Sam's company.
On the day she goes in to apply for a job, she gets to the building and while she's strutting her stuff, Sam almost hits her with his car.  He brakes in time, but Kat, typical drama nang'ek falls anyway.
Sam comes out to help her, but Kat being Kat scolded him while he was lifting her up.  After being told to let go Sam lets go and she falls back down.  Hurt again Kat gets up and strutts away while bitching leaving Sam watching her in wonder.
I don't remember how she gets hired, but I do remember Sam's ex comes back and now is friends with his wife and staying at his home.  She likes to come to his office and acts like she still important to him.  Sam told his secretary that if she allowed his ex to come into his office again while he's with clients, he'll fire her.  On a certain day, Kat was running some kind of errand, and happens to catch the show where Sam's ex barged into Sam's office and the secretary is unable to stop her.  Sam was in the middle of a meeting with clients, and like he said, he fired his secretary then and there.  He spots Kat and gives her the duty of be his secretary even though she has no experience.  She tried to refuse at first, but during her interview she had boasted a long the lines that she was able to do anything.  So she becomes his secretary.
One of her main duties is to keep his ex away from him and she does a really good job of it.

ok, i just realized i'm telling the whole story and not just a summary.
anyway, to get to the point,

Sam propositions Kat to be his mistress, she refuses cause she's already labelled a homewrecker by her neighbors, but because it's not true, she's able to keep her pride.  She denies Sam, even though he shows her the luxurious life she can have if she agrees, but she still stick with her morals and refuses the to be the Nang Barb people accuse her of being.
But Sam doesn't give up either and is very persistent in proving that everyone has a price.

sorry everyone for the long summary
it's a bad habit of mine, that's why i was never able to finish writing any of my fics.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Awe Mind was in ch 3 lakorn paired w/ Fair now he's only 2nd lead here. As much as I like Sean, I like Fair more.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
This isn't too bad, and looks promising. But it doesn't grab me, so I'll wait until all the episodes are complete and watch it in one go. I'll definitely watch this for Sean. I'll be checking up on everyone's comments on here too.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
OK Sean is so bad bad here hahaha and May is so pretty but it seem like lots of people don't like her..... i feel bad for her i hope she gets more recognized.

Anyway i don't know how is the next ep going on but based on these 2 ep i feel this remake has changed a lot from original however i still like it :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they always change the remake, hahah...just as I thought...they made is MORE DRAMATIC....where can I watch this? Kat is an experienced actress but I felt her character was stronger and more fierce vs...this version (what i seen from the preview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2FaSzNFjU&list=PLdgtp0tgErbk2Mile7irgqsk_DMmz2SAr

playlist of Kat/Sam version

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
they always change the remake, hahah...just as I thought...they made is MORE DRAMATIC....where can I watch this? Kat is an experienced actress but I felt her character was stronger and more fierce vs...this version (what i seen from the preview)

And they changed Nakarine like they did to Sake lol and for Tongruam Kate is more cute,funny........

ONEHD already uploaded it on their YT channel

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like sean n may pretty....it just kat is a great actress....i feel the new version they made her more soft

in the sam versio...p'k sleeps around but never reat girls...hsean said same thing in the preview

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I remembered Kat/Sam's version. Never finished their version because I love Kat so much, but though Sam was too old for her so I lost interest in that lakorn. I like Sean, but wish Fair was the pa'ek though. The N'ek looks pretty, I might check this out.