[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Now that Vill is done with school, I hope she'll have more freedom in choosing her projects and hopefully, she'll have the eye for good ones too.
I am praying for "the eyes for good ones" :cry1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want Vill to pair with young actors and popular actors like Sean. i want her to be freelance only cos I want to see her with nadech, Mario, Ken P, Alek sooo many. OMG Vill is being wasted :cry: :cry:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I want Vill to pair with young actors and popular actors like Sean. i want her to be freelance only cos I want to see her with nadech, Mario, Ken P, Alek sooo many. OMG Vill is being wasted :cry: :cry:
Haha the same story again lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
She has to be leading lady in ch3. Ch3 gives N'ek roles to many who look like supporting actresses :p so when they get Vill, they should give her N'ek roles only

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^They probably watched a few episodes of it and thought nahhh, too silly, it won't garner much ratings and attention.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just feel sorry for Nike because he really liked this lakorn. He's always wanted to do comedy. He has said that so many times. And two, the production crew. When I was looking at the producer's IG, she was diligent in editing the lakorn, so if this lakorn keeps getting delayed, all of that hard work was for nothing. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ouch the pain is a!@## they worked really hard though. OneHD is now all about rating and koojin

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But they should have planned it better. Like they wasted Vill's time filming such a useless lakorn that won't even air. The storyline was stupid from the get go anyway so why waste all of that money producing it to keep delaying it?!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill need to be careful in the future.. it took two years to filmed and now they keep delaying. They wasted so much of her time.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Vill is that important like Esther to choose her roles or be picky yet. Well, that's because Esther isn't contracted so she doesn't necessarily have to abide by Exact or One HD rules and still get roles. If Vill rejects or rebels, getting my frozen will be the result. I mean, it's not like Vill needs more problems. Her lakorns aren't even being aired at this point. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I really want them to let P'Vill choose whatever projects she want. She has been with them for so long, they need to free her sometimes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just happy that Vill is getting projects and lakorns even if they're not airing because at least she's still getting paid. Lol

She doesn't do anything besides acting so that is her only source of income.