[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is dating Nong, Boy Pakorn's younger brother.

Yeah, Tui and his spicy roles always surrounded by women. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Vill is dating Nong, Boy Pakorn's younger brother.

Yeah, Tui and his spicy roles always surrounded by women. Haha.

Oh that's his name Nong. HAHA. I thought they were referring to him as in pee/nong. You know? HAHA. Is he cute? He's Boy's bro, so..... :ghehe: I know, looks don't matter. 

Tui loves women. No wonder he cheated on Aom. HAHA. JK JK. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't like it one bit but oh well. She's still young and has a ways before the altar, so hoping things will change. Hahah.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest, I don't want Tui to be a cheater husband again ... I've never read any Thai novel so can't guess the plot
It's better if Aom's character misunderstood Tui and commits suicide, then when a part of her soul given to Vill, Vill will find the truth by herself and starts a new romance with Tui
Just my imagination lol
I wanna see a different Tui, not Pattawee again ... I've tried to watch MFSR but feel disappointed abt the pra'nang, besides their good chemistry.
Back abt new guy of Vill, I can't like him at all

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Waittttt this is not horror revenge right? Hopefully it's a slapkiss revenge. And I feel like aom character will probably misunderstood her husband and instead of committing suicide, she will get into an accident and die. That will leave an open door for tui n vill romance. But I can already smell a jealous wee in tui new character haha pls don't let this be msrfs again. I don't our pranang yo have only 20 min screen time out of the whole lakorn
-_-

And I apologize if I bring up msrfs/chitchaba/wee alot loool Im a total tuikwan fanatic but msrfs scarred me so deep. It left me craving for so I can't get pass tuikwan obsession lool

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I love how Tui is extremely picky and selective with his roles/scripts yet he always goes for the ones where he is required to portray and playboy/cheater. He does excel in these characters but the next time around, I hope he picks out something a little different just for the sake of less repetition. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lele said:
I loved 49 Days, but if this is going to be like it I hope they change the ending.

I love 49 days too, I cried so much  the ending!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The problems with soul switching lakorns is that you question whether the praek likes her cus of her (the soul which really isnt her but someone else) or cus of her looks (the body which is just physical so it isnt her either) Then you have a battle of two nangeks that you don't kno who to cheer for cus it is like he has both nangrk or maybe must have of both. . Confusing right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The problems with soul switching lakorns is that you question whether the praek likes her cus of her (the soul which really isnt her but someone else) or cus of her looks (the body which is just physical so it isnt her either) Then you have a battle of two nangeks that you don't kno who to cheer for cus it is like he has both nangrk or maybe must have of both. . Confusing right?
Exactly!!