[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
@Anonymous I didn't watch the 1st MV yet but this mini MV is well done :thumbup: :thumbup: .
Your love for ToomMo is gradually revealing different of your skills. You already done gifs, siggies of ToomMo and now MVs B) . What will be your next step ? ^_^
Thank you dr@maddicts. :kiss: :flowers: :heart: I don't know what my next step will be. What else haven't I done? Hehe. :coverlaf: :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
actually before see anony mv i know in advance that will be epic ,masterpiece  because it is something about toomtam and mo ,yeah i love check this topic from time to time to see anony updates and other toomo fans , i love mo and toomtam actually re-watch e-sa mo appear in this lakorn she was very good and with nick and guy wish she work with them soon beside toomtam forsure , have a wonderful day sis and all toomo fans
Awwwww. You're too sweet princess aura. :spin: :spin: :spin: You're flattering me too much. Hehe. :flowers: :kiss: My mvs are okay. It's too bad that I don't have professional editing programs to add effects and make my mvs more fancy. Hehe. But I'm glad you guys enjoy them. :flowers: :kiss: :heart:

I've watched all of Mo's lakorns and I agree, she was awesome in E-sa. I hope to see her in a lakorn with Nike and Guy again too, and in another period lakorn with a strong and fierce character like Sopid, but as nang'ek. :dude:

Have a good day/night. :D :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Awww, their interactions were small but worth gleeing over. I loled when Mo was stuck between Pong and Toomtam, and Pong had to make her pose towards him.
I know right!?! I squeal over every small interaction between Toomtam and Mo. If they weren't good friends in real life, we wouldn't even get to see any cute off screen interactions at all. :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Fun facts about Toomtam and Mo:

-They're both into art. Toomtam draws and does graffiti art. I'm not sure if Mo draws, paints, etc. but Mo did post a picture on IG a few months back, stating that her ideal world would include art...so she definitely appreciates it. :D

-They're both into photography.

-They're both into hipster fashion.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Hehe. I'd honestly love to! But I don't know what to post. :nailbiter:

Post pics of them! And you could honestly post the MVs you make -- like you could get snippets of the MVs then post them!
Just show a ton of support for them, hehe :D I'll definitely support your page!

OH MY GOODNESS, YOUR MVS ARE LIKE HEAVEN.
They are the perfect end to my night. I've been so busy with homework today and just got done. It's almost 12 am but I decided to check this thread.
And wallaaaa, these heavenly MVs. TooMo is always look so mighty fine.
MY FAVORITE SCENE has to be the RSCENE! HANDS DOWN! Wow, it was so realistic -- got me feeling some way, hehe ;)
Hopefully, I have vivid dreams of them tonight & I think you know what I mean ;) harhar lol.

Love the storyline as well -- I would love to see TooMo in that kind of storyline.
And the song choices, perfection. Awesome job! Can't wait to see more awesome TooMo MVs from you :D

Also, I loved how you used scenes from PRPR. What upsets me a lot is that I was hoping for Mo to like Toomtam in there since she was n'rai at all but nooo, she was all for the money.
Her acting was still outstanding in there though. And the few scenes Id and Payea had together made me so happy cause they looked so freaking good together.

Anonymous<3 said:
Fun facts about Toomtam and Mo:

-They're both into art. Toomtam draws and does graffiti art. I'm not sure if Mo draws, paints, etc. but Mo did post a picture on IG a few months back, stating that her ideal world would include art...so she definitely appreciates it. :D

-They're both into photography.

-They're both into hipster fashion.

They are both so similar, oh gosh. I really love Toomtam's graffiti art -- I haven't seen much of Mo's art though. I'll go looking for it on her IG when I can though :)
Thanks for sharing! And I'm into photography, too -- does that mean we're all destined? Hahaha, just kidding.
And yes to their fashion! Their fashion styles are so unique. I especially love Toomtam's sense of style. Not many actors have that kind of style and he rocks it :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, x0unerthanlater can you translate the article below for us? :spin: :spin: :spin: A big thanks to you ahead of time if you do. :flowers: :kiss: :heart: :worthy: :dude: I think they're giving us more details of the story and giving us the names of the characters each actor will be playing.
http://www.prsociety.net/116431/

Also, could you translate the caption and text on the post below? Does Toomtam have an upcoming event/appearance with Mo?
https://instagram.com/p/1e7F10gslc/

^I don't know why the link doesn't work, but the url is exactly the same as what I typed. :scratchhead2: Here's the link to the user who posted it, and it's the sixth picture down: https://instagram.com/toomtamfc_maeew.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Post pics of them! And you could honestly post the MVs you make -- like you could get snippets of the MVs then post them!
Just show a ton of support for them, hehe :D I'll definitely support your page!

OH MY GOODNESS, YOUR MVS ARE LIKE HEAVEN.
They are the perfect end to my night. I've been so busy with homework today and just got done. It's almost 12 am but I decided to check this thread.
And wallaaaa, these heavenly MVs. TooMo is always look so mighty fine.
MY FAVORITE SCENE has to be the RSCENE! HANDS DOWN! Wow, it was so realistic -- got me feeling some way, hehe ;)
Hopefully, I have vivid dreams of them tonight & I think you know what I mean ;) harhar lol.

Love the storyline as well -- I would love to see TooMo in that kind of storyline.
And the song choices, perfection. Awesome job! Can't wait to see more awesome TooMo MVs from you :D

Also, I loved how you used scenes from PRPR. What upsets me a lot is that I was hoping for Mo to like Toomtam in there since she was n'rai at all but nooo, she was all for the money.
Her acting was still outstanding in there though. And the few scenes Id and Payea had together made me so happy cause they looked so freaking good together.

They are both so similar, oh gosh. I really love Toomtam's graffiti art -- I haven't seen much of Mo's art though. I'll go looking for it on her IG when I can though :)
Thanks for sharing! And I'm into photography, too -- does that mean we're all destined? Hahaha, just kidding.
And yes to their fashion! Their fashion styles are so unique. I especially love Toomtam's sense of style. Not many actors have that kind of style and he rocks it :D
Thanks to your encouragement, I made a new page on IG for Toomtam and Mo @toomtamandmo. I couldn't log in to my other one. :cry1: But definitely support me on my new page if you'd like! :thumbsup: :yes:

Awwww you're so sweet! Thank you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hahaha. You're hilarious. The rscene was my favorite too. I tried to make it look as realistic as possible. It would be a dream come true if I can someday witness TooMo in a scene like that, and not just in my fantasies. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

OMG. I wanted Mo to have a love line with Toomtam in PRPR too. They looked so suitable at the opening ceremony and in all the scenes they were in. Even in the scenes where Mo didn't interact with Toomtam, she still looked good being in the same shot as him. :spin: :spin: :spin:

I don't know if Mo draws or does any form of visual art. Well, besides photography that is. But I know that she appreciates art. In fact, she's in Korea right now and a day or two ago she visited an art exhibition. The caption on her post was "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."

Toomtam and Mo are both very artistic people, and you can see that through their fashion, their lifestyles, their interests and their posts on IG.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
An old bts from Toomtam's music video. TooMo are so compatible no matter what stage in life they're in. They were young here and look like a high school couple. Now they're all grown up and are reuniting. It seems that TooMo always end up coming back to each other. Hahaha. They're destined to be together. First, they appeared in Toomtam's mvs. Then, in PRPR even though they weren't romantically invested in each other. And then a year later, they reunited in KNK as leads. And now two years later they're pra'nangs again, but in a sitcom. TooMo are a matchmade in showbiz heaven I say. :worthy: :dude: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPU1Op8N4vg
cr: MLOVEKOOK

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks to your encouragement, I made a new page on IG for Toomtam and Mo @toomtamandmo. I couldn't log in to my other one. :cry1: But definitely support me on my new page if you'd like! :thumbsup: :yes:

Awwww you're so sweet! Thank you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hahaha. You're hilarious. The rscene was my favorite too. I tried to make it look as realistic as possible. It would be a dream come true if I can someday witness TooMo in a scene like that, and not just in my fantasies. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

OMG. I wanted Mo to have a love line with Toomtam in PRPR too. They looked so suitable at the opening ceremony and in all the scenes they were in. Even in the scenes where Mo didn't interact with Toomtam, she still looked good being in the same shot as him. :spin: :spin: :spin:

I don't know if Mo draws or does any form of visual art. Well, besides photography that is. But I know that she appreciates art. In fact, she's in Korea right now and a day or two ago she visited an art exhibition. The caption on her post was "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."

Toomtam and Mo are both very artistic people, and you can see that through their fashion, their lifestyles, their interests and their posts on IG.

Hehe yaaay!!! I'll definitely follow you on your IG & support you when my phone starts working, haha :)
I hope TooMo has an rscene like that one day, too -- oh gosh. That would be so hot. But for now, your rscene crossover in the MV will do :)

And agree with you. Whenever I saw Toomtam and Mo in PRPR, I was like "and why don't they have some kind of relationship in here?"
I feel it would have made the lakorn way better than it was.
Hmmm... the few scenes they did have in PRPR made me squeal lots though :)

Oh really? Wow, Mo does have an appreciation for art then. Ahhh, how are these two so compatible and similar? It's like they're destined :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to see TooMo in the remake of Roy Adeed Hang Ruk. The original starred Bie and Mew The Star. Bie and Mew's acting weren't all that (actually, they were quite bad), but Bie and Mew were both popular from The Star at the time, and the lakorn itself had an intriguing plot. RAHR is one of my favorite lakorns. I really enjoyed it. I'd say it's up there in my list along with LR, RSLR and SNP (the originals).

I think Toomtam and Mo are perfect for a remake of this lakorn. I haven't watched it from beginning to end in years but from what I remember, the pra'ek is a CEO and the nang'ek admires him. The nang'ek is from a poor family. The pra'ek and the nang'ek meet at the nang'ek's family's store but the pra'ek doesn't pay much attention to her. The pra'ek is already engaged and one day, he and his fiancé are driving home and the nang'ek almost gets ran over by them. The pra'ek scolds the nang'ek instead of apologizing to her. The fiancé somehow runs into the road and gets ran over by a truck. After that, the pra'ek blames the nang'ek for his fiancé's death. He hates her and treats her badly. The nang'ek eventually ends up working as the personal caretaker for the pra'ek's grandmother at his home. She also becomes a model for his company. Before long, the pra'ek finds himself falling for the nang'ek, but he continues treating her badly and fighting against his feelings because he's afraid of falling for the person who "caused" his fiancé's death. He also feels guilty.

It's a slap-kiss lakorn. :coverlaf: Here were some of my favorite scenes from the original:

@2:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhSHGkzmq0
@5:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypo1j6pCO0
@6:27 - Ton thinks that Meen is trying to replace his fiancé because she's wearing the same design as his fiancé's dress. Meen didn't know anything about it, her designer/costume stylist made her wear it. Ton is angry and thinks she's lying to him so he forces her to take it off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXWV_i9x4A
@2:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoyBLI3R6QA
@2:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_eoQNGkFzU

I think Toomtam and Mo would be perfect for a remake of this. I can imagine them perfectly in these roles. Of course we all know how well Toomtam does in aggressive roles. Bie also wasn't the tallest nor the hunkiest guy, but he was charming in appearance and charisma. Toomtam is similar in that he possesses those charming, boyish traits. As for Mew, she wasn't the most beautiful or gorgeous either, but she was pretty enough. She had that poor, but noticeably pretty girl look and aura to her. Mo is also a noticeably pretty and cute actress, and she shines even brighter when dolled up. Plus, Mo's height, frame and features give her that fragile look and aura that typical poor nang'eks in lakorns have. And of course, Toomtam and Mo have amazing chemistry together so that won't be a concern. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

I believe that if Exact did a remake of this lakorn and casted TooMo as Ton and Meen (the leads), it would be the perfect lakorn to showcase TooMo's true potential together. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, RAHR brings back so many memories.
One of the first lakorns I've seen back in the days. I would not mind seeing Toomtam and Mo in these roles at all.
And I think Toomtam and Mo would be "more" compatible in these roles than Bie and Mew. Don't get me wrong, Bie and Mew were great in these roles -- just the physical compatibility bothered me a bit.
Bie and Mew did a great job portraying the roles but the whole time, I couldn't help but notice that they were about the same size.
I feel Toomtam and Mo have that more compatible look where Mo's very petite and Toomtam is "bigger" than her. In my opinion, I prefer seeing slap/kiss couples like that.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Ahhh, RAHR brings back so many memories.
One of the first lakorns I've seen back in the days. I would not mind seeing Toomtam and Mo in these roles at all.
And I think Toomtam and Mo would be "more" compatible in these roles than Bie and Mew. Don't get me wrong, Bie and Mew were great in these roles -- just the physical compatibility bothered me a bit.
Bie and Mew did a great job portraying the roles but the whole time, I couldn't help but notice that they were about the same size.
I feel Toomtam and Mo have that more compatible look where Mo's very petite and Toomtam is "bigger" than her. In my opinion, I prefer seeing slap/kiss couples like that.
RAHR was one of my first lakorns ever too. I would LOVE to see Toomtam and Mo in a remake of it. They're the perfect choices for it. I'll be so upset if Exact does a remake of it and casts unfitting actors only because they're popular/good looking. Even if they cast a good actor, he'll need a good costar to bring the story to life. And vice versa.

I agree. I think Toomtam and Mo would be able to bring the story to a whole 'nother level, not only in terms of their appearance but also in terms of their acting skills and experience. They're both better actors than Bie and Mew were at that time. Bie has improved, but Toomtam is still a better actor despite having started his acting career after Bie. And Mo is one of the two or three talented young actresses from Exact from this generation.

And yes, that's one of the reasons why Mo is Toomtam's best costar in my eyes. She's compatible with him in every aspect, including height and features. With Mo, Toomtam looks manlier. And in a slap-kiss lakorn, it just makes things hotter when the pra'ek towers over the nang'ek, because you really get that feeling that the pra'ek is dominating the nang'ek. Whereas, with pairings that are the same size, you don't get that feeling as much.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
Also, x0unerthanlater can you translate the article below for us? :spin: :spin: :spin: A big thanks to you ahead of time if you do. :flowers: :kiss: :heart: :worthy: :dude: I think they're giving us more details of the story and giving us the names of the characters each actor will be playing.
http://www.prsociety.net/116431/

Also, could you translate the caption and text on the post below? Does Toomtam have an upcoming event/appearance with Mo?
https://instagram.com/p/1e7F10gslc/

^I don't know why the link doesn't work, but the url is exactly the same as what I typed. :scratchhead2: Here's the link to the user who posted it, and it's the sixth picture down: https://instagram.com/toomtamfc_maeew.

For the first link, I've translate the first paragraph & the info below the first pic. I will translate the rest tomorrow. The rest was the summary part.

Pbon - Nipon Piwnaen, Managing Director of Exact, leads the team in the opening ceremony for the sitcom, Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo of channel ONE. Directed by Pongsak Chimjaroen. This is the first for Toomtam Yuthana, Mo Monchanok, Ak Akrat, & Group-Jutharat Anusin to explore and vie for outrageously funny jokes in this lakorn sitcom. Including veteran actors to add some fun such as Mick, Jim Chauncheun, Tee Doksadao, and Jack Cheunyim.

Written by: Kithi Chiawongsakul, Natpan Sirithanakit, Yoskul Moolsarn, Atpon Bandee, Montaep Hongkaew, Kanokwan Janmon.
Director: Pongsak Chimjaroen
Executive Producer: Nipon Piwnaen, Thakonkiet Weerawan
Airs: Sat. 6th June @ 7 pm Ch. ONE

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
As for the second link the IG pic:
The text part says, "Komchadleuk 10th year awards, I was at the event, close to the daras but I didn't have a camera. 11th year awards, I didn't go but was able to collect various snippets to post. This year, Komchadleuk 12th year awards, Will the fans & I be able to go in to cheer on Toomtam & Gun inside?"

As for the caption on the pic itself, I'm not sure what it says but I don't think it mentioned Mo. It was just Toomtam congratulating Gun on his award I assume. I think the poster just used TooMo picture as an example for the award event.