[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was adorable. Mo was possessed again. The scene started off with Ping asking Song if he loved her. Song said yes, so Ping "confessed" that she "loved" him also (it was really the ghost speaking to try to get close to Song). Then Ping leaned in for a kiss, but Song stopped her and said that he knew it wasn't really Ping. When the ghost was forced out of Ping's body, she asked how Song knew it wasn't Ping. Song said something along the lines of "Because Ping isn't an easy girl like that" (meaning, to fall in love with him so quickly after recently discovering her boyfriend/Song's brother just passed away, and also, to initiate a kiss with him first since from prior experience she was the one who would always hit him or threaten to hit him if he even got a little sexual with her). Then he said something along the lines of "And I know that Ping doesn't really love me". That part was a little sad though.  :teary: After Song captured the ghost and Ping regained consciousness, her foot was hurt so he carried her home. :spin: They are so sweetttttttttttt together! :cloud9:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Song said that the sorcerer now knows who he is and also the police so he wants Ping to be closer to him so he could protect her from ajan(master) kham. Aww I don't know where to watch this other than youtube and OneHd is really slow at uploading. Where could I watch this?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Song said that the sorcerer now knows who he is and also the police so he wants Ping to be closer to him so he could protect her from ajan(master) kham. Aww I don't know where to watch this other than youtube and OneHd is really slow at uploading. Where could I watch this?
Awwww that's so cute. ^_^ Thank you for the explanation. :D

I always watch it at watchlakorn.in. They upload it the same day it airs. You just have to search in the Thai title of the sitcom (found on AF wiki) and a list of the episodes should pop up.

chouakim

TTFC♥
The way Ping cried when Song told her that Neung is dead was so crushing. I usually cry every episode (especially while the electric guitar scores playing) but I'm relieved with these week's goofy Lookthoong guest stars. It feels more like a situation comedy again.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Dangggggg. I don't know what happened to Toomtam in episode 23 to make him have the flame in him (and I don't know what that flame is), but he went CRAZY. It was pretty intense. Mo got hurt by a spirit and Toomtam's reaction was epic. He was AN-GRY. Gave me the feelsssssssssssssssssss. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: TooMo's chemistry is so undeniably powerful. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Mo was super cute when she faked that she forgot her memory afterwards too. :crush:

Did everything get solved in this episode? Was the spirit the one who killed Neung and their father? Did Ping move out? Is the first season almost over? Will there be more seasons? I need answerssssssssss! If anyone knows the answers to any of these questions, please do tell me!!

OMGGGGGG!!! Next week's episode looks awesome! The scenario about the boy being Song's son, and wanting Ping to be his mother is so adorable!!!!!!!! It totally feels like a romantic lakorn now. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: If only! :teary: :cry1: Just that little snippet of TooMo at the end, where it's just focused on them, and it's in a cute romantic scenario, is enough to prove how strong their potential is in a solid romantic drama.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww barely halfway through episode 23...the fourth ghost is the most powerful. He was possessed by the yak which is a giant that caused ppl to argue and get aggressive. Lol Ot is so funny, but I only got to the part where he got possessed by the giant/red ghost and then had to work, anyways I will try to post some translations tonight either on here or ig.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Super cannot wait for the season finale this Saturday!!!

https://youtu.be/MZhALYlWC6o
Cr. One HD

Our beautiful Tammy as beautiful "Suzy". Weeee, so excited! :D There is a lot of meaning in each episode, it's going to be hard to not see Neung and Song every week..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
songielove said:
Super cannot wait for the season finale this Saturday!!!

https://youtu.be/MZhALYlWC6o
Cr. One HD

Our beautiful Tammy as beautiful "Suzy". Weeee, so excited! :D There is a lot of meaning in each episode, it's going to be hard to not see Neung and Song every week..
Wait, are they ending the show completely????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

chouakim

TTFC♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Wait, are they ending the show completely????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
The season is over, but it continues with new episodes beginning with the new year.
Don't forget to watch every Saturday!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
The season is over, but it continues with new episodes beginning with the new year.
Don't forget to watch every Saturday!
I've been watching every episode, but I was confused why it started at episode one again. Is it considered the second season now?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, it's considered season two now. I have also been watching every episode too. I couldn't stop laughing last episode when Song had up to 6 ideas. LOL. Especially Aot dressing as a female tiger and found out that the Seua Saming was gay. Hahahahaha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too bad I don't understand Thai. T.T I can't enjoy this sitcom to its fullest. Just gotta do a lot of guessing. Lol.

chouakim

TTFC♥
They just shared an official statement. The last episode will be this weekend. Not sure if they will continue or not. :no:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
They just shared an official statement. The last episode will be this weekend. Not sure if they will continue or not. :no:
WHAT?!?!??!!??!??!?! They as in who?! Mo and Toomtam?! Why???? It's only the third episode of the second season! Is it not doing well in ratings? Song and Ping just started their love line! WE NEED CLOSURE!!!!!!!!!! NOT TO MENTION, THEY'VE FILMED SO MANY SCENES FOR FUTURE EPISODES SINCE A MONTH AGO ALREADY AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THOSE SCENES YET!!!!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I was wondering when the first season would end since it's been airing for a little over a year. It was actually supposed to end a few weeks ago but I was surprised with the sudden airing of Season 2. I think these 2016 episodes belonged in Season 1 but they were delayed a few weekends from their original script that after the new year special, they decided to list it a new season.

'They' as in MPGG's facebook page. It's the last episode but it seems a bit unclear if they will end the story completely or if they will end the season here, it's up in the air and it seems a bit discouraging. With everyone actively filming for their own respective lakorns, I doubt that Song and Neung will get to continue fighting their father's cause. :no:
They've finished filming for about a month now and have caught up with air time. What we haven't seen yet will be in this weekend's final episode.

Also, the time for this Saturday's finale is moved up to 17:00 (5pm) THA. That's 2AM Pacific Time, please try to catch it. :dude:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
I was wondering when the first season would end since it's been airing for a little over a year. It was actually supposed to end a few weeks ago but I was surprised with the sudden airing of Season 2. I think these 2016 episodes belonged in Season 1 but they were delayed a few weekends from their original script that after the new year special, they decided to list it a new season.

'They' as in MPGG's facebook page. It's the last episode but it seems a bit unclear if they will end the story completely or if they will end the season here, it's up in the air and it seems a bit discouraging. With everyone actively filming for their own respective lakorns, I doubt that Song and Neung will get to continue fighting their father's cause. :no:
They've finished filming for about a month now and have caught up with air time. What we haven't seen yet will be in this weekend's final episode.

Also, the time for this Saturday's finale is moved up to 17:00 (5pm) THA. That's 2AM Pacific Time, please try to catch it. :dude:
Awwwwwww. Okay, thanks.

Well, there was a scene where they were dressed in boran/period clothing like from KNK, just not as luxurious. I haven't seen that scene yet. I didn't see it in the preview for today's episode either. So did I miss it in one of the past episodes? If not, that means they really didn't show all the scenes that were filmed.