[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Thank you so much for the translations!!! Really appreciate it <3
Toomtam & Mo are so cute! So Toomtam is a spirit doctor? Interesting. The storyline seems very unique and I like how it focuses on morals.
When the interviewer was all like "so beautiful!" hahaha, so true! Mo is extremely beautiful :D And do I see Toomtam saying "Yes" after? So he agrees Mo is beautiful, eh? hehehe ;)

I like the director's reasons. Toomtam will surely add that spark :) I feel Toomtam does great in comedies.
He had a few comedic scenes in Ngao Jai and those scenes cracked me up :)

"Nong Mo and Toomtam is probably the most compatible." YESSS, agree!
"I'm normally not a funny person." Haha, Mo's so cuuuute.

Can't wait to see TooMo in comedy -- I feel they'll do an amazing job alongside each other.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: truelife.com

I love Toomtam and Mo's looks in here. Toomtam has sort of a rugged look, and Mo is dressed up, which is rare. Lol. I really like Toomtam's hairstyle, and Mo's dress complements her figure beautifully. She also has such a beautiful smile.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I'm curious to know what kind of role Mo will be playing. Judging from her outfit and pose, I'm guessing she'll be playing a sweet girly girl in here, not her usual tough girl roles. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Woman: "Why did you choose Toomtam and Nong Mo?"

Director: "Why did I choose Toomtam? Well, if you asked right now. Because as of right now he's rising. With Toomtam it'll add a spark (to the show) and be entertaining. Very entertaining. Yes. "

Interviewer: "Now Nong Mo."

Director: "Nong Mo, I use to work with her once. But long ago, ever since Barn Rak Soi 9. So I wanted her to take part in this too. Also, I think that Nong Mo and Toomtam is probably the most compatible."

Director: "Yes, just like Aom Piyada who starred in Barn Rak Soi 9, in reality she isn't a funny person too. The longer we filmed, she started getting funnier. Just from... the surroundings *Mo interjected* with the surrounding, there were many comedic people like P'Dee.  *Toomtam & Ak agrees* [he's] Very comedic. Just sh!tting funny!"
Thank you so much x0unerthanlater for taking your time to translate this interview for us. :flowers: :kiss: :heart: :thumbsup:

Would you happen to know if this director directed any other projects? He mentioned Barn Rak Soi 9 with Tang and Aom, which was supposedly very popular. So did he direct that sitcom?

Also, I heard Mick mention "nang'ek" at 4:55 in the interview. Could you translate that little part? Is he related to Mo's character? Is he her friend?

--

I absolutely love the director's reasons for casting Toomtam and Mo. Especially how he believes that they're both the most suitable and compatible together. I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: It's so nice to know and hear that directors and producers realize Toomtam and Mo's chemistry, compatibility and potential together. Hopefully this will be a hit so that it boosts TooMo's fame both individually and as a pairing. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

The story honestly doesn't sound appealing to me, but that's not going to stop me from watching this. I'm going to watch it entirely from beginning to end, just for my beloved TooMo. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also like how the director compared Mo to Aom, in terms of their personalities. :coverlaf: :wink:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Toomtam looks so skinny. This might be a cute sitcom after all. 
Really?? I think he looks much better here compared to how he looked in KNK.

From what Toomtam and the director revealed about the story, I'm a little worried that this sitcom will be more focused around "dharma" than the pra'nangs. But hopefully we'll get to see enough cute scenes between TooMo and enough development of their characters, as well as comedic and educational scenes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Really?? I think he looks much better here compared to how he looked in KNK.

From what Toomtam and the director revealed about the story, I'm a little worried that this sitcom will be more focused around "dharma" than the pra'nangs. But hopefully we'll get to see enough cute scenes between TooMo and enough development of their characters, as well as comedic and educational scenes.
It sounds kind of like Ghost Busters. I said it'd be a cute one but not a good one. Lol. I only think it's cute because Mo looks cute. I think he looks better in KNK. After his new haircut, he just looks funny because it makes his head look small. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's appearance in Barn Ruk Soi 9 (Tang and Aom's sitcom):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ww39Hli--w
cr: Golf Wuttichai

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I am sad this won't be a lakorn because that means there is very little chance on anyone subbing it and I probably won't be able to watch/understand what is going on  :cry:
I totally forgot about this.  :cry1: But oh well. I'm going to watch it raw just for TooMo. It'd be amazing if someone subbed it, but I highly doubt anyone will. :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
I just hope somebody would just cut out their scenes from the sitcom and sub it hehe since lakorns are usually the one getting subbed and not sitcoms.
I hope someone does that too!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo had a photoshoot. The guy was her photographer.

cr: momonchanok

WOW! Like I always say, I feel like Mo's beauty gets overlooked because she's not a girly girl who dresses up often, even in her lakorns. But when Mo DOES dress up and gets dolled up (her hair, makeup and everything), she's a total stunner! :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: Mo looks sexy and gorgeous here! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: And I'm so happy for her! This photoshoot might've been for Vogue Thailand, since the photographer works for Vogue and "Chamni Eyes Studio". Vogue is a BIG company! So if Mo had a photoshoot for them.... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I needdddddddddd to see Mo with this kind of style in her future lakorns. I feel sad because we're missing out so much on how beautiful she could be if she got REALLY dolled up. I mean, she's beautiful now too, but I just want to see her getting REALLY dolled up like this for SOME of her lakorns. I don't care that she's not girly in real life. I think it's awesome and it makes her unique. But as an actress, I feel that she should be casted in more roles where she's required to look and act more elegant, high class, girly, fierce, etc. I really hope my wish will be granted one day. :cry: :cry: :cry: Mo definitely has the confidence in her acting and the physical beauty to pull it off. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I also need to see her with long hair! Like this:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
Thank you so much x0unerthanlater for taking your time to translate this interview for us. :flowers: :kiss: :heart: :thumbsup:

Would you happen to know if this director directed any other projects? He mentioned Barn Rak Soi 9 with Tang and Aom, which was supposedly very popular. So did he direct that sitcom?

Also, I heard Mick mention "nang'ek" at 4:55 in the interview. Could you translate that little part? Is he related to Mo's character? Is he her friend?

You're welcome. & I think this was the same director who directed BRS9 because he mentioned it a lot. BRS9 had many directors on and off I believe, since it ran for 10 yrs. The directors name is Gik.

Mick's part...

Mick: "I'm happy to be in a sitcom again... *they tease him about not having kids yet* Yes, I'm really happy to be working with Scenerio again especially working with P'Gik. To be involved, it's an honor that I was invited."

Interviewer: "In the sitcom what is your role?"

Mick: "I play Pookong Kiew and will be together with P'Dee the whole time. I will be competing courtship for N'ek. I don't know why someone like me would have anything to compare to Toomtam. I don't understand but since they invited me, I hurriedly accepted it!"

*they tease him more about Benz*

Anonymous<3 said:
Does anyone know how many episodes a week a sitcom usually airs? Do they even air every week?

Sitcoms are usually once per week. At most 2 times a week. I'm not sure how OneHD will run their sitcoms, they might do it differently... It might be every day.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Mick's part...

Interviewer: "In the sitcom what is your role?"

Mick: "I play Pookong Kiew and will be together with P'Dee the whole time. I will be competing courtship for N'ek. I don't know why someone like me would have anything to compare to Toomtam. I don't understand but since they invited me, I hurriedly accepted it!"

*they tease him more about Benz*

Sitcoms are usually once per week. At most 2 times a week. I'm not sure how OneHD will run their sitcoms, they might do it differently... It might be every day.
Thank you so much. :flowers: :kiss: :heart: That gives me hope for this sitcom then. If he directed Barn Rak Soi 9 and that was a success, hopefully that means that this one is in good hands also. :yes:  :thumbsup: Hoping the best for Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo's team! Especially TooMo! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Sorry, would you happen to know the director's full name? :shutup: :hide:

WOW!!! Okay, I'm getting excited now. Haha. Mo will have guys fighting for her?!? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Toomtam and Mick?!?! Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing. Hehe. :bhehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is unrelated to TooMo, but for Mo fans, here's a clip of her singing if you guys haven't seen/heard it yet. :D This was at the Asian Idol Awards in China, which Son and Mo were invited to for winning the Most Popular Overseas Award together in 2012 (from their lakorn). Ignore Mo's eyebrows. Lol. Just listen to her cute voice and watch her cute performance. Hehe.  :coverlaf: :heart: :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksv137EC7M
cr: SonyukeClubTaiwan

I wish we could hear a duet between TooMo. Mo isn't a professional singer, but she's not horrendous. Lol. She sounds good enough for a playful duet, whether it's for a promotion for this, or even a scene in the sitcom. I think Toomtam and Mo's voices would sound so good together. They both have those teenage/youthful sounding voices. I can't find a better word to describe it. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mo can honestly pull off any kind of look, oh gosh. That beauty.
Toomtam is looking so good in here. I felt he looked best in NJ out of all his lakorns.
Can't wait to see more of these two!
I wish someone would sub this sitcom, too -- heck I would but I don't have a 100% understanding of Thai and the humor will be difficult.

Anony, you're always changing your siggie, hehe. Never giving me enough time to admire your siggies! LOL, I guess I should start saving your siggies in a file or something.
TooMo is looking superb as always! <3
And seeing Toomtam's earring in that forehead kiss scene, ahhh. He is soooo handsome T___T

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, my Toomo but why, why why why!!! Why does it have to be a Sitcom and i dont even know what a sticom lol (It okay i've already read what a sitcom)....gosh i am now more upset than ever!!!!